Ross Barkley

milllz

I don't think Everton will sell him cheap and there is no point paying 50mln for someone sitting on the bench. Also I don't rate him high and I believe his best position is CAM and Conte's formation doesn't have this position. Better focus on Ox. 

1 hour ago, King11Didier said:

I don't think Everton will sell him cheap and there is no point paying 50mln for someone sitting on the bench. Also I don't rate him high and I believe his best position is CAM and Conte's formation doesn't have this position. Better focus on Ox. 

There's no chance Everton will get £50m for him especially a player whos on the last year of his contract who ever gets Barkley it will be done in the last day of the transfer window Everton need to sell him now or else they lose him on a free 

33 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Not that i want spuds getting new players but wtf are they doing this window lol? 

Sold Walker and didnt improve their team one bit...

Levy if u look back does most of his dealings in the last 2 week of the window.

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Not that i want spuds getting new players but wtf are they doing this window lol? 

Sold Walker and didnt improve their team one bit...

Spurs have a good 1st 11 all they really need is sq players 

7 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

BREAKING NEWS: Reports are coming in that Spurs have bid £40m plus Sissoko for Ross Barkley.

Everton are holding out for just the £40m. https://t.co/WwqaSqTy5V

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Wow.. I know Sissoko had a shit season but this is a bit humiliating.

Perfect example of neighbour grass is greener...

Shit season, plays position we dont have formation for, overpriced and overrated.

The only reason we do that is to get english player in squad/bench, but for 40m thats ridiculous.

40 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

BREAKING NEWS: Reports are coming in that Spurs have bid £40m plus Sissoko for Ross Barkley.

Everton are holding out for just the £40m. https://t.co/WwqaSqTy5V

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Why pay £40m for him when u can get him on a free next season 

1 hour ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

where would you play him?

I know that I said in other threads that I prefer other players, but I would not mind him at all after thinking about it and looking at the bigger picture !!! I think this could really happen. I can see it as real possibillity !!!

He wants out. We need CM. He is young and English. I think tat Conte will really like him footballing wise not sure about that attitude doh,but oh well

I was asking my self the same question " where he will play " and come to the conclusion that a midfield of YokoBaka - Barkley would be very interesting and I will want to see this !!!

And  I know that Kante is one of the best DM's right now  for that reason maybe a midfield three of YokoBaka - Kante - Barkley. would aslo be nice to see, but don't think that Kante can have a third massive season in a row ! I hope that I'm wrong and if he does that, he will be a super human and the best player in the world !!!

And sorry this is not aimed directly at you, but just  trying to use you're question as talking point to try and share MHO !!!

You guys have any understanding what is required from our midfielders? Any? 

Can you see Ross Barkley pressing up and winning balls in the midfield? Do you see him possessing the tactical nous to know when to break and when to sit?

These are just names, Conte has already said we can't afford to make any mistakes in the window. With that in mind you can't sanction huge expenditures unless its an exact fit. 

Where does Barkley play? Can he play out wide? can he cover at wingback? does he possess the temperament to pressure the ball in the midfield?

1 hour ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

You guys have any understanding what is required from our midfielders? Any? 

Can you see Ross Barkley pressing up and winning balls in the midfield? Do you see him possessing the tactical nous to know when to break and when to sit?

These are just names, Conte has already said we can't afford to make any mistakes in the window. With that in mind you can't sanction huge expenditures unless its an exact fit. 

Where does Barkley play? Can he play out wide? can he cover at wingback? does he possess the temperament to pressure the ball in the midfield?

Barkley tackling is poor so is his concentration and his defensive contribution there's no way he could play has a CM Barkley best position is the number 10 role that's what I think