Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Followers 7

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today has clearly showed the bar which Chelsea must work towards reaching. At this moment we are pretty far away but the overreaction today on this forum is incredible. Sarri has been at the club

The decline in performances is a lot down to one thing, The lack of training pitch time. He is coming in, trying to teach the squad a totally different brand of football to what the players are a

I'm telling you now, to all the SarriOut supporters.... you don't know how lucky we are to have a humble manager like Sarri... a man with principle, passion, an expansive free flowing footballing phil

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Beigl said:

This guy is so arrogant with his formation it's not even funny anymore.

That's Italian managers for you they are so stubborn 

Just now, Henrique said:

Of course...some people will keep blaming the players' power, instead of a weak manager with a poor CV and crazy ideas.

some are yet blaming the board for not backing him with quality players... 

This is no kneejerk. I'm fed up. I want this season to end all already. This is embarrassing. How can we get top 4 with these embarrassing defeats?

Forget EL too! Sevilla, Arsenal, Valencia...they'll beat us if we ever meet these teams.

Sarriball has been dead since the Spuds defeat. And Sarri has no plan B. Mourinho, Conte, Sarri...ALL the same. No plan B.

There's a reason why he hasn't won a trophy...

It looks like Sarri's greatest tactical know how and ability is to teach us how to kick off - go back to Rudiger who stops the ball and Luiz releases his kraken.

Something like us under Mourinho - hey Tibo, long ball to Ivanovic who will win the header on the right flank.

PEAK SARRI

After today, Sarri needs to be sacked.

I'm sorry, he needs to go. Sarriball isn't working, and because of his absolute FUCKING stubbornness, he's going to keep playing it. No plan B. Keeps on playing dead players. A lost sheep.

We can still do something this season. But not with Sarri as the coach. 

This is worse than I predicted in the beginning of the season. I said 5th, we may finish 6th...and with 4-0, 5-0 batterings!