Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

8 minutes ago, MUTU said:

Anyway I didn't come here to fight. I was mostly angry by some accusations of tapping and glad that nobody challenged that at least.

I'm here for more info. Do you think CHO has the current ability to come in January and get decent playing time this season given we would have 6 wingers? Ribéry, Robben, Coman, Gnabry and new January signing (destroying the MLS emoji14.png) Davies...

Keep in mind Ribéry and Robben are well past their prime while everyone's quite injury prone.

You want more info, sell us Alaba or no deal.

Kante was gone and Lewandowski wasn't? Hummels was our former player and we got him back? Götze? He's to us as Drinkwater was to you except we did sell him back.

If it's quantity you're talking about, BVB bought as many players from us as we got from them. And thy got more from the rest of the Bundesliga.

If it's quality you're talking about then that's really selective and possibly jealous. It's OK as long as they're not stars? Not to mention that Goetze and Hummels, and also arguably Lewandowski (4 in one match against Madrid, none with Bayern shirt) had their best times at BVB anyway. Also we can't seem to land a Bundesliga star in a long while. Sane, De Bruyne, Dembele, Aubameyang... The star exodus goes on and on, but not to Bayern. Instead we're getting players like James, Sanches, Tolisso and, maybe, CHO.

Anyway I didn't come here to fight. I was mostly angry by some accusations of tapping and glad that nobody challenged that at least.

I'm here for more info. Do you think CHO has the current ability to come in January and get decent playing time this season given we would have 6 wingers? Ribéry, Robben, Coman, Gnabry and new January signing (destroying the MLS [emoji14]) Davies...

Keep in mind Ribéry and Robben are well past their prime while everyone's quite injury prone.

Dunno you’re genuinely enquiring or just having a dig at us but do yourself a favor and stop asking how CHO will fit in your team because no one here will give you a shit. It’s like me asking you how good is your wife in bed that I’m going to have sex with. Sense?

Just now, MUTU said:

Kante was gone and Lewandowski wasn't? Hummels was our former player and we got him back? Götze? He's to us as Drinkwater was to you except we did sell him back.

If it's quantity you're talking about, BVB bought as many players from us as we got from them. And thy got more from the rest of the Bundesliga.

If it's quality you're talking about then that's really selective and possibly jealous. It's OK as long as they're not stars? Not to mention that Goetze and Hummels, and also arguably Lewandowski (4 in one match against Madrid, none with Bayern shirt) had their best times at BVB anyway. Also we can't seem to land a Bundesliga star in a long while. Sane, De Bruyne, Dembele, Aubameyang... The star exodus goes on and on, but not to Bayern. Instead we're getting players like James, Sanches, Tolisso and, maybe, CHO.

Ffs, Kante would have been purchased, neither we nor anyones else manipulated him like you did with Lewa.

Dortmund is Hollywood feeder club.

And AGAIN you play semantically bullshit games.

Kill-buying rivals is WHAT YOU DO. Obviously buying a plonker within the league that shifts no real power balance is not the same. And stop trying to compare Glenn Murray being punted about to you rotters taking Lewandowski ON A FREE.

It's pure tosh!

1 hour ago, MUTU said:

I'm here for more info. Do you think CHO has the current ability to come in January and get decent playing time this season given we would have 6 wingers? Ribéry, Robben, Coman, Gnabry and new January signing (destroying the MLS emoji14.png) Davies...

I think he could do well but probably not worth it for you.  He's much more valuable to us then to you talking about now until the end of the season.  We are having a bit of an injury crisis at the moment and he offers something none of other wingers do really.  

In my opinion the odds are he'll always do better here then moving in the short term, now until the end of the season.  He's been here since he was 7, he's comfortable, he has his support here.  Moving there he's going to take time to get acclimated.  Does he speak German?  Even if he does it's still going to be an adjustment period and I don't see that he would really perform as well under those situations.  

1 hour ago, MUTU said:

Good one. Still you can't deny me my point here. What Bayern did to BVB has been done by just about anyone, including BVB to Bayern. Still waiting for a nomination for some club that has not consistently bought players from within its own league.  

And we seriously don't do it as frequent as you like to think. The average Arsenal lineup has more players obtained from the Bundesliga than the average Bayern one I'd say... Does that mean Arsenal are destroying the Bundesliga too?

What Dortmund did to Bayern is the same?

Dortmund for a couple of years got the better of you (not just a one off) and in response to this you took their best centre back, their playmaker on a release clause that at the time seemed fairly modest and their striker, the best in the league on a free.

The players that Dortmund have had from yourselves are fringe players no longer wanted by Bayern. It's nothing like the same thing.

Bayern always look to buy first from Germany. It's a sound strategy don't get me wrong because it not only strengthens you but weakens anybody that dare challenges in Germany. You can call it anything you want, but for me Bayern have always strong armed any rivals, are well above everything else consistently in the Bundesliga and it's a big reason why the league is so boring compared to England because its predictable at large.

Is this Bayern dude for real? Getting Lewandowski was all fair and square with absolutely no illegal tapping up and bullying done?

