Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

Just now, Vesper said:

Or even better, what Nicolas Pepe will cost to buy:D

He's worth more than the cost of a replacement to us though.  A replacement won't be HG.  We haven't had a history of keeping player who wanted to leave, but 5 days before the window closes with 2 matches in between....this is a tough predicament.  I still think we should say no, and sell him in the summer, it's too late for us to get someone else in.

4 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

He's worth more than the cost of a replacement to us though.  A replacement won't be HG.  We haven't had a history of keeping player who wanted to leave, but 5 days before the window closes with 2 matches in between....this is a tough predicament.  I still think we should say no, and sell him in the summer, it's too late for us to get someone else in.

25 man roster, (including 8 HG's, so no issue there)

GK Kepa

GK Gunn (HG)

GK Bulka (HG)

CB Rudiger

CB Militão

CB Azpi

CB Ampadu (HG) MF cover as well

CB Ake (HG)

LB Chilwell (HG)

LB Emerson

RB Achraf Hakimi

RB Reece James (HG)  plus Azpi as cover

DH DMF Jorginho

DH DMF Sandro Tonali (after Paredes leaves to Boca from loan or buy)

CMF Kante

CMF Barella (He can play all 3 MF positions, so no pressure on Tonali to stp up instantly when Jorginho cannot play)

AMF James (or Sarabia or Fekir)

AMF RLC (HG)

LW Pulisic (right footed)

LW Lozano (right footed)

RW Pepe (left footed)

RW Malcom (left footed) (or Suso who is also left-footed)

CF Jovic

CF  Higuain

CF Tammy (HG)

ALL EASILY paid for

as I showed with an even more expensive roster here (some players on the linked one below are already sold to other clubs, so I have switched it up, usually with a less costly (but still great) option)

20 minutes ago, Vesper said:

25 man roster, (including 8 HG's, so no issue there)

GK Kepa

GK Gunn (HG)

GK Bulka (HG)

CB Rudiger

CB Militão

CB Azpi

CB Ampadu (HG) MF cover as well

CB Ake (HG)

LB Chilwell (HG)

LB Emerson

RB Achraf Hakimi

RB Reece James (HG)  plus Azpi as cover

DH DMF Jorginho

DH DMF Sandro Tonali (after Paredes leaves to Boca from loan or buy)

CMF Kante

CMF Barella (He can play all 3 MF positions, so no pressure on Tonali to stp up instantly when Jorginho cannot play)

AMF James (or Sarabia or Fekir)

AMF RLC (HG)

LW Pulisic (right footed)

LW Lozano (right footed)

RW Pepe (left footed)

RW Malcom (left footed) (or Suso who is also left-footed)

CF Jovic

CF  Higuain

CF Tammy (HG)

ALL EASILY paid for

as I showed with an even more expensive roster here (some players on the linked one below are already sold to other clubs, so I have switched it up, usually with a less costly (but still great) option)

Yeah, but we only actually have 3 of those players, 4 with Barkley.  We can't say that CHO's HG status isn't worth anything if we pull off all of these other moves.  Then, when it comes to getting these players we have to pay the English player tax.  If we have to pay the HG tax, we have to sell with the HG tax too.  Having too many HG players is fine.  Not having enough puts us in a pickle.  If he wants to go to Dortmund, and we can get Sancho, that's cool too (City have a first refusal clause though).  

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

more professional than Hazard tho. Hazard brings the subject up himself and talks about his dream and I could stay i might go what happens in the future bla bla. CHO knows he cant give anything away and is discrete. Nothing wrong with that alone IMO.

Hazard brings the subject up himself? He gets asked about it but goes on and on and on about Real Madrid. CHO hasn't quite done the same but it doesn't make the whole situation any less annoying. Am absolutely fed up and tired of seeing stories over players wanting to leave and being rather cryptic about it. CHO has clearly made up his mind, with that transfer request as proof. So why has he suddenly left the possibility of staying in that interview? If you want to stay, then stay. If you want to leave, then go. Don't go fucking drag everyone around in circles!

CHO has clearly made up his mind, with that transfer request as proof. So why has he suddenly left the possibility of staying in that interview? If you want to stay, then stay. If you want to leave, then go. Don't go fucking drag everyone around in circles!

He isn't going to burn his bridges this close to the deadline.

Pretty sure he has sort of done that by handing in the transfer request. 
He played yesterday, so it clearly didn't have much effect.

Bigger players in recent years have handed in transfer request, been rebuffed & stayed. Chelsea hold all the cards as of now.

Can we force him to go to Leipzig or he only wants Bayern? It would be best option for him and us. He'll be regular and we get buy back.

Either way no matter how good he becomes I can easily see him coming back as one English player to PL in 3 or 4 seasons and obviously coming back to Chelsea since we are his club.

So this is more Pogba situation then Salah, KDB... I just don't see him playing in Bundesliga that long. You just know it like i'm sure Mbappe and Neymar won't be in PSG for more then a three, four seasons...

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Can we force him to go to Leipzig or he only wants Bayern? It would be best option for him and us. He'll be regular and we get buy back.

Either way no matter how good he becomes I can easily see him coming back as one English player to PL in 3 or 4 seasons and obviously coming back to Chelsea since we are his club.

So this is more Pogba situation then Salah, KDB... I just don't see him playing in Bundesliga that long. You just know it like i'm sure Mbappe and Neymar won't be in PSG for more then a three, four seasons...

I'd like to tie him up and punch him a few times TBH mate. Talks more shit than Eden AND T'Boa at his age!

Once hes gone he will not look back let alone come back.

Our own fault tho. Been here since he was 6 abd we didn't instill a sense of pride or loyalty in him!

Same with the majority of our lads.

2 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

No wonder he wants to leave London as quickly as possible.

Well I tried the usual begging,kissing his arse and appealing to the loyalty and love of the club side of him but apparently he was born without any!

So this was plan B b396fe13abb9b59606bc2d8451b9c81f.gif