Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Sarri But Not Sarri Thread


 Share
Followers 7

Recommended Posts

Bravo Sarri... now go get the Europa League cup and pray we get the ban postponed... otherwise you will have to endure another season of unwarranted abuse.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today has clearly showed the bar which Chelsea must work towards reaching. At this moment we are pretty far away but the overreaction today on this forum is incredible. Sarri has been at the club

The decline in performances is a lot down to one thing, The lack of training pitch time. He is coming in, trying to teach the squad a totally different brand of football to what the players are a

I'm telling you now, to all the SarriOut supporters.... you don't know how lucky we are to have a humble manager like Sarri... a man with principle, passion, an expansive free flowing footballing phil

Posted Images

Just now, Vesper said:

old smoker got us over the line

lololol

he is still a stubborn cunt though

made it wayyyyyy too hard and we had mad luck of the other 3 teams collapsing

stlll, if he grabs 3rd place and the EL trophy, all in all a decent season

He is probably the luckiest coach I have ever seen my whole life. He made so many mistakes, but the other teams did more mistakes, which is insane

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

i'll save my praise for the Europa League, altough we got top 4, we can count ourselves extremely lucky that other rivals have been shit hence our current position, in normal circunstances we would be sitting in 5th or 6th if our rivals were good enough. I admit i got to hand it to Sarri despite my criticism of him and im not the only one here, he enherited a crap squad and did miracles, lost to City in capital one cup final on pens, finished in top 4, and 90 mins away from a european final, i have to say its a very good 1st season all things considered, but we can't ignore how shit we were for many months and how clueless and predictable we looked, its clear we need a clear out and upgrades, we are simply not good enough to challenge for the title or Champions League with this current lot anytime soon, specially if Hazard leaves, but of course there is still the matter of the transfer ban if it will be lifted or not. Lets wait and see, cheers.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jason said:

Deluded.

We finished 5th with passive football under Conte, Sarri had the mammoth task of changing the style we've had since over a decade and finished in Top 4. Wake me up when some of you admit this squad is just not good enough for Top 4 anymore, he also developed RLC and CHO so yeah keep grasping at straws.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nicco said:

We finished 5th with passive football under Conte, Sarri had the mammoth task of changing the style we've had since over a decade and finished in Top 4. Wake me up when some of you admit this squad is just not good enough for Top 4 anymore, he also developed RLC and CHO so yeah keep grasping at straws.

Sarri isn't to blame for everything but he isn't faultless either. But sure, whatever floats your boat.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nicco said:

We finished 5th with passive football under Conte, Sarri had the mammoth task of changing the style we've had since over a decade and finished in Top 4. Wake me up when some of you admit this squad is just not good enough for Top 4 anymore, he also developed RLC and CHO so yeah keep grasping at straws.

He developed RLC? Sarri just happens to play only 4-3-3 and that is the only system where  RLC works. Mou wanted him to play as a no. 6,Conte as a striker and th Palace coach asa winger. RLC only needed a coach, any coach that played a 4-3-3 system

Actually, I don´t want so see any more Sarri Ball. Sarri makes just to many mistakes. We desperately need a creative midfielder, but Sarri will never buy one, because of Jorginho. He can´t bench him. If we buy a creative midfielder, he will bench RLC, which would not make much sense, because RLC is the perfect no. 8

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Sarri isn't to blame for everything but he isn't faultless either. But sure, whatever floats your boat.

I never said he is faultless but you along others shitted on him each single week. Just this match I saw someone call Sarri an idiot for not substituting Higuain, after he scored, Giroud came up and was pants. You set an example for the others here by being an Admin.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nicco said:

I never said he is faultless but you along others shitted on him each single week. Just this match I saw someone call Sarri an idiot for not substituting Higuain, after he scored, Giroud came up and was pants. You set an example for the others here by being an Admin.

This isn't a school classroom, where the teacher has the ability to influence the young students. People are free to express their opinion, so as long as they don't overstep the mark here. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone saying Sarri is faultless or hasn't made mistakes this season isn't paying attention.  That said, he got us a top 4 finish and 90 minutes from a European final with a team that I think we can all agree is lacking a lot.  If the transfer ban is lifted or delayed we can see what he can do with a bit more quality in the overall squad.  If not, it's going to be deja vu next season.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Jason said:

Unwarranted? :lol: Let's not pretend as if he's faultless this season. 

I didn't say he was faultless! I said he doesn't deserve the ABUSE he has recieved from our plastics. It's a disgrace. I get it, I really do, I have come to terms with our fanbase being a bunch of spoiled brats.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

He developed RLC? Sarri just happens to play only 4-3-3 and that is the only system where  RLC works. Mou wanted him to play as a no. 6,Conte as a striker and th Palace coach asa winger. RLC only needed a coach, any coach that played a 4-3-3 system

Actually, I don´t want so see any more Sarri Ball. Sarri makes just to many mistakes. We desperately need a creative midfielder, but Sarri will never buy one, because of Jorginho. He can´t bench him. If we buy a creative midfielder, he will bench RLC, which would not make much sense, because RLC is the perfect no. 8

Yes he did, 433 or no 433 he needed a lot of tactical work and sarri has done that with him (for the first few months he was constantly calling him over for instructions in game).

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DDA said:

I didn't say he was faultless! I said he doesn't deserve the ABUSE he has recieved from our plastics. It's a disgrace. I get it, I really do, I have come to terms with our fanbase being a bunch of spoiled brats.

The ironic thing is, the two times the average fan broke the mould and shown a bit of patience was the 2 times it would have been 100% the right thing to do to lose patience early (Torres, Jose's all time collapse).

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tomo said:

The ironic thing is, the two times the average fan broke the mould and shown a bit of patience was the 2 times it would have been 100% the right thing to do to lose patience early (Torres, Jose's all time collapse).

Torres problem was he cost 50m pounds. It was almost impossible to move him at at that time. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Tomo said:

The ironic thing is, the two times the average fan broke the mould and shown a bit of patience was the 2 times it would have been 100% the right thing to do to lose patience early (Torres, Jose's all time collapse).

I truly believe it's because a vast majority of our fanbase are casual fans. They also behave like sheep, following the heard wherever and however they bahh.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...