Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

20. Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper
Followers 11

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

True but again firstly the reason was Sarri why he wouldnt look to sign, weve changed manager, he has raved about him in the press and realistically its still not further on than what it was 3 months ago. If it was any other player, it would be a bigger issue.

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Marcos Alonso to Hudson-Odoi: “Bayern Munich? We are Chelsea, another great team, the Premier League is the most competitive league in the world, I don’t know why someone would go to Bayern Munich” Ha

Callum Hudson-Odoi has more assists in 59 minutes than Willian has since October.

At last a manager speaking clearly, straight and not dodging questions.  

Posted Images

If Willian and CHO return to the lineup healthy, I seriously like our chances to be in the top 4. Some people need to step up defensively, but those two can really raise the level of the team, if healthy.

Fuck sake, announce it already! :P

Hint after hint from journalists, "on the verge" of signing for weeks, sneaky photos of him at Cobham. Let's have it and move on from this story.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Fuck sake, announce it already! :P

Hint after hint from journalists, "on the verge" of signing for weeks, sneaky photos of him at Cobham. Let's have it and move on from this story.

He learned well from Hazard. :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

He learned well from Hazard. :ph34r:

He and his agent are playing a blinder. They know it would be a PR disaster for the club to lose their brightest talent before he truly gets started. Using their leverage to the maximum.

CHO gonna get paaaaid

He and his agent are playing a blinder. They know it would be a PR disaster for the club to lose their brightest talent before he truly gets started. Using their leverage to the maximum.
CHO gonna get paaaaid
I agree with you it'd be a PR disaster and they may be using well, but I don't think he's our brightest talent. I would give that to Reece James. One could argue mount is ahead since we don't know how CHO will recover from injury. Idk if I would consider RLC at "talent" anymore. He's already there for me.

As terrible as this transfer ban is. We've also been so unfortunate with injuries to our younger players. We've also got such a talented group that seems will make it through. CHO, James, RLC, and mount. That's brilliant. Hoping 3 of them recover well from their serious injuries.

So excited for CHO to sign this contract. Top career ahead for him at chels.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
Just now, the wes said:

Seems like Bayern Munich give up him on CHO they are trying to sign Perisic 

For a second there, I read "Pulisic" and I was like 'WHAT THE FUCK?!". :lol: 

• Like 1