Jase
Followers 5

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lampard was one of the most durable players on the field, his stamina was in range of Kante's, God knows what would his career look like without it. So please stop comparing those two just because bot

The views on Marina sure turn faster than Bakayoko.

Morata would have sent that into the stands.

Posted Images

A serious question now - how is his injury at the moment? Was there any report describing it? When will he be in full training sessions and ready to play?

A serious question now - how is his injury at the moment? Was there any report describing it? When will he be in full training sessions and ready to play?
It was said he's fully recovered afaik. Just needs to work on fitness now.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Shooting from distance doesn't make you Lampard. Completely different players.

One of those hope signings. Decent player, don't believe in the 'great potential' talk, but I would love to be proven wrong.

Fair play if Chels make money off this transfer in the future.

• Like 3

Tbf he is a calculated gamble for me, he will be a good player, hardly outstanding but after seeing Lukaku and Stones performances for Everton and now for their respective clubs it is not a bad move seeing as he was just as important to Everton as they were when fit. Like I said, hardly outstanding but 15M for a English player? Hardly a major loss if he doesn’t do well plus 5 and a half year contract the clubs guaranteed to make more than what theyve paid.

• Like 2

Hopefully he matures under Conte and company. I'm not a fan of Barkley, but I wish him and CFC well with this transfer. Definitely a player with a lot of potential and plenty of strength and skill on the ball.

Someone who can improve interplay with  Eden Hazard from CM.

15 million? Great buy.

Need a left back and a new RB. 

Guess that new attacker will wait until summertime.

I'm a big fan of this transfer for that kind of money. Absolute bargain. Good bit of business by the club.

Barkley with Kante and Drinkwater behind could actually work very well.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, The Skipper said:

Right. Sanchez and Sandro next.

Hazard Morata Sanchez
Sandro Kanté Barkley Moses
Rüdiger Christensen Azpi
Courtois

Bet that would make Eden stay ^. 

Sanchez is City bound mate. Our best bet is someone like Lemar who seems like the club's target. Fekir could also become an option.

3 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Right. Sanchez and Sandro next.

Hazard Morata Sanchez
Sandro Kanté Barkley Moses
Rüdiger Christensen Azpi
Courtois

Bet that would make Eden stay ^. 

I just can't see us getting Sanchez or Sandro to be honest mate. 

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

I just can't see us getting Sanchez or Sandro to be honest mate. 

If not, then we must keep pushing to get alternatives of the same quality. Or even better.

Just now, milan.cech said:

If not, then we must keep pushing to get alternatives of the same quality.

Most certainly. It's hard to hold any confidence in us bringing in top players, especially in the January market. I really do hope that I am wrong.

https://www.chelseafc.com/content/cfc/en/homepage/videos/video-hub-page.html?playedvideo=Features

We seem to at least get players over Spuds. Barkley and Willian must be mates.

Spuds fans like it less than Evertonians!

They dont understand he woulda thrown their changing room into chaos being just short of Kanes wages.

Ross Barkley transfer: Italian interest in Mousa Dembele makes Tottenham Hotspur snub even more curious

Physical and equally gifted on the ball, as well as a greater creative and goal threat, Barkley appeared to be the perfect long-term replacement for Dembele, as well as competition for Christian Eriksen further up the pitch.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/01/05/ross-barkley-transfer-italian-interest-in-mousa-dembele-makes-to/

326285.jpg

326287.jpg

1 hour ago, milan.cech said:

He returned to training with the group two weeks ago, he posted it on instagram I think. He just said it too in the interview with CTV so he's fit to play.

• Like 3