Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

The transfer rumours don't seem to be affecting his game at the moment. I would keep him until at least the summer and try to change his mind. If his only motivation for leaving is the lack of opportunities then he will stay otherwise we are just delaying the inevitable.

35 minutes ago, DDA said:

Marcos Alonso to Hudson-Odoi: “Bayern Munich? We are Chelsea, another great team, the Premier League is the most competitive league in the world, I don’t know why someone would go to Bayern Munich” Hate him or love him, this is quality 👏 https://t.co/mGcV1Pk51L

Fair play Alonso. 

I don’t like Alonso, but I love reading this kind of stuff. None of our players have heart these days. We need Drogs, Essien, Ballack, Terry, Ivanovic and these types back. Not players like Willian and Morata.

51 minutes ago, DDA said:

Marcos Alonso to Hudson-Odoi: “Bayern Munich? We are Chelsea, another great team, the Premier League is the most competitive league in the world, I don’t know why someone would go to Bayern Munich” Hate him or love him, this is quality 👏 https://t.co/mGcV1Pk51L

Fair play Alonso. 

Don’t love him, even if it sounds that I do when I defend him, but certainly don’t hate him.

alonso is a very good player who is playing well below his level. Whether that’s system or phase, not for me to say.

regarding the comment, he’s spot on! Most overrated team in the world - Drogba says hi! ;)

6 minutes ago, Robchels said:

Don’t love him, even if it sounds that I do when I defend him, but certainly don’t hate him.

alonso is a very good player who is playing well below his level. Whether that’s system or phase, not for me to say.

regarding the comment, he’s spot on! Most overrated team in the world - Drogba says hi! ;)

Yeah Alonso is actually a good lad its a shame he doesnt have pace, thats what pretty much limits him. He has the heart and the attitude and I feel like thats why a lot of fans have not really turned on him in the same way they have on Willian

1 minute ago, Vybzkartel said:

Yeah Alonso is actually a good lad its a shame he doesnt have pace, thats what pretty much limits him. He has the heart and the attitude and I feel like thats why a lot of fans have not really turned on him in the same way they have on Willian

Does he? I really question his effort. He is always just jogging, never even seen him sprinting, so maybe he's lightning quick and we don't know^^

But surely his commitment to Chelsea can be part of the reason he got a 5 year contract. He at least shows gratitude that we ellevated him to a major player in a big big club other than this thread's guy here. 

14 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

:)64baaad4f8048a4732c6d70543baeea6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

already had that story let's hope Bayern indeed fucked up and contacted him when he was still under 18 or before contacting us. Maybe get them a transfer ban for good measure too :D

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

NO player is bigger than the club

he is being a pure cunt

I absolutely say shut him down

we are headed into super bad territory with this one

I see little to no point to having an academy IF

this CHO action causes same thing with whats left of our top prospects

watch Bayern or others come for Reece James, etc etc

soon we will be one giant Southampton at youth level

I dont think most realise the horrific impact this is probably going to have long term

CHO needs to be made an example of

It's not CHO's fault. Chelsea didn't give him enough chance.

We will not use Academy player.  As always.

We already have James, Mount, Abaraham, But Chelsea try to bring Hysaj, Barrella, Wilson.

If we bring in a world-class player, of course we don't need to be obsessed with youth. But Chelsea's trasfer targets are Uncertain player.

If Chelsea succeed in bringing Hysaj, Barrela, Wilson, Our all talented youth will leave Chelsea as following Odoi.

I already gave up about this team's youth strategy. They just think of the Academy as business.

1 minute ago, scargo said:

If Chelsea succeed in bringing Hysaj, Barrela, Wilson, Our all talented youth will leave Chelsea as following Odoi.

Only one I want on there is Barella, he is a must buy

we have no youth remotely close to him

so he isnt germane to the convo

I dont quite rate Mount yet, think he is overhyped and weak physically atm, but should be better in a couple years

Hysaj has regressed

We need a true upgrade over Azpi, if Reece  isnt ready we need to go buy

out fullbacks are shit in one form (both are shit on offence) or the other or both (Alonso is pure shit on defence too, and to be honest Azpi hasnt looked great in most games)

1 hour ago, Vybzkartel said:

I honestly think this is more about the system than anything else: alonsos lack of pace can only be a detriment if you allow it to be.

regarding eden and cho maybe folks here have a point: if eden is really gone, perhaps that gives us leverage regarding cho new deal.

my point has always been that any top player would give pause to an offer in the hazard wages range.

now whether cho deserves that sort of deal is really up to Chelsea and the myriad of coaches around him.

