Alisson Becker

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Don't know if this has been asked, but is there any way of going in for Areola if that's who Roma have lined up to replace Alisson?

I have been saying this for a while now. No links so far but sure it should bevan option, Areola has had an equally impressive season as Alisson

That record won't be broken for quite some time. That is an immense price to pay for a goalkeeper, no matter how good. The market is well and truly broken.

57 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Beaten by Liverpool again. First VVD and now him. But it’s so obvious why. I wish my team is that attractive and stable. My dream.

Chelsea are still far superior to liverpool, we got a trophy, they won nothing as usual and their CL run was a fluke

6 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

No wonder Roma happily accept that. But if you think about it, actually it is good thing for us. We can sell Tibo around that price too.

No, we can't. Courtous contract expires next summer. So max 40-50mln euros we can get for him.

1 hour ago, zekinjo said:

Beaten by Liverpool again. First VVD and now him. But it’s so obvious why. I wish my team is that attractive and stable. My dream.

Utter tripe. We just signed one of the best midfielders in the world, beating Man City to his signature. If anybody believes that nonsense, they're very naive. The Liverpool who have done nothing of note, apart from getting to a CL final and being beaten by one of the poorest Real Madrid sides in years. 

14 minutes ago, Mana said:

...who only has one year left? Madrid can just walk away and try again next summer/January.

13 minutes ago, Liuxas said:

No, we can't. Courtous contract expires next summer. So max 40-50mln euros we can get for him.

Not only Real who is interested. To the highest bidder of course and the value will be going up. At the end, think we could get around 60 plus if Alisson is 75 plus.

To pay that for a keeper is literally mind boggling. When we were mentioned at least we were basically half funding it with the sale of Courtois. Almost £70m for a keeper. That is unbelievable. That's the sort of money you spend on a star attacker.

Desperate at this point to see who we bring in.

That's the kind of money you foot for the next Buffon or Neuer. I don't see that in him but we'll see.

If Chels truly were willing to pay silly money for a goalie, I hope the club will make a move for Oblak as that would actually make sense. He's a GK who's proven himself at the highest level to be among the best for the past three seasons. 

If not Oblak, I like Sergio Rico. Good young GK who's been improving every year and I'm sure Chelsea's Spain gang would make him feel right at home.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

To pay that for a keeper is literally mind boggling. When we were mentioned at least we were basically half funding it with the sale of Courtois. Almost £70m for a keeper. That is unbelievable. That's the sort of money you spend on a star attacker.

Desperate at this point to see who we bring in.

They're as bonkers as we are for selling Tibo so cheap I suppose.

so for who do we go for now? My preference would be donnarumma but he is one of milan's prized players, don't know if they'll be willing to sell him but I did hear they're having financial problems so who knows, maybe it's possible... the only thing is his agent is the shady Raiola

I reckon Courtois will sign a new contract, same wages, but Chelsea will say to him they will let him go next summer but for a fee. That way they get money for him, but they won't ask for silly money as they know he would like to go back to Spain. Real Madrid buy him next summer for around £50-60m and we reinvest into another keeper. 

20 minutes ago, Mana said:

Courtois has a say in this as well. If Roma came along and bidded £100m, Chelsea accepts it but Courtois refuses, then the deal won't go. Courtois can afford to do that, since he has a year left.

Let's see. Would be a risky move if he is doing that. He is a prick, but he is not that stupid.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You