It was really obvious to everyone and their grandma from about early 2013 that Lewandowski would be running down his contract and sign for Bayern when his deal expired in 2014, well over a year before actually moving so Dortmund had absolutely zero chance in convincing him to sign an extension when the player already knew the offer from Bayern.

Sure there were still rumours of some other teams making desperate attempts to signing him but his mind had already been made up after meetings with Bayern while still under contract at Dortmund. Lewandowski even confirmed himself as early as November 2013 what everyone already knew that he would be leaving for Bayern at the end of the season. Don't the rules say that other clubs can only start negotiating when there's less than six months left in the contract, yet this one was already confirmed well before that but they only officially signed the contract when it was legal.

Have a read here:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/robert-lewandowskis-agent-confirms-the-forwards-transfer-to-bayern-munich-8633301.html

Does this seem like all was done by the books? The date is from May 2013 so more than a year before contract expiration.

Poaching Dortmund's star players Götze and Hummels is apparently all good too, just because Bayern sometimes sell their unwanted rejects like Rode to them as well. :lol:

Bayern even had the audacity to threaten reporting Real Madrid, Chelsea and Manchester United on illegal approaches for Lewandowski last year after said clubs got interested when his agent made it public it could be a time for his client to move on. The hypocrisy of Bayern is almost unrivaled in world football.

Callum Hudson-Odoi fires ultimatum to Chelsea after fourth Bayern Munich bid 

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/09/callum-hudson-odoi-will-refuse-to-sign-new-chelsea-contract-if-club-block-bayern-munich-transfer-8326769/

Callum Hudson-Odoi will refuse to sign new Chelsea contract if club block Bayern Munich transfer

he is gone

FUCK BAYERN:rant:

8523158f422645c59eea1574d1f56e1d.jpg

1 hour ago, Jype said:

Is this Bayern dude for real? Getting Lewandowski was all fair and square with absolutely no illegal tapping up and bullying done?

It was really obvious to everyone and their grandma from about early 2013 that Lewandowski would be running down his contract and sign for Bayern when his deal expired in 2014, well over a year before actually moving so Dortmund had absolutely zero chance in convincing him to sign an extension when the player already knew the offer from Bayern.

Sure there were still rumours of some other teams making desperate attempts to signing him but his mind had already been made up after meetings with Bayern while still under contract at Dortmund. Lewandowski even confirmed himself as early as November 2013 what everyone already knew that he would be leaving for Bayern at the end of the season. Don't the rules say that other clubs can only start negotiating when there's less than six months left in the contract, yet this one was already confirmed well before that but they only officially signed the contract when it was legal.

Have a read here:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/robert-lewandowskis-agent-confirms-the-forwards-transfer-to-bayern-munich-8633301.html

Does this seem like all was done by the books? The date is from May 2013 so more than a year before contract expiration.

Poaching Dortmund's star players Götze and Hummels is apparently all good too, just because Bayern sometimes sell their unwanted rejects like Rode to them as well. :lol:

Bayern even had the audacity to threaten reporting Real Madrid, Chelsea and Manchester United on illegal approaches for Lewandowski last year after said clubs got interested when his agent made it public it could be a time for his client to move on. The hypocrisy of Bayern is almost unrivaled in world football.

Virtually everything you wrote here is all wrong. Don't even know where to start, really. Perhaps with showing you the rules... let me start with the basic...

"Don't the rules say that other clubs can only start negotiating when there's less than six months left in the contract, yet this one was already confirmed well before that but they only officially signed the contract when it was legal."

No, they don't. They say you cannot sign the contract. You can start negotiating whenever you want as long as you send the club a letter informing them that you intend on doing so. Those are the rules, so no Bayern did nothing illegal. Lewandowski was a star player at a small-medium club and wanted a big move. All of Europe was interested. He could handpick where he wanted to play, basically. 

My God the double standards you hold with Kante and Lewandowski are amazing. Especially considering that we stole that Lewandowski tactic right out of the Chelsea book with that Ballack case... offered them 50M, they refused, a year and a half later got him for free. You can really draw parallels there.

2 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

What Dortmund did to Bayern is the same?

Dortmund for a couple of years got the better of you (not just a one off) and in response to this you took their best centre back, their playmaker on a release clause that at the time seemed fairly modest and their striker, the best in the league on a free.

The players that Dortmund have had from yourselves are fringe players no longer wanted by Bayern. It's nothing like the same thing.

Bayern always look to buy first from Germany. It's a sound strategy don't get me wrong because it not only strengthens you but weakens anybody that dare challenges in Germany. You can call it anything you want, but for me Bayern have always strong armed any rivals, are well above everything else consistently in the Bundesliga and it's a big reason why the league is so boring compared to England because its predictable at large.

This is magic.

We loaned out our best youngster to them to get experience, then he wanted to stay and we gave him to them for basically free (4M, because we are a charity club), he became their star player and their captain... one day we buy him back and we're the villains.

