Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Followers 7

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

I've just watched the Solskjaer interview before their game tonight, he was interviewed by the BT sports reporter yesterday and they asked him "What have you done" his answer was two key words 'Focus' and 'Fun' he touched mainly on enjoying yourself, playing to the maximum without complicating things. 

I fully get the whole downing tools things, but what I have said for years and years, there is far too much focus on tactics, shape etc. Football is over complicated by idiots is my point, not fancy lines, not demoralising people with fancy fucking words and player such as the 'Register' and all this bollocks, football is simple.

This is what this bloke has to do with this lot, and all this Sarri ball bollocks needs flushing down the shit pan quickly because I actually think the players have read into it all and it's clouding and cancerous.

Well. 'Focus and have fun' is having this PSG team taking the piss out of them without Neymar and Cavani. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today has clearly showed the bar which Chelsea must work towards reaching. At this moment we are pretty far away but the overreaction today on this forum is incredible. Sarri has been at the club

The decline in performances is a lot down to one thing, The lack of training pitch time. He is coming in, trying to teach the squad a totally different brand of football to what the players are a

I'm telling you now, to all the SarriOut supporters.... you don't know how lucky we are to have a humble manager like Sarri... a man with principle, passion, an expansive free flowing footballing phil

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Can you fault what he's done so far in the PL?

Mourinho is a cancer and the players are finally playing with freedom. 

That said, I don't see any tactical discipline or gameplan. A mixture of easy fixtures and DeGea being a monster against Spurs has everyone believing Ole is the second coming. 

Poor man's Dimatteo 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Mourinho is a cancer and the players are finally playing with freedom. 

That said, I don't see any tactical discipline or gameplan. A mixture of easy fixtures and DeGea being a monster against Spurs has everyone believing Ole is the second coming. 

Poor man's Dimatteo 

More discipline and gameplan than us though.

• Like 1

Chelsea stars suffer fresh humiliation after they draw against academy side in front of beleaguered Maurizio Sarri

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/12/chelsea-stars-suffer-fresh-humiliation-after-they-draw-against-academy-side-in-front-of-beleaguered-maurizio-sarri-8583303/

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I'd like to think of Manchester City as pepperidge farms in this scenario.

They were bitter enough to play ‘One Step Beyond’ after their win. Not sure why, considering they are top of the table. Small club mentality.

Can't wait to kick them to the curb again.

• Like 1
What I think may happen is that Sarri will definitely stay until this time next season at least. We will sell off most, if not all of these players that have been here long term. Hazard, Willian, Pedro, Luiz. All will be gone.
I think we will go the Dortmund route and bring in young players with potential (like Pulisic) and combine that with finally using our youth players. 

I would vote for that. And that would feel like we won Champs League again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Vesper said:

Chelsea stars suffer fresh humiliation after they draw against academy side in front of beleaguered Maurizio Sarri

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/12/chelsea-stars-suffer-fresh-humiliation-after-they-draw-against-academy-side-in-front-of-beleaguered-maurizio-sarri-8583303/

How's the media know all this stuff somebody at Cobham must be leaking information to the media 

8 hours ago, Vesper said:

Fake news was already debunked on twitter.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Fake news was already debunked on twitter.

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Link the debunking.

It was a 3-3 draw, last minute equaliser from the youths.

The debunking was a response to someone saying the youths beat the seniors (not true).

• Like 1

Kante HAS to be moved from his position NOW or sold or Sarri has to be sacked NOW.

Sarri either

1. changes formations and moves Kante back to his proper role as a pure DMF (best option)

2. Uses Kante in Jorginho role (dont think it will work)

3. Sell Kante this summer OR sack Sarri   and bring in manager who will implement option 1. 

Experiment is OVER. It was a FAIL.

4 3 3 Sarriball wont work in the EPL unless we drop £500m on a new squad, which we wont.

Removing Kante from DMF role has been DISASTROUS. 

Move him back to his old role. Scrap Sarriball OR sell Kante to help partially fund that half a billion upgrade.

If Sarri refuses, sack his fucking ass. So sick of all this. I dont give a DAMN that Kante is a goid enough athlete to play CMF to a sorta oki level. Put him fucking back to the position he is by far the best in the world at.

If Sarri won't, then fuck Sarri. Moving Kante has been a horrifically bad move.

Jorginho is simply not an EPL level DMF. Far too weak, frail, lazy. He is a pure fraud as a DMF. Even his passing is vastly overrated. I think he has to go, along with Sarri.

Not happy at all. This shit is NOT going to fix itself. Delusional to think so.

10 minutes ago, Mana said:

The debunking was a response to someone saying the youths beat the seniors (not true).

Thanks. So not fake news.

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Kante HAS to be moved from his position NOW or sold or Sarri has to be sacked NOW.

Sarri either

1. changes formations and moves Kante back to his proper role as a pure DMF (best option)

2. Uses Kante in Jorginho role (dont think it will work)

3. Sell Kante this summer OR sack Sarri   and bring in manager who will implement option 1. 

Experiment is OVER. It was a FAIL.

4 3 3 Sarriball wont work in the EPL unless we drop £500m on a new squad, which we wont.

Removing Kante from DMF role has been DISASTROUS. 

Move him back to his old role. Scrap Sarriball OR sell Kante to help partially fund that half a billion upgrade.

If Sarri refuses, sack his fucking ass. So sick of all this. I dont give a DAMN that Kante is a goid enough athlete to play CMF to a sorta oki level. Put him fucking back to the position he is by far the best in the world at.

If Sarri won't, then fuck Sarri. Moving Kante has been a horrifically bad move.

Jorginho is simply not an EPL level DMF. Far too weak, frail, lazy. He is a pure fraud as a DMF. Even his passing is vastly overrated. I think he has to go, along with Sarri.

Not happy at all. This shit is NOT going to fix itself. Delusional to think so.

I want to ask you 2 things:  1)what is the chelsea's potential position on the premier league's table in your mind? 

2)what objectives chelsea has FAILED at today? 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Link the debunking.

3 hours ago, Mana said:

It was a training match which happens after training every week. Mix of development and first team squad players.  Im sure this is not the first time its finizhed a draw, its just lazy journalists trying to create a story where there isnt one. It was hardly the first 11 we put out against City. 

Thread is there with all the information.

• Like 3