Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Daniele Rugani


Unionjack
 Share
Followers 1

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

We were linked with Benjamin Henrichs back in May...check again and as for left back I am pretty content with Emerson... He will play sarriball...Ghoulam had same issue he has right now when sarri took over Napoli...We need attacking reinforcements more than defensive additions... Goals wins you games...

I SO want to believe in Emerson as the answer, but I have not seen enough so far to alleviate my fears. I am absolutely not ready to write him off yet, but I do have concerns. Alonso is another story. I am 75% of the way to saying he isn't up to the task. At RB, if Azpi goes down we are fucked.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Am i missing something or why is everyone talking of Rugani like he is next Beckenbauer or something? I just dont see any reason how would he improve our backline.  He didnt play in months,

Man, forget about Zouma and Cahill, we will be looking to play possession football. Christensen and Rugani fighting for a place next to Rüdiger and Cahill providing backup looks good enough for me for

He never really showed his form at Juve the same way he did at Empoli under Sarri. Might not fit their style exactly? He didn't play bad but its tough to beat out Chiellini/Barzagli. Plus they brought

Posted Images

1 hour ago, eemanyooel said:

That's why I said at this point signing a right back seems the right choice...I don't know the reason sarri is hellbent on Rugani...

Because he managed him at Empoli, and he is very expansive in his distribution. It is why Real Madrid wants him so badly too. He is a good foil to Varane in their case.

The best ball playing CB's now of the top 50 (in no order)

Kalidou Koulibaly (and is 2nd best CB in the world IMHO, only Varane is better)

John Stones (but is weak as a pure defender)

Marquinhos Key player for Brasil in 2022, he will be captain and leader of their back 4

Aymeric Laporte (best player in the world atm with ZERO caps, was criminal France picked Adil Rami over him, IF Varane or Umtiti had been injured early, I am not  sure they would won WC, although Presnel Kimpembe probably could have done the job as well as Laporte, France is so deep that even though they had had injuries in FB too (Mendy still not fully recovered and Sidibe hurt as well, they had a natural CB in Pavard swing over to RB, where he was a revelation)

David Luiz (but same story as Stones, can be weak defensively)

Virgil van Dijk (same type player as Koulibaly, big, fast, great distributor, thank god LPool doesn't have both or they would terrifying, put Coutinho back and add KK on that team, they would do the Treble, I am convinced, unless Firmino got hurt,as he is all they have for good striker, but what a striker to have)

Gerard Piquét (bellend, but cannot deny his great ball skills)

Andreas Christensen  he is going to KILL it in Sarriball

Alessio Romagnoli  I gave up on us getting him 2 years ago, AC Milan will never sell, not unless someone waves 80 to 100m in their face, and I also have not seen him take it to top ten level I was sure he would, but give him time

Clément Lenglet   Piquét's heir apparent, superb on the ball 22yo CB

Harry Maguire has come on like gangbusters,WC is just more evidence

Leonardo Bonucci  years of evidence on him

after those 12 (we could argue over a couple others I didnt add)

Daniele Rugani is probably next or near next for ball playing CB's  (I HATE Otamendi, please dont ask me to stick him in here, lolol, he is far too shitty on defence)

 

I think you see a trait in all this, as Man City, Barca, Napoli (KK's partner Raúl Albiol is great on the ball as well), and now us in Sarriball are all expansive teams with ball playing CB's

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Because he managed him at Empoli, and he is very expansive in his distribution. It is why Real Madrid wants him so badly too. He is a good foil to Varane in their case.

The best ball playing CB's now of the top 50 (in no order)

Kalidou Koulibaly (and is 2nd best CB in the world IMHO, only Varane is better)

John Stones (but is weak as a pure defender)

Marquinhos Key player for Brasil in 2022, he will be captain and leader of their back 4

Aymeric Laporte (best player in the world atm with ZERO caps, was criminal France picked Adil Rami over him, IF Varane or Umtiti had been injured early, I am not  sure they would won WC, although Presnel Kimpembe probably could have done the job as well as Laporte, France is so deep that even though they had had injuries in FB too (Mendy still not fully recovered and Sidibe hurt as well, they had a natural CB in Pavard swing over to RB, where he was a revelation)

David Luiz (but same story as Stones, can be weak defensively)

Virgil van Dijk (same type player as Koulibaly, big, fast, great distributor, thank god LPool doesn't have both or they would terrifying, put Coutinho back and add KK on that team, they would do the Treble, I am convinced, unless Firmino got hurt,as he is all they have for good striker, but what a striker to have)

Gerard Piquét (bellend, but cannot deny his great ball skills)

Andreas Christensen  he is going to KILL it in Sarriball

Alessio Romagnoli  I gave up on us getting him 2 years ago, AC Milan will never sell, not unless someone waves 80 to 100m in their face, and I also have not seen him take it to top ten level I was sure he would, but give him time

Clément Lenglet   Piquét's heir apparent, superb on the ball 22yo CB

Harry Maguire has come on like gangbusters,WC is just more evidence

Leonardo Bonucci  years of evidence on him

after those 12 (we could argue over a couple others I didnt add)

Daniele Rugani is probably next or near next for ball playing CB's  (I HATE Otamendi, please dont ask me to stick him in here, lolol, he is far too shitty on defence)

 

I think you see a trait in all this, as Man City, Barca, Napoli (KK's partner Raúl Albiol is great on the ball as well), and now us in Sarriball are all expansive teams with ball playing CB's

 

 

 

 

 

With due respect to their ball playing abilities...if as a defender u can't do the basics then I can't fancy the manner of defender u are...I am not against strengthening the back line but am against paying that exorbitant amount for an unproven defender when our primary weakness is the front line we have players that can be useful and adapt to sarriball in our central defensive position...

