Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

3 minutes ago, bakayokofan said:

They are far better than what sarri's tactics and team selections are making them out to be. Hell, 6 players should not even be on the pitch today 

Hazard for willian

CHo for Pedro

RLC for Barkley

Kante for kova

Andreas for Luiz

Emerson for alonso

The sorry ball simply is not working. There is no plan b, forget c and d. The players might not be great and world beaters, but they are much much better than what they are playing right now

We play 3 games in 8 days of course he will rest a few of them like the likes of Hazard and Kante. While you may be right about RLC rest is utterly bullshit. We got humiliated with Emerson against Bournemouth and nothing suggests CHO would've done better.

Just now, Nicco said:

We play 3 games in 8 days of course he will rest a few of them like the likes of Hazard and Kante. While you may be right about RLC rest utterly bullshit. We got humiliated with Emerson against Bournemouth and nothing suggests CHO would've done better.

Oh right, since nothing suggests, then we should keep doing the same old shit and expect something different right? Load of crap.

We also played city toe to toe with Emerson on the pitch and probably deserved to win. Emerson is a far far better defender and actually makes us far better. CHo is definitely heads better than Pedro. Giroud should be starting ahead of higuain (another of sarri's biys lest we forget).

These are the same players who won the league 2 years ago. Again, I don't expect to win the league, but the players are much better than the current performances we have put in. Our form is relegation material

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

yes but I was speaking in general

I didnt reply to Mana

obviously

as  I brought up the Alonso comment which was 6 months ago

you can disagree with my opinions but I would appreciate if you dont call anyone a liar, its always a thing that sets me off, especially in real life, let alone a board

I said to mana don't lie, not at you

it's a lie that sarri said that callum was shit. ok? 

to read lies set me off too 

9 minutes ago, bakayokofan said:

They are far better than what sarri's tactics and team selections are making them out to be. Hell, 6 players should not even be on the pitch today 

Hazard for willian

CHo for Pedro

RLC for Barkley

Kante for kova

Andreas for Luiz

Emerson for alonso

The sorry ball simply is not working. There is no plan b, forget c and d. The players might not be great and world beaters, but they are much much better than what they are playing right now

the sorry ball is not working =  final in the carabao cup. quarter final in the europa league, 60 points in the premier league and potentially one less from the 4th place 

5 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

only you misread but yes it's ok 

I dont know why but the entire thing came from notifications say you replied to my post

I just clicked on it and didnt look at the blue part, I see now it was reply to Mana, no clue why it said me

probably a glitch

14 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I dont know why but the entire thing came from notifications say you replied to my post

I just clicked on it and didnt look at the blue part, I see now it was reply to Mana, no clue why it said me

probably a glitch

it's ok no problem :) 

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

But he's never won anything? 

It is hard to win anything if he has so limited resources.He rotates the players, gives youth a fair chance and has quite a good hand when it comes to transfers. He does not even need money to develop something.

1 hour ago, Antonio8 said:

the sorry ball is not working =  final in the carabao cup. quarter final in the europa league, 60 points in the premier league and potentially one less from the 4th place 

Lol. Europa league. What teams have we played?

Sorry ball nit working = 6-0 away to city, 4-0 to Bournemouth, pathetic away form 16 points in the last 10 games with trips to anfield and OT left. Understand?

Or let me continue. Abject performances, same mistakes, no youth integration to the point that our own player has got an international start before a league start. The fans have totally turned on him, which can you remember when it has happened in the last 30 Years? Clear now? 

5 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I knew it was a mistake to sack Conte for this guy. 

Conte was the real deal, but the board are a bunch of fools for never backing him. 

And now we are in a worse position. 

We could have got relegated with points lower than Derby's record total, and jt wouldn't have made Conte's sacking a mistake 

11 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

It is hard to win anything if he has so limited resources.He rotates the players, gives youth a fair chance and has quite a good hand when it comes to transfers. He does not even need money to develop something.

Bar the youth, you've described Sarri in a nutshell. 

And Poch likes developing youth, but at what cost? Time and Patience. Something obviously the majority of Chelsea fans don't have. 

13 minutes ago, Tomo said:

We could have got relegated with points lower than Derby's record total, and jt wouldn't have made Conte's sacking a mistake 

Conte was the real deal and it's what we needed. 

But the club have no ambition. Conte wanted top targets and the club gets them David Luiz and Alonso. 

He did a great job with a not so good squad. 

That being said, it's already too late to sack Sarri. Does not make any sense right now. Just wait for the summer and see if we can get Pochetino. 

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Bar the youth, you've described Sarri in a nutshell. 

And Poch likes developing youth, but at what cost? Time and Patience. Something obviously the majority of Chelsea fans don't have. 

We will have time and patience if we give youth a chance. 

But Sarri puts Pedro and Willian ahead of CHOI. 

He is really crap for youth.