Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

20. Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper
Followers 11

31 minutes ago, Stats said:

Although he is not going to walk into their team and I don't t think he expects to, it is more that he probably feels he will get more chances to play on merit if he plays well. Robben will not be there next season. Ribery is injury-prone. Muller can play there but it is not where he is best at and Bayern have mainly played him as a SS/AM this season. He has started on the wing only a small number of times. Gnabry, a talented player who was in a similar predicament at Arsenal as he could not get much starts is only 23 and has started 10 league games this season. Coman has started 6 games and struggled with injuries also. A lot of people would arguably say that CHO is better than Gnabry right now. If Gnabry can start that many games for Bayern, then CHO certainly will play a lot of games too.

It feels like now with CHO, we are suddenly hyping him up and giving him chances because another European giant is showing serious levels of interest. When there was minimal interest earlier in the season, he could not even get on the bench in the PL games. Could not start a Europa League game and could not even start a bloody Carabao Cup game. I remember we played Derby and won 3-2, Sarri played Willian and RLC as wingers and CHO was an unused sub. Where was the signs of faith him in them? CHO is probably thinking if he signs on, he could easily go in the same direction as other Chelsea academy prospects who are not given much chances and then end up leaving. I just wonder if, he himself feels the club is using him, just to sign a new contract.

I genuinely think he will go to Bayern. He will play, they have shown a huge willingness to get him and there is defo imo a clearer path to the first 11 than here and a top team. I think he can make that LW a position of his own if he goes over there, while even on merit, this season he has been given minimal chances.

I could defo see why he wants to leave Bayern. Sarri has shown faith in him a little too late.

I think with the current injuries there are opportunities for him that will put him in the spotlight, and against Sp*rs it will be a stern test. It also makes it easier for the board to decide whether to accept the 30m or whatever. Hope he does well (assuming he gets playing time tomorrow) either way it's a win win for his agent -who I think is Willian as of last week  !

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Marcos Alonso to Hudson-Odoi: “Bayern Munich? We are Chelsea, another great team, the Premier League is the most competitive league in the world, I don’t know why someone would go to Bayern Munich” Ha

Callum Hudson-Odoi has more assists in 59 minutes than Willian has since October.

At last a manager speaking clearly, straight and not dodging questions.  

Posted Images

Bayern Munich are still awaiting a response on their latest bid for Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi, Sky Sports News understands.

The Bundesliga champions are understood to have offered more than £30million for the England U21 international, who has also attracted interest from RB Leipzig.

Hudson-Odoi's preferred destination is Bayern, however, we have been told not to rule out him signing a new contract at Chelsea.

Just take the offer the kid is not interested in staying at Chelsea  sell him now or his value will drop in the summer cause he will be on his last year of his contract 

Just now, Dazzy_Vance said:

It’s done. He’s gone. F*** Sarri and f*** the board. Disgraceful. This shit is unforgiveable. Bet we extend Willian’s contract for another five years.

Nobody wanted this but if the kid doesn't want to sign a new deal there's no point letting his contract run done 

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Nobody wanted this but if the kid doesn't want to sign a new deal there's no point letting his contract run done 

He doesn’t want to sign because he was never played. He sees other young players flourishing at better sides than ours who are ahead of better wingers than our wingers and he wants out. He’s told he’s not good enough for Chelsea but he’s good enough for Bayern. We f***ed this one by not playing him and Sarri f***ed it by telling him he’s not ready. Absolute horse shit. This one will haunt us.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Costa19 said:

F*** this kid. £35M is nothing. Reject the offer and let him rotten for 18 months without playing time. 

Or at least try to convince him to stay in that time. F*** selling him to those pr*cks for nothing.

• Like 1