Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Christian Pulisic

the wes
Followers 1

7 hours ago, Unionjack said:

What do we think about all the 'reports' of a potential swap for Morata?

I was wondering how Sarri would work with Morata?

But I do think he would also work well with Pulsic.

I'd like to see Pulisic here but I think Morata will not be allowed to leave already. Batshuayi on the other hand? Who they were interested in? Worth a try. Also I think in Sarri's system Morata will thrive. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No he's a good buy. We are going back to the style we wanted to implement before Mourinho came back. When we bought Mata, kdb, Oscar, and hazard.  Pulisic will be one of these type of players. We

Are peeps looking at him as HES A GOOD PLAYER or good player FOR HIS AGE? With 7 goals and 5 assists in 45 games do we think hes a upgrade? For over 70me I'm sure we could try for someone be

I hope people are not seriously suggesting Adama Traore. We often complain about Willian's football IQ (or lack thereof) but in comparison to Traore he is like prime Zidane. Traore is nowhere near goo

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Bild reporting that Christian Pulisic is on the market. BORUSSIA DORTMUND is ready to sell the player this summer if a club offers more than €70m. Liverpool and Chelsea are interested. Chelsea are said to have made him the top target for this summer.

Good player, but wouldnt bring much more on the pitch in terms of goals and assists than Willian does. Price tag mostly because he`s good for his age and brings a huge american fanbase.

• Like 1

The market is fucked. 70m+ quoted for a 19yo who has proven and won jack shit? Dortmund have the right to ask what they want but only a fool will pay that sum for a potential.

• Like 1

Am I the only one that is severely underwhelmed every single time I watch him? 

Nothing about him screams amazing. 

• Like 4
17 hours ago, Thor said:

Am I the only one that is severely underwhelmed every single time I watch him? 

Nothing about him screams amazing. 

American Exceptionalism run riot!!

Exceptional_football_Cagle_t958.jpg?fef1

Honestly, at his current level I think he'd be a slight downgrade on Willian. Obviously his potential is great but he's very overrated right now.

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Honestly, at his current level I think he'd be a slight downgrade on Willian. Obviously his potential is great but he's very overrated right now.

Yeah, agreed.

Could still be well worth it, because Willian is not getting any younger and this summer is the last chance to really cash in on him. We're not going to win the league this year either way and have no CL football so there's really no better time to get a younger replacement with huge potential. Whether it be Pulisic, Bailey or Martial to replace him I don't really care but selling Willian is still the right move. 

Never seen him kick a ball but seems a lot of you are fairly underwhelmed by this. Is he just a decent player? I heard someone talking about him on the radio the other day and they were saying he was a special talent. What's the script 

• Jas locked this topic