Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Anthony Martial


Unionjack
 Share
Followers 3

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

@Miki-Liki I'm not sure if you know but that avatar you have carries racist connotation.

Oh my god! please let's not start. Private message the guy or whatever if you think a picture of a frog is racist. Keep it away from on here ffs

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Oh my god! please let's not start. Private message the guy or whatever if you think a picture of a frog is racist. Keep it away from on here ffs

I would suggest posting about that in "politics" thread, others might find this interesting. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Oh my god! please let's not start. Private message the guy or whatever if you think a picture of a frog is racist. Keep it away from on here ffs

educate yourself.

Link to post
Share on other sites

nah, pepe is just used for trolling during the president election campaign.

obviously people like this will freak out and exaggerate  9406288c-c780-4232-a791-1b5354b3e18d.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, lucio said:

nah, pepe is just used for trolling during the president election campaign.

obviously people like this will freak out and exaggerate  9406288c-c780-4232-a791-1b5354b3e18d.png

not just that but hey... believe what you want.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, lucio said:

nah, pepe is just used for trolling during the president election campaign.

 

It's actually from 2008 and it has been used ever since and is one of the most popular memes that has been used in various contexts long before the elections. The media and people like those you mentioned don't understand the internet and thought it was a hate symbol. :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Miki-Liki said:

It's actually from 2008 and it has been used ever since and is one of the most popular memes that has been used in various contexts long before the elections. The media and people like those you mentioned don't understand the internet and thought it was a hate symbol. :lol:

including nationalist, neo-Nazi, white supremacist, anti-Islamic and racist groups.... But I digress.... If you know about it and still use it its your prerogative. Wasn't sure you knew.

 

anyways so Martial is pretty talented!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neo-nazis, white supremacists, anti-islamists type on keyboards. Don't be like the neo-Nazis!

Anyways, Martial sure is a good player, wish he'd come here, but I doubt it'll happen. And it's such a good opportunity to sign him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Miki-Liki said:

Neo-nazis, white supremacists, anti-islamists type on keyboards. Don't be like the neo-Nazis!

Anyways, Martial sure is a good player, wish he'd come here, but I doubt it'll happen. And it's such a good opportunity to sign him.

a swastika is an ancient religious icon.... lets post that everywhere as a sign that we are religious!

 

Martial would look great at CF or on the right flank. Does anyone think he can play on the right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Miki-Liki said:

It's actually from 2008 and it has been used ever since and is one of the most popular memes that has been used in various contexts long before the elections. The media and people like those you mentioned don't understand the internet and thought it was a hate symbol. :lol:

2005

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Miki-Liki said:

 

Like when he replaced Lukaku with a washed up Eto'o or Salah with Cuadrado? :D

 Peeps were happy at the time for selling Luiz and lukaku and loaning outf Square,Salah,Moses and,Schurrle but I liked them all at the time.

Did some strange deals.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

 Peeps were happy at the time for selling Luiz and lukaku and loaning outf Square,Salah,Moses and,Schurrle but I liked them all at the time.

Did some strange deals.

 

Square? I must be having a brain lock

 

KDB?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

@Miki-Liki I'm not sure if you know but that avatar you have carries racist connotation.

😐 You cannot be serious! (McEnroe voice)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahaha, they were like:

*k, i must prove my point* - that is racist and its not ok to do that!

*but must stay on-topic* - ...but Martial is really an ok player!

:D

ANYWAY, I think he is really great at LW position, not so sure for CF. We have Hazard on LW so don't really know is it worth it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I truly believe there is less than a zero chance of us bagging Martial. Like minus 1000. Jose will never allow it. His insecurities outwiegh his self belief these days. He would be shit scared of Sarri turning Martial into a monster. Understandable really. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

a swastika is an ancient religious icon.... lets post that everywhere as a sign that we are religious!

 

Martial would look great at CF or on the right flank. Does anyone think he can play on the right?

because pepe the frog invaded Poland and killed millions?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

including nationalist, neo-Nazi, white supremacist, anti-Islamic and racist groups.... But I digress.... If you know about it and still use it its your prerogative. Wasn't sure you knew.

 

anyways so Martial is pretty talented!

you know these same groups have also used the expression "lol" online, they've also posted smiley emojis, they've also posted reaction gifs... so should people stop doing these things because of them? lmao... the pepe meme has been used for more than a decade by a lot of different people.. never a good idea to let the mainstream media dictate to you how you should act and what you should find acceptable

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jas locked and unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...