The Skipper
Followers 11

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Marcos Alonso to Hudson-Odoi: “Bayern Munich? We are Chelsea, another great team, the Premier League is the most competitive league in the world, I don’t know why someone would go to Bayern Munich” Ha

Callum Hudson-Odoi has more assists in 59 minutes than Willian has since October.

At last a manager speaking clearly, straight and not dodging questions.  

Posted Images

Basically he’s as good as gone. Chelsea has never hold up players who want to leave.

Talents go and come around, Chelsea itself is bigger than any individual, up the Chels! We can cope with his departure.

• Like 1

Callum Hudson-Odoi set to start Chelsea's FA Cup tie with Sheffield Wednesday despite handing in transfer request as Bayern Munich and RB Leipzig make bids for teenager

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6637037/Callum-Hudson-Odoi-set-start-Chelseas-FA-Cup-tie-Sheffield-Wednesday.html

The biggest prospect wants to leave by any means same as the very best player Hazard. If CHO and Hazard has enough confidence in Chelsea and Sarri they would have already signed new contracts. Simple as.

6 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Fuck him - let him go.

Give zero fucks about this - if he wants out let him go.

I wouldn't play the cunt tonight either.

GTFO-CHO

Wow I think I'm grumpy today 😂

I have to agree on this one, I am pretty mad on him myself. This kid is only 18y old and he played decent minutes under NEW manager. He is starting to get much more recognition from Sarri as season develops, that makes sense - you can't blame Sarri for not playing 18y kid right from the start.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Nothing to do with Sarri, if they were set on staying they would have signed deals before Sarri even arrived.

Hazard situation I agree with, little to nothing to do with Sarri. CHO situation has a lot to do with Sarri, the reason he is unwilling to sign contract extension is due to Sarri playing him so little. He is only playing recently due Bayern interest, likely Board pressuring Sarri to do so. Playing time and trust has everything to do with the current situation, and Sarri is the only who selects his players.

Youth players having 2 years left on their contract at the beginning of the season is quite normal, Ampedu was in a similar situation. Luckily he signed his contract earlier in the season. 

If CHO had signed a contract extension he would have remained even further on the bench. 

8 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Hazard situation I agree with, little to nothing to do with Sarri. CHO situation has a lot to do with Sarri, the reason he is unwilling to sign contract extension is due to Sarri playing him so little. He is only playing recently due Bayern interest, likely Board pressuring Sarri to do so. Playing time and trust has everything to do with the current situation, and Sarri is the only who selects his players.

Youth players having 2 years left on their contract at the beginning of the season is quite normal, Ampedu was in a similar situation. Luckily he signed his contract earlier in the season. 

If CHO had signed a contract extension he would have remained even further on the bench. 

While i'd agree Sarri hasn't helped the situation, CHO would have likely had a move like this in his mind for quite a while and this would have likely occured even if he was made a regular (if he has decided on such a drastic career change based on not getting a few extra Europa, EFL Cup and cameo league appearances then he's an idiot who will likely fall short mentality wise ala Ben Afra or even Ballotelli).

Hopefully the club learns something from this. Best youth product we've produced in ages at the best time possible and we still managed to screw this up. I'm afraid this is no Kakuta or Musonda situation, this kid is the real deal. At least when City lost Sancho they had a shitload of talent available blocking him. Club has no excuse and neither does the manager.

• Like 2

Callum Hudson-Odoi does not want to play for Chelsea against Sheffield Wednesday

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/27/callum-hudson-odoi-does-not-want-to-play-for-chelsea-against-sheffield-wednesday-8398307/

omnibus of eastenders this story is like...will he play will he stay