Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Anthony Martial

Unionjack
Followers 3

56 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Haha he knows nothing for our transfer strategy 

but he never copy paste fake stories. 

But i want to see for myself on their site .

He basically just quotes any news that's already out there tho. It wasn't on sky's site because apparently it was a throw away comment from the presenter. Seems there was no fact in it at all. Long gone are the days when sky could be seen as the last word in reliability anyway I'm afraid 

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea FC are interested in signing Anthony Martial from Manchester United this summer but they have not yet made a formal offer for the striker, according to transfer insider Ian McGarry.

https://www.thesportreview.com/2018/07/chelsea-fc-news-man-united-martial-update/

21 minutes ago, the wes said:

Chelsea FC are interested in signing Anthony Martial from Manchester United this summer but they have not yet made a formal offer for the striker, according to transfer insider Ian McGarry.

https://www.thesportreview.com/2018/07/chelsea-fc-news-man-united-martial-update/

Haven't you given up yet? I cant see Mou ever selling him TO US not even with Willian

I'm just waiting to see who our next free will be.

You would expect when you get to a certain age after supporting a club for awhile that you would learn not to get your hopes up. But each transfer widow I start off full of Blue optimism ready to take on the world.

But bit by bit it gets taken away and end up at the stage where you just shrug and think fuck it.

But theres still a trickle of Blueness telling me we can still make things happen. I just get so pissed off at out board its painful.

If we tell the Mancs its Willi for Martial in the deal we will get a knockback I reckon. So do we risk selling him to them and TRYING to get a good balance with Eden or keep Willian? Which i really dont want to do.

1 hour ago, Dimitr said:

F**ck higuain 

lets get martial and keep morata I don’t care 

get rid off morata now  the more we keep morata the more we keep losing value on him sell him I agree with signing martial tho 😉😉😉

18 minutes ago, the wes said:

get rid off morata now  the more we keep morata the more we keep losing value on him sell him I agree with signing martial tho 😉😉😉

Who is gonna pay his £62m price tag?

Willian for Martial swap, Morata out and spend to reinforce elsewhere or even keep him as a bench option which would give us great depth across that front 3.

Hazard - Martial - Pedro would be a deadly front 3 imo and Giroud can come in when we need a plan B. If Morata were to stay, he would give us plan c as well, so many options there.

As Pedro is ageing it would allow us to rotate that spot with some youth. 

It's crazy how this simple swap could make us so much stronger in attack. But I can't see us getting Martial :(

Mourinho frustrated by Martial's absence with Matic to miss start of season

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/mourinho-frustrated-by-martial-s-absence-with-matic-to-miss-start-of-season

Jose Mourinho believes Anthony Martial should have returned to Manchester United following the birth of his son, while the frustrated manager announced Nemanja Matic will miss the start of the season after undergoing surgery.

Disgruntled forward Martial left United's pre-season tour of the United States to attend the birth of his second child in Paris, where he has remained since the arrival of his son.

snip

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho reveals Anthony Martial frustration

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-mourinho-martial-news-14965153

They really looked like shit v LPool

Mourinho lost the plot in the after game presser:D

Mid-season form: Mourinho in sensational rant after Liverpool defeat

http://www.goal.com/en/news/mid-season-form-mourinho-in-sensational-rant-after-liverpool/13ipg2h3epwti1wycri5au44d2

snip

His comments about the quality of the match though, will cause the most stir. Saturday’s game was watched by a crowd of 101,254, but Mourinho told them afterwards that he would not have paid to see what was served up by the two teams.

“The atmosphere was good, but if I was them I wouldn’t come,” he said. “I wouldn’t spend my money to see these teams.

snip

the referees they came by mistake," the manager said. "They were called by the baseball federation and thought it was a baseball game, they arrived here and it was soccer! It was good fun.”

23 hours ago, eemanyooel said:

Who is gonna pay his £62m price tag?

The country (well one of them, we were in 10 actually) my wife and I were in for almost 2 months of a 6 month holiday between November 2017 and May this year

Alvaro Morata offered staggering £500,000-a-week by Tianjin Quanjian

500K quid a week buys a LOT of hair gel

sport-preview-morata-to-tianjin-quanjian

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4011859/real-madrid-transfer-news-alvaro-morata-chinese-super-league/

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

The country (well one of them, we were in 10 actually) my wife and I were in for almost 2 months of a 6 month holiday between November 2017 and May this year

Alvaro Morata offered staggering £500,000-a-week by Tianjin Quanjian

500K quid a week buys a LOT of hair gel

sport-preview-morata-to-tianjin-quanjian

Really?

• Jas locked and unlocked this topic