Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

36 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

No idea why you are so obsessed with that. As I said just because other clubs do it, does not legitimize it. I just don't think it is smart from Bayern's perspective weakening an already weak league in the long term..not winning it this year makes it even more hilarious. The prem can handle it that's the difference.

Anyhow, you won't change my opinion and I don't give a fuck about yours. So why don't you just piss off  already to some plastic Bayern forum where you belong as you sooner or later will do anyway

Please do not tell people to fuck off, respect other members whether from another team or ours.

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, MUTU said:

Might be in the minority here but I don't believe any of this crap until something happens.

Don't believe any of it... 2 months ago, Callum is posting on Instagram "A dream come true, buzzing to get my first goal and assist for the team I’ve been playing with from the age of 8 years old, hopefully many more opportunities to come" etc

What could have happened in this time that suddenly he can't wait to get out of the club and it's got to be done this month, only thing I can see is that behind the scenes he's been given promises from Bayern, which they shouldn't be doing.

13 hours ago, Vesper said:

Callum Hudson-Odoi urged to quit Chelsea by Jadon Sancho and join him in Germany

The talented youngster could leave Stamford Bridge and follow Sancho to the Bundesliga

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/callum-hudson-odoi-urged-quit-13852549

little fucker:rant:

Misleading headline, Sancho told him to do whats best for him.

8 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

Might be in the minority here but I don't believe any of this crap until something happens.

Don't believe any of it... 2 months ago, Callum is posting on Instagram "A dream come true, buzzing to get my first goal and assist for the team I’ve been playing with from the age of 8 years old, hopefully many more opportunities to come" etc

What could have happened in this time that suddenly he can't wait to get out of the club and it's got to be done this month, only thing I can see is that behind the scenes he's been given promises from Bayern, which they shouldn't be doing.

Rest assured that Bayern have already negotiated a contract with CHO, in full compliance with FIFA regulation 18.3. Part of the negotiations is obviously related to assurances about playing time. It could also be negotiated to be stipulated in the eventual contract, whereby a player is paid money for not playing in a match for which he's fit and not suspended, and/or a release clause that is triggered if the player fails to play in a defined percentage of competitive matches.

I get what you're saying about Callum on Instagram, but remember the kid's 18 and he's being courted by a club that's promising him a more important role in a club that has a bigger chance of lifting trophies. A chance like that doesn't come about every day.

1 minute ago, MUTU said:

Rest assured that Bayern have already negotiated a contract with CHO, in full compliance with FIFA regulation 18.3. Part of the negotiations is obviously related to assurances about playing time. It could also be negotiated to be stipulated in the eventual contract, whereby a player is paid money for not playing in a match for which he's fit and not suspended, and/or a release clause that is triggered if the player fails to play in a defined percentage of competitive matches.

I get what you're saying about Callum on Instagram, but remember the kid's 18 and he's being courted by a club that's promising him a more important role in a club that has a bigger chance of lifting trophies. A chance like that doesn't come about every day.

You are forgetting he is at Chelsea , not like we are a small club that doesn't compete for trophies. 

And how, under any regulations, can a contract can be negotiated while he is already under contract with another club that have said he is not for sale.

Also, you say that he's been offered a more important role, you know nothing about what he is being offered by us or by your club, you are just speculating .... For you to say he's being promised more by Bayern is just ridiculous.

It's in Callums best interests to let this play out as he is doing to try and get better terms from the club, he's hardly going to come out and say he's not interested in Bayern it's the only power he has in trying to negotiate a better deal with Chelsea. 

3 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

You are forgetting he is at Chelsea , not like we are a small club that doesn't compete for trophies. 

And how, under any regulations, can a contract can be negotiated while he is already under contract with another club that have said he is not for sale.

Also, you say that he's been offered a more important role, you know nothing about what he is being offered by us or by your club, you are just speculating .... For you to say he's being promised more by Bayern is just ridiculous.

It's in Callums best interests to let this play out as he is doing to try and get better terms from the club, he's hardly going to come out and say he's not interested in Bayern it's the only power he has in trying to negotiate a better deal with Chelsea. 

I never said Chelsea is a small club and never even hinted at that, but the chances of winning trophies under Bayern is bigger.

