Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 0-3 Bournemouth


Jas
 Share
Followers 2

Man of the Match  

12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Courtois
      0
    • Zappacosta
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Christensen
      3
    • Cahill
      1
    • Alonso
      0
    • Kante
      4
    • Bakayoko
      0
    • Pedro
      0
    • Barkley
      0
    • Hazard
      1
    • Rudiger (sub)
      0
    • Fabregas (sub)
      0
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
      2


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, manpe said:

We have no midfield (I'm including wing-backs here) and this game proves it. This is probably why Conte wanted a target man, so we can bypass our midfield altogether.

Nah, Conte system need a target man as point of reference. Something feel off when we don't play with a no 9

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember years ago there would be a lot more shock at results like this now , well since 2015 we seem to be more humble to these results.

The main issue I have as many have pointed out is what is the vision it just feels like a mess at the moment... no squad balance no idea who will be manager next year and is Hazard and Tibo off ? 

I just hope we get Top 4 and that's mainly for the money and to attract better names if big players leave.

I was saying to a friend that I'm glad I was old enough to appreciate our earlier teams 04/05 , 05/06 etc. As I feel for people expecting much nowadays with the squad we are assembling.

Link to post
Share on other sites

wow just wow, did not see this coming at all, losing 3-0 at home to fucking Bournemouth? wtf happened to this team? im lost for words atm, we are in shambles, this result just sums up this season for me. this team has become a joke, unnaceptable from this group of players :middlefinger::fainthv9:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Conte, I love you. It must be really hard for you to work under this conditions. Stay strong, we believe in you.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk


Lol?

We can't lose 0-3 to fucking Bournemouth at home, even if we are playing with 10 Bakayoko's...

Yes, it's difficult to play without a striker, but cammon, that's embarrassing...

Conte's fault here too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Lol?

We can't lose 0-3 to fucking Bournemouth at home, even if we are playing with 10 Bakayoko's...

Yes, it's difficult to play without a striker, but cammon, that's embarrassing...

Conte's fault here too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
 

I wrote in his thread what I think, in details.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Burnley, Crystal Palace, West Ham, Bournemouth.........fucking relegation fodder and we get beat by them playing shit football, with shit players, probably Watford next.

The board will always look for scapegoats (it will be Conte this time) when they should be looking at themselves, it's their fucking transfer policy bringing in old and/or injured players or average players for fuck all and don't support the manager in his request.

I mean ffs look at the squad how many would even get in the lower depths of the EPL.

You always have to point the finger at the very top for the mistakes.........and that's YOU Roman, and this fucking bunch of yes men and woman that you have.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

What an absolute joke of a performance this was. I touched on yesterday how much of a farce the no striker issue was and I stand by it, it was sheer incompetence from the club, no more or no less. But, the performance was the most worrying thing of all and the lack of fight and ideas in the team. Bakayoko with another 1/10 performance and that is being kind, and Cahill ust being fucking Cahill again.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Where mate?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
 

In Conte's subforum, 2 or 3 pages from the last page I guess. :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Barca must be shitting themselves

Whilst your probably right, the mentality will be different. Last night we turned up and it was billy big balls Chelsea...."It's only Bournemouth" It will possibly be our last big hurrah so it will be all focus focus focus. Had we had that ahead of last night the result doesn't happen I am sure of it. We aren't a big thing now, teams aren't worried about us because don't offer the big physical threat we used to, nor do we batter sides with possession or bulldoze anyone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Whilst your probably right, the mentality will be different. Last night we turned up and it was billy big balls Chelsea...."It's only Bournemouth" It will possibly be our last big hurrah so it will be all focus focus focus. Had we had that ahead of last night the result doesn't happen I am sure of it. We aren't a big thing now, teams aren't worried about us because don't offer the big physical threat we used to, nor do we batter sides with possession or bulldoze anyone.

True - last night there was no focal point -no Drogba, Costa, ...Chris Sutton :D So there were random attacking half baked plans that came to nought. Dzeko would have been ideal for that attacking focal point, but it seems we're saving money for the real bulldozing and the development of SB. 

On the positive Hudson Odoi was gem on what was probably Contes worst night for a while..

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

True - last night there was no focal point -no Drogba, Costa, ...Chris Sutton :D So there were random attacking half baked plans that came to nought. Dzeko would have been ideal for that attacking focal point, but it seems we're saving money for the real bulldozing and the development of SB. 

On the positive Hudson Odoi was gem on what was probably Contes worst night for a while..

He can be as good as he wants Odoi, it will only mean something if he starts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...