Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

38 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

At the end of the day we all want our Club to do its best.....some more vocal than others, some more tolerent than others, but the destination is the same, or at least I hope. People coming here for likes, I find it hard that grown ass folks are here for likes, we win and lose nothing if someone has 1m likes or zero.

Like I said there have been trolls here -still are -they crop up when we lose. Soon to be banned. So, no, not everyone here wants our club to do the best, but most do.

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Like I said there have been trolls here -still are -they crop up when we lose. Soon to be banned. So, no, not everyone here wants our club to do the best, but most do.

Thats sad then my man......you either supportthe cause or you dont.

8 minutes ago, DDA said:

Replace Sarri with Lampard LOL

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if this happened and if it does..... we will be fucked for years to come. It will once again delay a proper structure being built at the club. He is nowhere near ready to manage this club. I would laugh with tears of depresssion if that were to happen.

Wouldn't wish such a poison chalice on one of our top legends

8 minutes ago, Mana said:

That sounds a dream, but remember....

♫ Oleee's at the wheeeelll! Tell me how goooood does it feeeellll! ♫ *Ole drives them to the lake*

We don't want that with Lampard.

Lamps is an intelligent guy, seen and done it all in modern footy. He will do better than Ole. If the rumours are true I wouldnt mind it.......but would rather Allegri or Simone.

48 minutes ago, DDA said:

Replace Sarri with Lampard LOL

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if this happened and if it does..... we will be fucked for years to come. It will once again delay a proper structure being built at the club. He is nowhere near ready to manage this club. I would laugh with tears of depresssion if that were to happen.

Having a connection with the club is a bonus. The starting point should always be competency. 

Some people almost take the opposite viewpoint. Particularly with this new generation of football fans. Mental isn't it? 

39 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Wouldn't wish such a poison chalice on one of our top legends

Imagine the scenes. Our greatest ever player being mercilessly criticised 6 months in because he can't make Willian (who averages 5 league goals a season), an ageing Pedro, and Giroud firing. 

No thanks. 

7 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Having a connection with the club is a bonus. The starting point should always be competency. 

Some people almost take the opposite viewpoint. Particularly with this new generation of football fans. Mental isn't it? 

Imagine the scenes. Our greatest ever player being mercilessly criticised 6 months in because he can't make Willian (who averages 5 league goals a season), an ageing Pedro, and Giroud firing. 

No thanks. 

Most of these players can do better mate, can show more hunger and passion......if the manager can manage it. Saying I cant motivate these players is not a blessing.......Sarri shouldnt have said so imo. But I can see why some want a ready made manager, a Club of our size demands it. Lets see what happens in the final.......if we pull another Sarri Classic then I can see RA getting his war axe ready.

Surely, we are not that stupid?? Most of our problems Sarri inherited, and firing him is the easy way out. We need to fix other issues like appointing a DoF and recruiting better before we go for our 5th manager in 4 years. Smh. 

14 minutes ago, Mana said:

Let’s be honest y’all, if RA was still ruthless Sarri would have been sacked back in January.

Ole still has better managerial experience than Lampard...
And Ole has managed two PL clubs including United, while Lamps....?
I want Lamps to manage us but not now. He is a rookie. I’d rather have Howe than Lampard now at the moment.

Yeah thats fair my man, hard to disagree.......RA just aint the same.

15 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

Surely, we are not that stupid?? Most of our problems Sarri inherited, and firing him is the easy way out. We need to fix other issues like appointing a DoF and recruiting better before we go for our 5th manager in 4 years. Smh. 

No doubt we must get in a potent DOF. We must start from up this time, but I wont hold my breath. At the same time I believe we can do alot better than Sarri has done this season......playing wise at least. If he gets to stay then he has a lot of areas to improve.

26 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Most of these players can do better mate, can show more hunger and passion......if the manager can manage it. Saying I cant motivate these players is not a blessing.......Sarri shouldnt have said so imo. But I can see why some want a ready made manager, a Club of our size demands it. Lets see what happens in the final.......if we pull another Sarri Classic then I can see RA getting his war axe ready.

No. They can't.

It's been 6 years and 4 managers couldn't get Willian to hit 10 league goals a season. 

Pedro will be 32 in July

Giroud and Higuain are not consistent strikers. 

I can't see how any manager can get the best out of them, when in reality they just arn't good enough. You're only supporting argument for Lampard, is that "he will demand respect and they will show more hunger and passion." 

Laughable.