Under FIFA regulation 18.3, a contract CAN be negotiated as long as the club who owns the player (Chelsea) is simply informed beforehand. Emphasis on the 'negotiated'... i.e. not signed. CHO signing any kind of contract with Bayern at this point in time would be illegal.

I'm not speculating by that "he's offered a more important role", but going by all news reports... the same news reports that were proven (at least partially) correct since Bayern made their interest in CHO public since.

Callum is not making himself a favour if he remains at Chelsea. He's getting some hate from the fans and I'm sure his teammates don't look at him in the same way anymore in the dressing room. He's gone to lengths to make his move to Bayern possible, and it will not be comfortable for him if he ends up staying. That said, a few world class performances later and all would be good again.

2 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

i get the feeling that you're just taking the piss in this thread because of Bayern's interest in CHO, not cool at all

I'm sharing the knowledge I have whilst reading the knowledge you have. I'm not taking the piss, simply because I haven't yet made up my mind whether I want my club to sign CHO for so much money or not. I started out strongly against the move but after watching him play against Nottingham Forest I saw that he could be a good deal. Still there's a lot of question marks since his true potential is so hard to gauge. Sorry for giving you a wrong impression about myself.

13 minutes ago, MUTU said:

I'm sharing the knowledge I have whilst reading the knowledge you have. I'm not taking the piss, simply because I haven't yet made up my mind whether I want my club to sign CHO for so much money or not. I started out strongly against the move but after watching him play against Nottingham Forest I saw that he could be a good deal. Still there's a lot of question marks since his true potential is so hard to gauge. Sorry for giving you a wrong impression about myself.

its all good, i apologize for my aproach, it was rude, dont take me the wrong way, im just upset that we might lose this talented young player, i've been very impressed with him so far, i would really like for him to succeed here if possible. Whatevers happens, happens, i only wish the lad the best. Cheers

50 minutes ago, MUTU said:

I never said Chelsea is a small club and never even hinted at that, but the chances of winning trophies under Bayern is bigger.

Under FIFA regulation 18.3, a contract CAN be negotiated as long as the club who owns the player (Chelsea) is simply informed beforehand. Emphasis on the 'negotiated'... i.e. not signed. CHO signing any kind of contract with Bayern at this point in time would be illegal.

I'm not speculating by that "he's offered a more important role", but going by all news reports... the same news reports that were proven (at least partially) correct since Bayern made their interest in CHO public since.

Callum is not making himself a favour if he remains at Chelsea. He's getting some hate from the fans and I'm sure his teammates don't look at him in the same way anymore in the dressing room. He's gone to lengths to make his move to Bayern possible, and it will not be comfortable for him if he ends up staying. That said, a few world class performances later and all would be good again.

It's only a bigger chance because your league is nowhere near as competitive as the Premier League. Say Bayern were playing in England and then ask the same question - but that's irrelevant I just had to make the point :D (sorry - just messing around adding some banter :D)

I'm not an expert and could well be wrong as I haven't gone researching but I don't believe this "FIFA regulation 18.3" is true, so what you are saying is that you can negotiate with any player you want, as long as you tell the parent club that your going to do it first? Surely you would need PERMISSION from Chelsea, not just to INFORM them.

You are speculating, unless you have seen the contract that Chelsea have offered him then how do you know he's being offered a more important role from Bayern? You are speculating. You know absolutely nothing but what you have read in the newspaper, the same newspapers that have been making bullshit headlines that he is being urged to join Bayern by various players when in fact they just said he should decide what is best for him. I'm sorry but since when do journalists get to decide that Bayern is the best place for him?

And please show me how he has gone to lengths to make this move happen as you describe? Again, your reading rubbish in the newspaper mate. Just because your club says they are interested in a player does not give you any power whatsoever to make a decision on where he ends up, unfortunately for you the decision is up to Chelsea and Callum, not Bayern.

3 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

its all good, i apologize for my aproach, it was rude, dont take me the wrong way, im just upset that we might lose this talented young player, i've been very impressed with him so far, i would really like for him to succeed here if possible. Whatevers happens, happens, i only wish the lad the best. Cheers

No mate, it's on me, no need to apologise. I understand your frustrations, especially given that Bayern don't have a great track record at developing youngsters lately. I think the last one to break through and hold his own in the team was Alaba. And he's 26 now.