By the way what can you say about Thilo Kehrer...also a sensational ball playing defender that won't cost shit loads of fund...can also play as central defensive midfielder... Barcelona are repeatedly after him...

Link to post
Share on other sites

What allot are ignoring is what Sarri wants.

You're thinking like our board that we can get thru with what we have. Sarri knows exactly what his sides need and if he wants to bring in a lad from the Korowai tribe i would let him

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

What allot are ignoring is what Sarri wants.

You're thinking like our board that we can get thru with what we have. Sarri knows exactly what his sides need and if he wants to bring in a lad from the Korowai tribe i would let him

nobody is ignoring what he wants...If its another proven quality centre back ala Koulibaly I am all for that but Rugani at the reported 50m while Juventus are interested in selling same the player not willing to move...unfortunately Koulibaly is a no go area..

Our primary weakness is deep lying play-maker and a quality right winger...now the club addressed the former in Jorginho while the latter has never been improved..am afraid with our current squad I cant see us making top 4 due to lack of goal scores...goals wins you games not defenders...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eemanyooel said:

That's why I said at this point signing a right back seems the right choice...I don't know the reason sarri is hellbent on Rugani...

BTW, what RB would you sign?

I am hoping for MASSIVE things in 2,3 years from our Dujon Sterling

I have listed the options all over the board, it is slim pickings

here are 2 more I never mentioned (I think)

 

Mario Gaspar  from Villarreal 

Date of Birth (Age): Nov 24, 1990    (27) <<< not the ideal age for a sub, as he is at peak of career and wont be interested I fear in being Azpi understudy after being big man at Villarreal for 7,8 years (he is from their Academy) maybe Fabregas can play pimp, LOLOL

Place of Birth:  Spain, Novelda

Nationality:  Spain Spain

Height: 1,80 m

Position: Right-Back

Agent: Toreta d.o.o.

Former international:  Spain

Caps/Goals: 3/2

 

Lukas Klostermann   RB Leipzig <<< many teams sniffing around him, he is PISSED Leipzig brought in my number one young RB I wanted for us, Nordi Mukiele, who is a fucking badass 20 yo, Leipzig stole him for only £14m from Montpellier

Date of Birth (Age): Jun 3, 1996    (22) <<<< perfect age

Place of Birth:  Germany, Herdecke

Nationality:  Germany Germany

Height: 1,89 m great height

Position: Right-Back <<<<<<<<< can play LB too

Agent: EMG Mundial

Current international:  Germany

Caps/Goals: 12/2

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

nobody is ignoring what he wants...If its another proven quality centre back ala Koulibaly I am all for that but Rugani at the reported 50m while Juventus are interested in selling same the player not willing to move...unfortunately Koulibaly is a no go area..

Our primary weakness is deep lying play-maker and a quality right winger...now the club addressed the former in Jorginho while the latter has never been improved..am afraid with our current squad I cant see us making top 4 due to lack of goal scores...goals wins you games not defenders...

But if the players we have in a position wont work well then they need upgrading or changing to ones that will

Its painfully obvious that not only our RAM needs changing but not one of our strikers have the mentality to be any good.

We have guys on here that reckon we are good enough or just replace Willian. But what we need takes money or a long time and I dont think Sarri will get either

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

BTW, what RB would you sign?

I am hoping for MASSIVE things in 2,3 years from our Dujon Sterling

I have listed the options all over the board, it is slim pickings

here are 2 more I never mentioned (I think)

 

Mario Gaspar  from Villarreal 

Date of Birth (Age): Nov 24, 1990    (27) <<< not the ideal age for a sub, as he is at peak of career and wont be interested I fear in being Azpi understudy after being big man at Villarreal for 7,8 years (he is from their Academy) maybe Fabregas can play pimp, LOLOL

Place of Birth:  Spain, Novelda

Nationality:  Spain Spain

Height: 1,80 m

Position: Right-Back

Agent: Toreta d.o.o.

Former international:  Spain

Caps/Goals: 3/2

 

Lukas Klostermann   RB Leipzig <<< many teams sniffing around him, he is PISSED Leipzig brought in my number one young RB I wanted for us, Nordi Mukiele, who is a fucking badass 20 yo, Leipzig stole him for only £14m from Montpellier

Date of Birth (Age): Jun 3, 1996    (22) <<<< perfect age

Place of Birth:  Germany, Herdecke

Nationality:  Germany Germany

Height: 1,89 m great height

Position: Right-Back <<<<<<<<< can play LB too

Agent: EMG Mundial

Current international:  Germany

Caps/Goals: 12/2

 

 

LOL You must have an amazing bunch of Notepad folders

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

 

By the way what can you say about Thilo Kehrer...also a sensational ball playing defender that won't cost shit loads of fund...can also play as central defensive midfielder... Barcelona are repeatedly after him...

I love Thilo!! another one I have tossed out there

 

 good call!!!

 

LETS GET HIM!!!!!!!!:D

 

 

some others

Malang Sarr from Nice, 19yo massive upside the best on this list probably

Rúben Dias  21yo  from Benfica

Nico Elvedi  from Borussia Mönchengladbach  21 yo  

Ohis Felix Uduokhai   20yo from Wolfsburg 1.92m, pacy as hell

Panagiotis Retsos from Bayer Leverkusen  and young (19, turns 20 in August)

Filip Benkovic from Dinamo Zagreb 21 yo, also great on the ball

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Our primary weakness is deep lying play-maker and a quality right winger...now the club addressed the former in Jorginho while the latter has never been improved..am afraid with our current squad I cant see us making top 4 due to lack of goal scores...goals wins you games not defenders...

what about the biggest of all???

STRIKER

 

if diving and whinging were goals

 

we would top Shitty and the scousers and Manure for sure

 

but, alas

 

they do not

IMG_8345.jpg?fit=768,432

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vesper said:

BTW, what RB would you sign?

I am hoping for MASSIVE things in 2,3 years from our Dujon Sterling

I have listed the options all over the board, it is slim pickings

here are 2 more I never mentioned (I think)

 

Mario Gaspar  from Villarreal 

Date of Birth (Age): Nov 24, 1990    (27) <<< not the ideal age for a sub, as he is at peak of career and wont be interested I fear in being Azpi understudy after being big man at Villarreal for 7,8 years (he is from their Academy) maybe Fabregas can play pimp, LOLOL

Place of Birth:  Spain, Novelda

Nationality:  Spain Spain

Height: 1,80 m

Position: Right-Back

Agent: Toreta d.o.o.

Former international:  Spain

Caps/Goals: 3/2

 

Lukas Klostermann   RB Leipzig <<< many teams sniffing around him, he is PISSED Leipzig brought in my number one young RB I wanted for us, Nordi Mukiele, who is a fucking badass 20 yo, Leipzig stole him for only £14m from Montpellier

Date of Birth (Age): Jun 3, 1996    (22) <<<< perfect age

Place of Birth:  Germany, Herdecke

Nationality:  Germany Germany

Height: 1,89 m great height

Position: Right-Back <<<<<<<<< can play LB too

Agent: EMG Mundial

Current international:  Germany

Caps/Goals: 12/2

 

 

Good shout. I think i wanted us to buybhim afteri saw him outpacing Neymar a dozen times in the olYmpic final. Klosterman is really a solid fb but has regressed since then I hear

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck Juve!! They fucking pulled another Alex Sandro on us. Strung us on the whole time, each time we met increased price they raised it again. Claimed Rugani didn't want to go. Now he fucking agreed terms over weekend and they say NOW... "Oh, we changed mind, he isnt for sale"

Fucking cunts. Its not even that we needed him that badly, its that they wasted all our time bending us over.

 

Top 23-year-old agrees five-year deal with Chelsea FC


Daniele Rugaini has agreed personal terms with Chelsea FC, but Juventus are not currently willing to sell the defender, say reports.
 

https://www.thesportreview.com/2018/07/chelsea-fc-news-daniele-rugani-update-latest/

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Typical we go for one target at a time only to lose it at the end, while get a quick panic buy. :D

Hope we can offer enough to turn them our ways.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Vesper said:

I love Thilo!! another one I have tossed out there

 

 good call!!!

 

LETS GET HIM!!!!!!!!:D

 

 

some others

Malang Sarr from Nice, 19yo massive upside the best on this list probably

Rúben Dias  21yo  from Benfica

Nico Elvedi  from Borussia Mönchengladbach  21 yo  

Ohis Felix Uduokhai   20yo from Wolfsburg 1.92m, pacy as hell

Panagiotis Retsos from Bayer Leverkusen  and young (19, turns 20 in August)

Filip Benkovic from Dinamo Zagreb 21 yo, also great on the ball

 

I really like the look of Thilo he is perfectly tailor made for the premier league...strong fierce determined pacy great ball playing abilities... Only notable weakness is aerial ability...my take from YouTube vids...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

I will Thilo he is perfectly tailor made for the premier league...strong fierce determined pacy great ball playing abilities... Only notable weakness is aerial ability...my take from YouTube vids...

Norbert Elgert: Schalke's academy guru behind Özil, Draxler, Sane, Neuer, Goretzka and many more

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/leroy-sane-ozil-draxler-all-owe-schalke-s-norbert-elgert-debt-of-gratitude-475024.jsp

his youth coach

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...