9 hours ago, Jype said:

"They have offered £35m, understood to be an initial £15m with £20m in add-ons"

Oh fuck off, they're having a laugh. :lol:

A laugh? In the meantime Bayern fans feel they're getting milked.

I seriously can't come up with a name of a player signed by Bayern for the first-team squad (i.e. not the reserve team that plays in the 4th division) with less/as much experience as CHO. The risk is great, and as I had previously explained if CHO flops (which, let's face it and be honest, there's quite a decent chance of that happening) we'd struggle to get more than £4m for. We're the club who sold Toni Kroos to Real Madrid for less money than we're offering you for CHO, and the initial fee of £15m is over three times the total fee PSG paid us for Bernat last summer who is in their XI. It's not an insignificant amount of money, so you have to understand why Bayern don't want to carry all of the risks associated with this transfer. The initial fee alone is already over double what Borussia Dortmund paid for Sancho. If it was up to me, Bayern would have pulled out of negotiations a while ago, because clearly Chelsea don't want to sell and Bayern can't afford to just keep upping their bids without limits. We could get an already-developed player for that price, like Thorgan Hazard (Eden's brother) who's available for €42m.

In essence, Bayern are definitely not "having a laugh" but have been seeing red for at least the last 2 bids. Whether or not you agree with the evaluation is a different story, but from Bayern's perspective we're offering you the price of an already-developed player and multiple of times more than what Sancho sold for, also from a rich Premier League club to a Bundesliga club.

9 hours ago, Robchels said:
regarding the comment, he’s spot on! Most overrated team in the world - Drogba says hi! [emoji6]

Alonso is very average player who played one season under Conte beyond his level.

19 minutes ago, MUTU said:

A laugh? In the meantime Bayern fans feel they're getting milked.

I seriously can't come up with a name of a player signed by Bayern for the first-team squad (i.e. not the reserve team that plays in the 4th division) with less/as much experience as CHO. The risk is great, and as I had previously explained if CHO flops (which, let's face it and be honest, there's quite a decent chance of that happening) we'd struggle to get more than £4m for. We're the club who sold Toni Kroos to Real Madrid for less money than we're offering you for CHO, and the initial fee of £15m is over three times the total fee PSG paid us for Bernat last summer who is in their XI. It's not an insignificant amount of money, so you have to understand why Bayern don't want to carry all of the risks associated with this transfer. The initial fee alone is already over double what Borussia Dortmund paid for Sancho. If it was up to me, Bayern would have pulled out of negotiations a while ago, because clearly Chelsea don't want to sell and Bayern can't afford to just keep upping their bids without limits. We could get an already-developed player for that price, like Thorgan Hazard (Eden's brother) who's available for €42m.

In essence, Bayern are definitely not "having a laugh" but have been seeing red for at least the last 2 bids. Whether or not you agree with the evaluation is a different story, but from Bayern's perspective we're offering you the price of an already-developed player and multiple of times more than what Sancho sold for, also from a rich Premier League club to a Bundesliga club.

I completely understand from your position but from ours £35m isn't huge money and worse still £15m + add ons would struggle to buy top championship players nowadays.

If the papers are to be believed we're getting quoted in excess of £50m for calum Wilson and marko arnautovic.

18 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I completely understand from your position but from ours £35m isn't huge money and worse still £15m + add ons would struggle to buy top championship players nowadays.

If the papers are to be believed we're getting quoted in excess of £50m for calum Wilson and marko arnautovic.

What, the same Arnautovic that cost Stoke City €2.8m?! No wonder Premier League clubs are raiding the Bundesliga.

But seriously, with the amount we're offering you for CHO, you still could have bought 5 Sanchos from Man City, or you could get Hazard's brother Thorgan (Tottenham, Everton, Liverpool and Borussia Dortmund are after him), and who used to belong to Chelsea in yesteryear.