Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

21 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

He would have survived even with a loss, simply due to there only being a short period left of the season.  I dont think he gets another season though, seems most of the fanbase are against him

maybe it is fair to let him have his chances in the europa league, that is the last objective for this season 

18 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

maybe it is fair to let him have his chances in the europa league, that is the last objective for this season 

That's true. An embarrassing defeat against benfica is exactly what we will be looking for, right?

We ALL (or should have) KNOWN Sarri was a fraud when he called Alonso close to if not the best fullback in Europe!

I mean, come the fuck on

I saw disaster ahead when the old smoker popped out the that pure bollocks

he is a fucking fool

and his ignoring CHO after the lad was massively racially abused in rathole Balkan shithole psuedo country Montenegro was just unconscionable

9 minutes ago, Mana said:

People are also forgetting that not only Sarri is a naive, stubborn fraud but also an asshole. One of the biggest assholes I’ve seen in Chelsea.

Have you seen the Cardiff pre-match conference?? Have you?? Let me remind you quickly basically went like this:

Interviewer: Have you seen CHO making his first England debut?

Sarri: I don’t have time to watch him, remember there are a lot of internationals happening and I don’t have time. But I did watch the England game for the first 20 minutes and in that 20 mins, CHO was shit.

Fuck that asshole. Is this how you motivate your players? No wonder you couldn’t motivate them, you nonce.

don't lie. I listen the press conference and he didn't say that 

He said that callum didn't start vey well on the right, but on the left he improved immediatetly. 

if you hate sarri say that  

Just now, Antonio8 said:

He said that callum didn't start vey well on the right, but on the left he improved immediatetly. 

NOT that

earlier in the week

26 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

people posted about it early this week, tweets from real journos

and dont call me a liar!!!

on edit, he didnt call me a liar

my bad

24 minutes ago, bakayokofan said:

People still supporting him and calling out away supporters should have a look at themselves. They had every right to call out the fraud cunt after the hopeless team selection and abject performance 

No they don't with or without him the team is still filled with crap players.

So much more support if he just tried something else. If doesn't work make subs. Except he just continues to play the same starting 11 who for a while have looked so clueless. We got lucky. We shouldn't have to rely on luck and we shouldn't have been chasing the game with 1 shot on target for most! 

Just gone leaps backwards. This is not attacking football it is shite. Pass pass pass block.. Pass pass pass backwards or down their end. 

Just now, Nicco said:

No they don't with or without him the team is still filled with crap players.

They are far better than what sarri's tactics and team selections are making them out to be. Hell, 6 players should not even be on the pitch today 

Hazard for willian

CHo for Pedro

RLC for Barkley

Kante for kova

Andreas for Luiz

Emerson for alonso

The sorry ball simply is not working. There is no plan b, forget c and d. The players might not be great and world beaters, but they are much much better than what they are playing right now

Just now, Antonio8 said:

mana talks about the cardiff pre match conference

yes but I was speaking in general

I didnt reply to Mana

obviously

as  I brought up the Alonso comment which was 6 months ago

you can disagree with my opinions but I would appreciate if you dont call anyone a liar, its always a thing that sets me off, especially in real life, let alone a board