Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

5 hours ago, DDA said:

Watch Sarri start Willian and Pedro against Spurs on Tuesday and our fanbase go into a meltdown. Besides that, I am quietly confident he will stay with us. I don't think even our board is that stupid enough to let go of a young superstar during this current plague of injuries. Also with Willian and Pedro not exactly budding with youth and the mystery that clouds Edens future, it would be incredibly wise to keep him.

Wish it was as simple as 'not letting him go'.

The grass is greener etc etc etc!

All we can do is offer him more money and empty promises,

But hes very young and needs to concentrate on getting better.

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's either CHO has already made up his mind or someone is pushing the agenda really strongly here...

A lot of this seems to be coming out from Germany and their media, much in the same way as the Spanish media push the agenda all the time for Barca and Real Madrid, and the English as ever jump on the bandwagon.

If he is adamant on leaving, then the club has to screw everything possible out of them. But the way CHO comes across, I think his preference would be to stay here so long as the opportunities in the first team are present. I still believe he can be convinced to stay but it may be us proving to him first before maybe a new contract is signed in the summer.

It's an absolute no brainer when it comes to keeping this lad at the club and giving him game time ahead of Willian, who's been utter shite and Pedro who's been hot and cold.

The performance levels that CHO can give will not be worse than the two I mentioned.

Bayern Munich are still awaiting a response on their latest bid - worth more than £30m – for Callum Hudson-Odoi, Sky Sports News understands.

RB Leipzig remain interested and would comply with Chelsea’s demands that a buy-back clause is inserted in any deal.

Hudson-Odoi's preferred destination is Bayern, but a source has told Sky Sports News not to rule out the player, who has 18 months left on his current deal, signing a new contract at Chelsea.

Sarri: “Hudson-Odoi is ready. We have very important players in the same position. I can play with only two wingers on the pitch. I think he is ready. He can play, sometimes he will be on the bench, like others, but now I can consider him the same level as Pedro and Willian” #CFC

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Sarri: “Hudson-Odoi is ready. We have very important players in the same position. I can play with only two wingers on the pitch. I think he is ready. He can play, sometimes he will be on the bench, like others, but now I can consider him the same level as Pedro and Willian” #CFC

Comments to try and influence him to stay.

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

wow

2 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Callum Hudson-Odoi has reportedly informed Chelsea that he wants to leave the club this January, Chelsea will try everything to keep the youngster. https://t.co/QhJxOeJ77X

:ph34r:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

HUDSON-ODOI REITERATES DESIRE TO LEAVE

https://thisisfutbol.com/2019/01/blogs/premier-league/hudson-odoi-reiterates-desire-to-leave/

Chelsea attacker Callum Hudson-Odoi has reiterated his desire to leave for Bayern Munich to club director Marina Granovskaia, according to Sky Germany

'

The broadcaster report that the 18-year-old is keen on a move to the Bundesliga with the Champions League giants and has no intention of extending his contract at Stamford Bridge, which runs until 2020.

Sky Germany claim that Hudson-Odoi has now reaffirmed his wishes for an exit to Granovskaia, with Chelsea’s efforts to get him to stay set to be in vain.

It is said that Bayern have already tabled a £27million offer for the young forward.

Good move for Chelsea?

No.

snip

Anyone else think something here is really off from the normal way we do business?  All this paper talk, usually we are pretty quiet about things.  Maybe I'm misreading the situation, definitely possible, but I get the feeling this is CHO's agent or advisors putting pressure on the club.  He's been here since he was 7 is he really demanding to move in the middle of the season where he's finally, slowly, breaking into the team?  

All of the reports coming out of Sky Germany.... 

It's either Callums agent/advisors or Byern themselves using the media to pressure Callum himself and the club into making rash decisions.

Callum must have his head turned a little otherwise he would put this speculation to bed by signing a new contract and taking the attention of the team.

We are in a dogfight for 4th place this year and we really need to crack on with our football on the pitch. The manager and squad do not need this shit going on until the end of Jan. 

Wow, just watching SSN and some German fella was live from outside Byerns ground I think saying, 'Byern aren't happy about the price sky rocketing up'.

Ermm Earth to Byern... we dont give a fuck what you think. Who do you think you are. 

Boy got 18 months left on his contract. He can sign a new contract and play first team football with Chelsea or play 0 minutes for 18 months and train with the youth team. Chelsea got the upper hand here. £30M is dogshit over 18 months. Sign new contract or fade away boy :finger: