The Skipper
Followers 11

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Marcos Alonso to Hudson-Odoi: “Bayern Munich? We are Chelsea, another great team, the Premier League is the most competitive league in the world, I don’t know why someone would go to Bayern Munich” Ha

Callum Hudson-Odoi has more assists in 59 minutes than Willian has since October.

At last a manager speaking clearly, straight and not dodging questions.  

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's reported in most of the news outlets. Waiting for official confirmation from the club...

It is from Matt Law

closest thing to the official club as we can get, lolol

22274aeb860982ea41e31db04e9b49d4.png

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

It is from Matt Law

closest thing to the official club as we can get, lolol

22274aeb860982ea41e31db04e9b49d4.png

Well, I don't want to jump the gun yet... :ph34r:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

You missed out this part:

These stories are samples pulled from external media sources. They do not represent the views or position of Chelsea Football Club.

:ph34r:

Just now, Vesper said:

oh I know but why would they post it if it made them look foolish if it was false

That's why they put that disclaimer.

7 minutes ago, Stats said:

The Times who broke the news (also did for RLC) said £100K/week while BBC and Matt Law from the Telegraph report the same. All more than reliable sources.  

Just a case of Sky Sports being late to the scoop and have to get the clicks somehow. Nothing to see there. 

Just now, Jype said:

The Times who broke the news (also did for RLC) said £100K/week while BBC and Matt Law from the Telegraph report the same. All more than reliable sources.  

Just a case of Sky Sports being late to the scoop and have to get the clicks somehow. Nothing to see there. 

Who knows. I would imagine it is more than £100k p/w though since that is what was offer in January and he has more importance now but £180k p/w does seem extreme. Listening to transfer centre now, they said it could rise to £200k p/w with bonuses.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Stats said:

Who knows. I would imagine it is more than £100k p/w though since that is what was offer in January and he has more importance now but £180k p/w does seem extreme. Listening to transfer centre now, they said it could rise to £200k p/w with bonuses.

You don't go from £100k being offered for quite some time to a sudden breakthrough. It really isn't difficult to worth out what has changed.

13 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

You don't go from £100k being offered for quite some time to a sudden breakthrough. It really isn't difficult to worth out what has changed.

If you want to keep on insisting it's all about the money, then sure...

I'm pleased he's signed but if he was angling for a move to Bayern and he performs badly then he's not going to come out of this well. Young kid demands more money and playing time and doesn't fulfill his potential he's not the first and won't be the last. He looked good in the Europa League and it's got to be said not brilliantly in the Premier League.

• Like 2

Has he signed? BBC says that, “he’s set to  sign a new contract before the start of the season.” Dunno if it’s just poorly written, or bad info, but I don’t read that he has signed.

100k or 180k a week for someone whos not played 50 pro games for me is a disgrace. At those figures he has to deliver something this season. Rumours he wants to discuss his shirt number before signing new deal too. What has football come to.