Matías Vecino

Unionjack

10 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Would you play Vecino over Barkley thats the ?

Vecino is so not a AMF, that's why I don't see why we are fucking about with him, other than for some reason Sarri REALLY wants him. Maybe he has some grand scheme, no clue.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9518656

Someone we don't need and shouldn't buy, but Sarri seems to want him like he wants his next pack of fags, so there's that.

At thsi point I have almost no faith that we are going to come good in this window. We will just have to roll with what we have. The new rumours of the club being sold would explain a lot.

12 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

Sky, always on the bleeding edge of reporting!  LOLOL

MAT'S MY BOY Chelsea set to swoop for £26.5million Inter Milan star Matias Vecino… a favourite of incoming boss Maurizio Sarri

By Dave Fraser
5th July 2018, 5:16 pm Updated: 5th July 2018, 5:16 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6703772/chelsea-inter-milan-vecino-maurizio-sarri/

Always like reading what fans of the clubs players we're linked with think. Juve fans are happy to see the back of Higuain and weren't terribly bothered about Rugani going for a large sum. Inter fans on their forum are actually laughing and begging us to take this dude off their hands.

If he's a target Sarri wants I trust him, but yikes. When a side that's a level below us like Inter currently are want a player out and won't miss him at all that's a bit sketchy.

21 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Always like reading what fans of the clubs players we're linked with think. Juve fans are happy to see the back of Higuain and weren't terribly bothered about Rugani going for a large sum. Inter fans on their forum are actually laughing and begging us to take this dude off their hands.

If he's a target Sarri wants I trust him, but yikes. When a side that's a level below us like Inter currently are want a player out and won't miss him at all that's a bit sketchy.

I fully break it down here (including 20 options (some are too late, already transferred to other teams) better (most far better) than Vecino).

17 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

If Youtube clips make a player look way better than he actually is, then he's in trouble.  Is he even an upgrade to Bakayoko?  Rather just keep Drinkwater, at least he's HG and we've already paid for him.

Well, Vecino can control a football and seems to be able to complete simple passes so he's certainly an upgrade on Bakayoko. 😂

This just doesn't make sense, though. Unless Baka & DD are both off which seems unlikely. At this point if we are indeed after another midfielder it would need to be one who is clearly head and shoulders above Barkley/Cesc/RLC like SMS/Pjanic/Thiago. Vecino feels like a player we'll be looking to sell on in a couple of windows. 

Because we were never in for SMS, Thiago, or Pjanic. 
So we've spent almost two months after an average Inter player?

Think this has the signs of Marina's last minute shopping spree all over it

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

So we've spent almost two months after an average Inter player?

Think this has the signs of Marina's last minute shopping spree all over it

I'm not sure we've been after Vecino for 2 months.  But, I highly doubt that we were anywhere near SMS, Thiago, Pjanic.  We possibly asked "how much?".

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You