Last but not least, the only reason Borussia Dortmund still exists is that Bayern saved them by giving them money to save them from bankruptcy. Of course, the villain news moves faster around the world and to the English tabloids. Can you imagine Manchester United bailing out Manchester City so that they don't cease to exist? Or Barcelona to Real Madrid? As I said, charity club.

We're the club that last summer sold PSG a player for their XI for just 5M (charity club, once more), so when I ask if 39M euros sound alright to you keep in mind that relative to our sales, if CHO comes to Munich and flops, we probably wouldn't sell for more than 3M.

12 minutes ago, MUTU said:

My God the double standards you hold with Kante and Lewandowski are amazing.

Bullshit and you are venturing into troll territory. You lot raped Dortmund on a free, a manipulated, tapped up free, we paid fair value money for Kante, we did ZERO wrong

I hope you crash and burn this season

17 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Callum Hudson-Odoi fires ultimatum to Chelsea after fourth Bayern Munich bid 

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/09/callum-hudson-odoi-will-refuse-to-sign-new-chelsea-contract-if-club-block-bayern-munich-transfer-8326769/

Callum Hudson-Odoi will refuse to sign new Chelsea contract if club block Bayern Munich transfer

he is gone

FUCK BAYERN:rant:

8523158f422645c59eea1574d1f56e1d.jpg

well that is hardly a threat. we know he is not signing a new contract. Threatening him with wrecking his career and sitting him on the bench 1,5 years if he does not sign a new contract. That surely should do the trick. 

Prolly the club is right. take the 40m if and only if you get a buy back clause and other success-related add-ons. 

Just now, Vesper said:

Bullshit and you are venturing into troll territory. You lot raped Dortmund on a free, a manipulated, tapped up free, we paid fair value money for Kante, we did ZERO wrong

I hope you crash and burn this season

I bet you think you did ZERO wrong with Ballack, but we did with Lewandowski, right?

I'm not sure if you are really interested in finding out our thoughts on CHO and what he'd mean for you.  I and others earlier in the thread explained why Chelsea supporters feel the price you are offering isn't enough to justify the move and I later gave you my thoughts on if having him for the rest of the season would be worth it for Bayern.  Yet you seem to be more interested in fighting with posters and defending Bayern's honor and conduct then actually discussing CHO.

28 minutes ago, MUTU said:

No, they don't. They say you cannot sign the contract. You can start negotiating whenever you want as long as you send the club a letter informing them that you intend on doing so. 

"In professional team sports, tapping up is an attempt to persuade a player contracted to one team to transfer to another team, without the knowledge or permission of the player's current team. This kind of approach is often made through the player's agent. It is expressly forbidden in many professional leagues, but is not illegal."

The definition clearly says negotiating is forbidden without the knowledge OR more importantly the permission of the player's club. Really laughable to even think that just having the courtesy of sending a fax letting the other club know you're gonna fuck them over makes it all okey. Informing the player's current club about the intent to negotiate with the player and their agent will not automatically give the right to continue further, it still needs the other club to give their consent to it and I'm pretty sure as fuck that especially in Lewandowski's case Dortmund did not agree to it in early 2013 when he was still contracted with the club for almost one and a half years.

If you read the article I linked to you from May 2013, Dortmund executive Watzke clearly said they had not received any formal communication from Bayern up until that time but the player's agent was already happy to say he's most likely on his way to Bayern so surely it's proof that negotiations had already taken place. Bayern were actually hoping to sign Lewandowski already in 2013 for a cut-price deal with only a year left in the contract but Dortmund got pissed about the secret negotiations with Bayern & Lewa's agent and insisted on the player honoring his contract till the end, even if it meant losing him on a free.

Comparing the cases of Kante and Lewandowski, really? Kante had a clear release clause in his Leicester contract, the value of which was decided when the player first joined the club in 2015. At the time of the transfer Leicester thought the £32M release clause represented good value for them because they were effectively signing a no-name player from a small French club and thus they were happy to agree to the clause. Of course in hindsight the value was remarkably undervalued and Chelsea got a proper bargain there but that's only because nobody expected Kante to be quite that good when Leicester first bought him.

You can't honestly compare paying a release clause to securing the services of the best striker in the league on a free transfer having negotiated behind Dortmund's back for more than a year before contract expiration.

I really don't see what's the big deal on just admitting it happened, all that denial is getting you nowhere. Chelsea have been guilty of that in the Peter Kenyon days too (Ashley Cole transfer a long long time ago), I don't have any problem admitting that shady things were done by the club executives there but you seem to live in this fairytale world where Bayern are the best thing to happen since the first coming of Jesus and can't do wrong.

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

well that is hardly a threat. we know he is not signing a new contract. Threatening him with wrecking his career and sitting him on the bench 1,5 years if he does not sign a new contract. That surely should do the trick. 

Prolly the club is right. take the 40m if and only if you get a buy back clause and other success-related add-ons. 

Bayern will never accept a buyback clause

We need to shut him down, fuck the 40m

peel 18 month off his career

If we don't we are going to get bullied by every youngster and predatory club like these German cunts

he and Drinkwater can become perm-pals in nowheresville