Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

2 hours ago, Costa19 said:

I remember in June and early July when people said  ”relax he will sign next week or two” :D 

We paying for his recovery and i bet he will fuck us in January. 

Imagine the irony if he did. 

The whole him getting playing time thing is pretty obvious now as the least important thing regarding his contract negotiations of late. Its money. Usually wage demands are the only makes these things an issue. Fair enough I am sure he will get what he wants as Frank is desperate for him to stay but its about time the club put a timeline on this renewal.

I remember in June and early July when people said  ”relax he will sign next week or two” [emoji3] 
We paying for his recovery and i bet he will fuck us in January. 
Devil's advocates all around. It certainly wouldn't surprise me for Pulisic and Mount to play on either side resulting in him kicking up a fuss before the year is out.

A leopard never changes it's spots.

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

The whole him getting playing time thing is pretty obvious now as the least important thing regarding his contract negotiations of late. Its money. Usually wage demands are the only makes these things an issue. Fair enough I am sure he will get what he wants as Frank is desperate for him to stay but its about time the club put a timeline on this renewal.

Lol got an absurd amount of flak by saying pretty much that. Poor cho and bad Sarry... :) 

the irony here is that cho’s fans, some of which accused me of not thinking forward, imo are the ones not thinking forward enough... I mean past a single player.

the next chos are watching all this with interest, and so are their agents. Club looks very week in contract negotiations and planning, and reckon this one is on marina.

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

Devil's advocates all around. It certainly wouldn't surprise me for Pulisic and Mount to play on either side resulting in him kicking up a fuss before the year is out.

A leopard never changes it's spots.

This entitlement mentality needs to be far away from the club

I don't think it's that simple. In fact, I would think that the money isn't the most important thing...there was a few really good sources hinting that we had agreed. So it almost seems like we've agreed, and he is making sure that he is actually going to get playing time when he gets back before he signs.

Lampard can tell him all day long he thinks highly of him and he is central to plans, but talk is cheap. Now I would say it's clear lamps means it, and he has showed that with his faith in other youngsters. But you have to remember that CHO heard it from sarri but then didn't play as much as he wanted (he eventually did, and I thought sarri handled decent although he should have played him sooner). Then you see Pep talking up foden as the best young player he's coached but then not played him.

Honestly can't blame the kid for wanting it to be proven he's going to be given chances. It was clear to me that was problem in the first place. That's how I see it. I'm thinking he just wants to make sure he actually has a place before signing.

There's a difference between an entitled mentality and one where you want what you deserve. I don't think he's entitled to a place in the team. I don't think he thinks he's entitled to a place in the team simply by being himself. I do think he deserves a place on merit. And if he doesn't get a place then he's going to go to a place he can play on merit.

As tomo has said, it's fine for him to get as much out of it as possible. That's part of the dynamics of becoming a top player. He has some power here based in the situation. I think it'll still pay off long term for us.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Right and I will make that very popular point again.

I think it is risky to play him without a contract. And that’s for 2 reasons:

1. Until Jan, he cannot sign with another club, so picking up an injury until then could be disastrous to his career regardless of any insurance. So, I’m not sure we can expect 100% from him until then. And after that, his head will be elsewhere. And as a reminder, he is coming from a serious injury.

2. Given a player in this situation, why should we develop him at such a young age and inconsistency, just to lose him before he will become the final product? Give minutes to someone else.

in short, he must sign to play. I truly hope he does, even with the reported figures, but only then.

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

He needs to sign that damn contract or I would not risk playing him. IF he refuses to renew, sell his arse this winter. No sense to risk damaging him and then we get fuckall in a sale.

At this point I am of the belief that his twat brother is in total collusion with Bayern.

31 minutes ago, Vesper said:

He needs to sign that damn contract or I would not risk playing him. IF he refuses to renew, sell his arse this winter. No sense to risk damaging him and then we get fuckall in a sale.

At this point I am of the belief that his twat brother is in total collusion with Bayern.

I feel the opposite, even if he has his mind set on leaving we need him this season. He put in some strong performances around the period he handed in a transfer request last time so I'm not too worried about him sulking his way through the season.

Pulisic needs to be rotated as he unsurprisingly needs time to settle, Callum will be needed for the short term regardless of where his future lies.

11 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I feel the opposite, even if he has his mind set on leaving we need him this season. He put in some strong performances around the period he handed in a transfer request last time so I'm not too worried about him sulking his way through the season.

Pulisic needs to be rotated as he unsurprisingly needs time to settle, Callum will be needed for the short term regardless of where his future lies.

I hate an 18yo bullying the club that made him who he is :rant:

Just now, Vesper said:

I hate an 18yo bullying the club that made him who he is :rant:

In a fair world, Sarri would have given him a fair chance at the BEGINNING of the season because he was brilliant when he played pre season and he also was our best player against City in Super Cup. If he had gotten that chance, he would have signed the contract immediately. But Sarri did not rate him back then and he does not rate youth that much, so CHO got frustrated. That is obvoiusly a normal reaction when you perform that well and the coach does not give you a fair chance. Happened to KDB (he even played two PL matches before Mou fucked him up). It is Sarri´s fault. He would also be a lot cheaper if he signed at the beginning of last season

I think he will sign once he has gamed a couple of matches, the likes of Lamps Mount Abra Luftes will convince him its the right move and THE place to ignite something very good. If not then get rid to Bayern, we want him but cant be seen jailed by an 18 year boy.

7 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

In a fair world, Sarri would have given him a fair chance at the BEGINNING of the season because he was brilliant when he played pre season and he also was our best player against City in Super Cup. If he had gotten that chance, he would have signed the contract immediately. But Sarri did not rate him back then and he does not rate youth that much, so CHO got frustrated. That is obvoiusly a normal reaction when you perform that well and the coach does not give you a fair chance. Happened to KDB (he even played two PL matches before Mou fucked him up). It is Sarri´s fault. He would also be a lot cheaper if he signed at the beginning of last season

That’s speculation. 

The evidence we have is that the playing time mattered less than folks here make it out to be. 

Just now, Robchels said:

That’s speculation. 

The evidence we have is that the playing time mattered less than folks here make it out to be. 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jan/26/chelsea-callum-hudson-odoi-transfer-request-bayern-munich-morata

" The England junior international, who won the under-17s World Cup two years ago, has been frustrated by a perceived lack of opportunities under Maurizio Sarri and had made clear he had no interest in signing new terms at Stamford Bridge despite suggestions the club might be willing to offer him as much as £80,000-a-week to extend his stay. Instead, Hudson-Odoi believes he will have more opportunities to play senior football at Bayern, having seen the impact Jadon Sancho and Reiss Nelson have made in the Bundesliga, with Borussia Dortmund and Hoffenheim respectively, this term. "

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47017908

"Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi has handed in a transfer request as he seeks a move away from Stamford Bridge in order to get more playing time.

The 18-year-old is yet to start a Premier League game at Chelsea and has been the subject of a £35m bid from Bayern Munich.

Chelsea have been in talks with Hudson-Odoi, who has 18 months left on his contract, and want him to stay.

But he has only made five Chelsea starts and 14 appearances overall.

There have been reports Hudson-Odoi has been offered a new deal worth up to £80,000 a week, but playing time is understood to be the most important issue for the teenager, who has been at the club since he was eight."

CHO played only 61 minutes in PL before he handed his transfer request. So he wanted to leave because of lack in game time. I don´´t know what evidence you have, if you are more credible than the guardian or other sources, but that is my understanding of the situation. Sarri messed up like he did with many things