Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

1 minute ago, manpe said:

It was his PL debut, stop being so salty and let the kid share his delight.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Share his delight all he wants the following day or days later, straight after a fucking home thumping to Bournemouth? Do me a favour.

That is half the problem these days...head full of social media. This goes for the lot of them too....

Share his delight all he wants the following day or days later, straight after a fucking home thumping to Bournemouth? Do me a favour.
That is half the problem these days...head full of social media. This goes for the lot of them too....
Do you what favour? Social media rules these days,it is what it is.

Do you what favour? Social media rules these days,it is what it is.

Your damn right it does, perfect example of that....We have just sent out a bloke on loan to Dortmund who is actually better at social media than he as at football.

Social media only rules in the wrong hands.

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Your damn right it does, perfect example of that....We have just sent out a bloke on loan to Dortmund who is actually better at social media than he as at football.

Social media only rules in the wrong hands.

Have to admit it is annoying with all the attention whoring. Glad I've managed to stay away from it and have no active social media accounts.

Have to admit it is annoying with all the attention whoring. Glad I've managed to stay away from it and have no active social media accounts.

I tell you what I salute you, not many like you.

It wouldn't be an over exaggeration to say that Hudson-Odoi is currently more effective than any other winger we have based on his cameo role against Bournemouth.

His pace is electriying. Ball control is second to none and seems to have an intelligent footballing brain. The future is very bright for this young man.

Sell one of Pedro or Willian and give the spot to one of our youngsters. Hudson, Musonda, Boga.. whoever, can't keep ignoring the talents. There is no point in signing average semi-established players to block them, waste of money unless the signing is of far superior quality. Throw one in the deep end and see what sticks, we have never actually tried that, but in these times it makes more sense than ever.

Hudson-Odoi was exciting, a breath of fresh air, we need that. I think he had the first shot on goal for us, two in quick succession even. Nobody yesterday showed that kind of drive that he injected, and we had Hazard on the pitch. Something to think about... I'm tired of signing middle of the road players that don't elevate us and couldn't give less shit about the club. At least our boys would play their hearts out.

1 hour ago, DDA said:

Having a very good game against Lincoln City for Chelsea U21's. On sky Sports 1 now.

I'll say it time and time again, he is the real deal.

Yeah thought he was excellent. Hopefully he can get in squad again V West Brom.

He has something we sorely lack within our squad. Raw pace. It scares defenders (just ask Cahill) and pushes teams back and pins them in. Recently teams haven't been scared to press us high because we haven't got enough pace and directness getting in behind.

He certainly deserves to be within the first team squad and an option from the bench. He offers a 3rd choice striker option which should be far more effective than Hazard and one of the deeper or wider options too.

53 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

He has something we sorely lack within our squad. Raw pace. It scares defenders (just ask Cahill) and pushes teams back and pins them in. Recently teams haven't been scared to press us high because we haven't got enough pace and directness getting in behind.

He certainly deserves to be within the first team squad and an option from the bench. He offers a 3rd choice striker option which should be far more effective than Hazard and one of the deeper or wider options too.

Hudson-Odi as a striker could actually work although I think his talents are best suited to the wing. This guy actually has amazing footwork. I haven't been this hyped about a player since I first saw Ronaldo. You can just see when somebody is special, it oozes out of them. I love watching them perform even if they don't play for us.

1 hour ago, DDA said:

Hudson-Odi as a striker could actually work although I think his talents are best suited to the wing. This guy actually has amazing footwork. I haven't been this hyped about a player since I first saw Ronaldo. You can just see when somebody is special, it oozes out of them. I love watching them perform even if they don't play for us.

I agree. Certainly in his formative years, he is better placed playing deeper as opposed to the pressure of playing as the lone striker but I think he could develop to play that position also.

In the current situation though with Morata out, he should definitely be first choice backup for the striker spot behind Giroud.

3 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I agree. Certainly in his formative years, he is better placed playing deeper as opposed to the pressure of playing as the lone striker but I think he could develop to play that position also.

In the current situation though with Morata out, he should definitely be first choice backup for the striker spot behind Giroud.

Unfortunately that kind of logical thinking is a rare sighting at Stamford Bridge.

8 hours ago, DDA said:

Unfortunately that kind of logical thinking is a rare sighting at Stamford Bridge.

That could change with attacking minded manager who could recognize attacking potential in those youngsters. Just look at Conte tactics - 7 defensive minded players and hoping that Hazard can produce something. There is no place for young attacking players in this system...