Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

23 minutes ago, Jason said:

CHO crushed him in that contest, wow. Interesting to hear Eden say he would join CHO in knocking on Sarri's door to tell him to start CHO. Not so happy about Hazard and all the Zidane talk, but we all knew that anyway.

If Odoi broke a leg, you know one of those clean fractures (no ligament damage), which would merely delay his development. Would that be good or bad for Chelsea? I'd say probably very good for the club, because the likelihood of the player signing a new deal would probably be extremely high.

I'm not wishing this on the player - chelsea will go on with or without him. Just a hypothetical to illustrate a situation where the interest of the players and the club, can be vastly different.

On 4/6/2019 at 11:03 PM, Robchels said:

If Odoi broke a leg, you know one of those clean fractures (no ligament damage), which would merely delay his development. Would that be good or bad for Chelsea? I'd say probably very good for the club, because the likelihood of the player signing a new deal would probably be extremely high.

I'm not wishing this on the player - chelsea will go on with or without him. Just a hypothetical to illustrate a situation where the interest of the players and the club, can be vastly different.

If pigs could fly, would that be good or bad for humanity? On one side you could travel real quick, but on the other hand, they would be much harder to catch.

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I don't think from an offensive view point he played that well yesterday but was very disciplined going the other way which is probably why his game times further increased of late.

I think this is something he has improved a lot, despite maybe not playing as many minutes this season but could you imagine him playing that 2-0 game v City in the league in Decemver where we just sat deep and soaked it up? The likes of Willian and Pedro, despite their flaws, do this ever so well at times and although it isnt exactly what you would first consider when looking at attacking players it can help. Callum has improved on this a lot though, clear to see in that how often he gets back and helps Azpi. He started to drift inside a lot more yesterday too,  I think Zola and Sarri instructed him to do so to get more involved in the game in the second half because West Ham were pretty comfortable with him. I hope he and Ruben both get rested for the next PL game. Think Sarri has to continue with this 11 in the PL. 

On 4/8/2019 at 7:41 PM, BlueLyon said:

If pigs could fly, would that be good or bad for humanity? On one side you could travel real quick, but on the other hand, they would be much harder to catch.

Can’t get past the idea of more expensive bacon... definitely good for the pig though. ;) 

OK. Odoi is starting games and will play a lot. Time to sign on the dotted line, or was it all BS?

I know he can do better but he is just 18 years old and it's not normal that some people are counting his mistakes.

How many people mention here when he missed the ball against Brighton?

He will only improve by playing every week. 

After all...

1 hour ago, Robchels said:

Yeah definitely normal at his age, but that’s the reason any manager might think twice about starting him in a tough away game for ex.

on the other hand, comparisons with mbappe are a bit to much for me. As promising as odoi looks, he does not seem to be mbappe level imo.

I'm not comparing them. I just shared a game where Mbappe looked like amateur so my point is if CHO has a game like this we should just continue to support him like nothing happened. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Antonio8 said:

another terrible match from CHO

Another? He was good in the last 3 matches, even against Liverpool he tried his best at defending and had some good moves. Yeah, his cameo Yesterday was week but he didn't even play ten minutes, I wouldn't call it a terrible "match". Clearly he failed to catch the tempo but that's it.