Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

On 1/12/2020 at 1:25 AM, killer1257 said:

Did Puli ever play that role? Does he have any creativity ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

He played there for us in one game, can't remember against whom. It was early and he came as sub. He can play as no 10 no problem, he is pretty much a between the line guy

I agree about his passing being good. Loved that pass wide to James last week!

I could be wrong, but I don't think he quite has the top level pace or trickery to be a top winger. I can see him developing into more of an inside forward as time goes on.

There must be a grudge still there because of the contract situation, that's the only thing I can think of.
People like to hate on CHO and Tammy.
I also thought that CHO was one of the best Players. Especially his defensive contribution has gotten better big time

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

People like to hate on CHO and Tammy.

So it is okay for people to praise young players when they are doing things right but when people criticize young players for not doing things right, they are immediately branded as haters? :lol: 

It's ironic that you are acting all high and mighty here when you have criticized another young player in Mount before. 

So it is okay for people to praise young players when they are doing things right but when people criticize young players for not doing things right, they are immediately branded as haters? [emoji38] 
It's ironic that you are acting all high and mighty here when you have criticized another young player in Mount before. 

CHO was decent against Arsenal and people were slaughtering him for no reason. That is just annoying

If CHO played bad, I would have posted my criticism here also. But he did not play bad

About Mount, you can also read some positive Comments about him in his thread when he was immense for us.

Yes but don't pretend like you never went after Mount when his form dipped. 
I never said that to begin with. I just said that people like to hate on CHO even though he played good.

What blows my mind away is that experienced players like Rüdiger never get such Comments even tough they do a lot of mistakes. CHO playes good and gets disgusting comments

3 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I never said that to begin with. I just said that people like to hate on CHO even though he played good.

What blows my mind away is that experienced players like Rüdiger never get such Comments even tough they do a lot of mistakes. CHO playes good and gets disgusting comments

It's pretty gentle on here compare to elsewhere...

Utterly fucking useless and braindead. What a combination. 
@Jason

I would say that is pretty fucked up.

I would say that Willian Emerson Alonso Tammy get the most disgusting comments here. But CHO will get more, I am sure about that...

1 hour ago, Jason said:

So it is okay for people to praise young players when they are doing things right but when people criticize young players for not doing things right, they are immediately branded as haters? :lol: 

Critisism is fine, but being slaughtered when they actually have good games (Odoi Vs Arsenal, Mount Vs Spurs two examples) is ridiculous and vindicates why we often get slaughtered as a fanbase externally, not even Madrid fans would turn on homegrown youth products so quickly, it's ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Critisism is fine, but being slaughtered when they actually have good games (Odoi Vs Arsenal, Mount Vs Spurs two examples) is ridiculous and vindicates why we often get slaughtered as a fanbase externally, not even Madrid fans would turn on homegrown youth products so quickly, it's ridiculous.

Only Alexandra aka @BlueLion. can explain why he said what he said. Fernando’s view wasn’t even abusive, just strange perhaps.

As for Mount, I agree but considering who the 2 main anti-Mount fellas are, can’t say I’m surprised.

On 23/01/2020 at 1:43 PM, Jason said:

Only Alexandra aka @BlueLion. can explain why he said what he said. Fernando’s view wasn’t even abusive, just strange perhaps.

As for Mount, I agree but considering who the 2 main anti-Mount fellas are, can’t say I’m surprised.

I said it because I thought he was shit. That's my opinion. He also looked bang average against Championship opposition yesterday, but I'm not allowed to speak because he's young and he's English; I don't want to get tarred as a hater (please appreciate the irony of this statement, as, honey, I frankly don't care). I just don't view the world through rose-tinted spectacles like most on here do.