• Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

14 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I dont like to see us being all friendly with the other team before the game. I want to see our lads with blood in their eyes and ice in their blood. They can go pat each others arses as long as they like after the game.

Peeps making a thing out of Eden/Mou n blanking each other but cant see owt over special in this vid

Pedro with the FA cup lid on his head. It's the most singularly obvious thing to do with it, I remember Hutchinson and Ron Harris putting it on their heads in 1970. I don't think there has ever been an FA Cup final when someone hasn't. :D

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pedro with the FA cup lid on his head. It's the most singularly obvious thing to do with it, I remember Hutchinson and Ron Harris putting it on their heads in 1970. I don't think there has ever been an FA Cup final when someone hasn't. [emoji3]
Remind me, did Pedro also disrespect Conte in any way despite playing less than Willian?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Looks like not only our players thinking they could do better than their manager

Manchester United squad ‘bemused’ by Jose Mourinho’s decision to leave Eric Bailly out of FA Cup final defeat to Chelsea

https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/20/manchester-united-squad-bemused-jose-mourinhos-decision-leave-eric-bailly-fa-cup-final-defeat-chelsea-7563367/

23 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Hope it came in the 2nd half mate! e01bbd4003f7319b7ed84bf95cc0cea8.gif

during 1st half mate, must have been something i ate and add to that i was nervous before this game, thank God we managed to pull it off in the end ;)

9 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Pedro with the FA cup lid on his head. It's the most singularly obvious thing to do with it, I remember Hutchinson and Ron Harris putting it on their heads in 1970. I don't think there has ever been an FA Cup final when someone hasn't. :D

not only that but also drinking champaign out of the cup, our old guard used to do it often

16 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Apparently @10:30 in the tunnel vid Morata shouts "Come on! Let them suck c****." Dunno if thats cock or coño

up until i was 21 we had only won 1 FA cup in our history and that was 27 years before then. now 21 years later we are now up to 8 FA Cups in our history. gotta pinch yourself sometimes...despite the glory years.still have the old Carefree CFC running through my veins.every win to be celebrated,every loss to be dusted off. 

On 5/20/2018 at 7:55 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

I was there too mate:D

Wasn't it  Webby that got the winning goal?

KTBFFH

8 hours ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

up until i was 21 we had only won 1 FA cup in our history and that was 27 years before then. now 21 years later we are now up to 8 FA Cups in our history. gotta pinch yourself sometimes...despite the glory years.still have the old Carefree CFC running through my veins.every win to be celebrated,every loss to be dusted off. 

Long may it continue.