3 minutes ago, MUTU said:

No mate, it's on me, no need to apologise. I understand your frustrations, especially given that Bayern don't have a great track record at developing youngsters lately. I think the last one to break through and hold his own in the team was Alaba. And he's 26 now.

i get you, its not easy at all for academy players to breaktrough nowadays, Alaba is one of my favorite players and one type we are seriously lacking regarding fullbacks, top top player.

14 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

It's only a bigger chance because your league is nowhere near as competitive as the Premier League. Say Bayern were playing in England and then ask the same question - but that's irrelevant I just had to make the point :D (sorry)

Well, if you close your eyes to this season, I would agree with you, even though the word "competitive" is misused. In purely technical terms, the Bundesliga is one of the most competitive leagues around (i.e. how close teams are to one another), but the Bundesliga winner is more predictable. The point still remains though: next preseason Bayern will have higher bookmaker odds of lifting a trophy.

I'm not an expert and could well be wrong as I haven't gone researching but I don't believe this "FIFA regulation 18.3" is true, so what you are saying is that you can negotiate with any player you want, as long as you tell the parent club that your going to do it first? Surely you would need PERMISSION from Chelsea, not just to INFORM them.

That's exactly how it is. You just need to inform them in writing. I understand your confusion because in intra-Premier League transfers there are other extra regulations, including that permission is needed to be granted, but that's extra over and above the FIFA regulations and would only apply if, say, Tottenham Hotspur are interested in negotiating a contract with Hudson-Odoi, not Bayern.

You are speculating, unless you have seen the contract that Chelsea have offered him then how do you know he's being offered a more important role from Bayern? You are speculating. You know absolutely nothing but what you have read in the newspaper, the same newspapers that have been making bullshit headlines that he is being urged to join Bayern. I'm sorry but since when do journalists get to decide that Bayern is the best place for him?

I'm going by the newspapers, yes. The same newspapers that sniffed out the interest before Bayern made it public. I understand that a lot of what's written in newspapers is bogus, made up or just downright ridiculous, but in this case we have multiple sources all saying the same thing, and going as far as naming the shirt number #10 that he was promised. It could all be untrue, and everyone's free to believe what they want, but it's not something that *I* made up or assumed, that's what I'm trying to say.

And please show me how he has gone to lengths to make this move happen as you describe? Again, your reading rubbish in the newspaper mate. Just because your club says they are interested in a player does not give you any power whatsoever to make a decision on where he ends up, unfortunately for you the decision is up to Chelsea and Callum, not Bayern.

Don't be naive to assume Bayern have no say. They're the ones making the bids and they're the ones who can convince CHO to sit out the rest of his contract (which, in my opinion, satisfies neither of the three parties). Yes, Chelsea have more power on his imminent future but which club has more power on where CHO will play in season 2020/21 is not obviously clear.

13 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

i get you, its not easy at all for academy players to breaktrough nowadays, Alaba is one of my favorite players and one type we are seriously lacking regarding fullbacks, top top player.

Try to imagine how we couldn't believe our luck when Lahm retired (even earlier than was expected) and Kimmich turned out to be so wonderful a replacement. He was literally playing in the 2nd division. That's why sometimes you just need to throw a youngster in at the deep end. What works against English clubs, in my opinion, a factor that is not talked about much, is the media. The English media has the knack of hyping up a player, putting extra pressure on him, and then slam him down when he fails to meet expectations. Youngsters need time to develop and will have their ups and downs. They don't just need managers to trust in them, but they also need the media to get off their backs. Unfortunately for you, this is more of a cultural thing and not in your club's direct control, but I think it *is* a factor. It's the same thing with CHO; Sarri could get a string of bad results and be gone before the end of this season, and maybe replaced with a manager who really loves developing youngsters and start giving CHO the playing time many of you think he deserves. Thing is... would the media leave CHO in peace? Would he be allowed to do some foolery with a girl, have a top performance without being overhyped or have a really disappointing performance without being shredded to bits?