Olivier Giroud

milka

3 hours ago, the wes said:

Olivier Giroud is close to extending his contract at Chelsea for another year, Sky Sports News understands.

Fucking hell wtf is going on. Pedro Willy coming right up. Put money on it, Marina will see to it.

On ‎10‎-‎05‎-‎2019 at 8:57 PM, Vesper said:

Image result for marina granovskaia

Olivier Giroud signals how many years his new extension will be for.

8c9e8bf28cc9ac8127d99d8fb72d55f3.png

Just look at that posture man.....fucking hell. You can straight away see she is a monster to work with. The king has taken a permanent vacation and put in his place an imposter.

Makes sense. I'd have probably kept him myself anyway before the ban because he's an excellent backup striker.

In the current position we're in with the ban, it's even more vital he's retained. I've no problem Abraham or Bats given a chance next season to stake their claim but at present Giroud is the only striker on our books we really know what he's about and what he brings.

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched that header again, absolute top finish!

that took place when the game was still tight. And as goals do, it changed the game. Their players moved forward just a bit, their stance changed because then they were chasing. That allowed spaces to players that can use them well, like Eden and surprisingly enough Pedro who had a massive game.

that assist to Eden for the fourth was just showing off.. ;)

Giroud said: “It was an improvement going from Arsenal to Chelsea and I knew I would have the opportunity to win some more trophies.

“I’m a Blue, a proper Blue. It’s a new chapter of my career and it was very special to score. I am so proud of this team.

:drunk::wub::dunce:

2 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Giroud said: “It was an improvement going from Arsenal to Chelsea and I knew I would have the opportunity to win some more trophies.

“I’m a Blue, a proper Blue. It’s a new chapter of my career and it was very special to score. I am so proud of this team.

Love it 

2 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

wooot woot!:wub:

Even though he had a fantastic second half in the EL final, I still don't want to see him leading the line for us next season. With the transfer ban in place, we don't have much choice but to keep him but fuck me was he a liability in 80% of the league games he featured in. I know he got a shitload of goals in the EL but it was mostly against farmers. His all around link up and hold up play is hurrendous.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Jason said:

Abraham is joint top scorer in the whole bloody league, and joint top for all of 2019 in the top 4 levels of all English football (granted some were Championship)

suck it up le bouton d'or (buttercup)

AD-SPORT-GRAPHIC-Tammy-Abraham-Top-Goal-Scorers.jpg