Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

7 hours ago, Tomo said:

If he's so good at motivating players why do Arsenal have relegation form away? Why did he not win a single away game in his last season at Seville? Why did his Paris perform the biggest ever bottlejob?

I didnt say he is world class, just better than Sarii, and that PSG bottlejob was not only down to him, PSG again blew it vs utd......that team is filled with mercinaries that rarely give any shit in the big games. His Arsenal have shown more Progress than us imo....they have a horrible team with lots of injuries, yet they are in semi's in EL convincingly and just a point below us. If forced I much rather Emery than Sarii.

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

I didnt say he is world class, just better than Sarii, and that PSG bottlejob was not only down to him, PSG again blew it vs utd......that team is filled with mercinaries that rarely give any shit in the big games. His Arsenal have shown more Progress than us imo....they have a horrible team with lots of injuries, yet they are in semi's in EL convincingly and just a point below us. If forced I much rather Emery than Sarii.

1st season, impossible to judge. We have better squad but as we all know having clinical striker can solve tons of problems. Arsenal has two real striker. We have 0.

5 hours ago, communicate said:

1st season, impossible to judge. We have better squad but as we all know having clinical striker can solve tons of problems. Arsenal has two real striker. We have 0.

Ohh for sure.....as mentioned bare the striker situation we are better overall but they have goals in them up front. Yes this is their first season but for me Emery has done better considering the teams abilties and how open they have been to mix it up......plus Emery has had to deal with so many injured players, Sarii hasnt. At the end of the day for me Emery is the better bet, he has been there and done that more than once, he has a much better CV. Sarii has shown not 1 thing I can think of that has improved the team in any way.....not only are we extremely soft under him, we are supremely easy to read and to play against. Teams simply have it easy vs Chels and yet he keeps on repeating the same way and tactics all season.....I would love for him to stay if Progress could be seen, but lets be honest its anything but.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Here is another reason why we should really sack Sarri - his signings. I defended Jorginho earlier this season but really, Jorginho, Kovacic and Higuain have all been utterly hopeless!

And yet they keep getting played! 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Here is another reason why we should really sack Sarri - his signings. I defended Jorginho earlier this season but really, Jorginho, Kovacic and Higuain have all been utterly hopeless!

True.

Though, don't think jorginho was poor at all. But the other 2 were just disgusting. We all know that kova can't attack or defend or assist or score, but the bare minimum he can do is fucking try to stay on the fucking pitch. Martin Atkinson was lenient as fuck and I still would not have held it against him if he had red carded him 

Higuain on the other end is just pathetic. Our most potent attacking pair is hazard and giroud. And they barely play together 

UTD were there for the taking in the second half but we blew it. This team under sarri has no balls, no gut or courage. He himself is supremely out of his depth, top 4 or no top4, he needs the sack. Theres no chance even this utterly incompetent board of ours would let him stay for another season.....this season is by far the worst I have witnessed since RA too over, we are consistently broken all over the pitch game after game no matter who we are playing, players like Kante is not even half the player we know they can be.

38 minutes ago, bakayokofan said:

True.

Though, don't think jorginho was poor at all. But the other 2 were just disgusting. We all know that kova can't attack or defend or assist or score, but the bare minimum he can do is fucking try to stay on the fucking pitch. Martin Atkinson was lenient as fuck and I still would not have held it against him if he had red carded him 

Higuain on the other end is just pathetic. Our most potent attacking pair is hazard and giroud. And they barely play together 

I cannot fathom what Sarri has against Giroud. Sarris best spell earlier on in the season came when Giroud played with Hazard. He has just relegated him to the Europa league games.

He's driving him out, just like he successfully drove out Fabregas. The irony is that Drinkwater is still sticking around

1 minute ago, Henrique said:

Does anyone really want Sarri to stay even if the team fail to qualify to UCL? I mean, Sarri is the luckiest coach ever. I mean, with 5 games to go the team was 5th. Then after getting only 2 points in 3 matches, somehow the team is in 4th. He got no excuses. 

Nope. I can't imagine us lasting in the CL with this style of play and the players he picks. Be a nightmare. 

29 minutes ago, Nicco said:

We got Kovacic because we used all our money on Kepa also why blame Sarri everyone here was creaming their pants at the thought of Jorginho and Kovacic playing for us before they got signed.

To be fair to sarri, this is true.

Not so much kovacic, but I do remember the hype around jorginho and the fact that city were about to buy him .

5 minutes ago, bakayokofan said:

To be fair to sarri, this is true.

Not so much kovacic, but I do remember the hype around jorginho and the fact that city were about to buy him .

Sarri is the one getting paid not fans here, he should know better.

Also Guardiola would make Jorginho adapt to PL, Sarri banned lifting weights in the gym.

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

UTD were there for the taking in the second half but we blew it. This team under sarri has no balls, no gut or courage. He himself is supremely out of his depth, top 4 or no top4, he needs the sack. Theres no chance even this utterly incompetent board of ours would let him stay for another season.....this season is by far the worst I have witnessed since RA too over, 

It isn't even the worst in the last four years, let alone since Roman took over