Ross Barkley

milllz

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, the wes said:

He's an English Oscar 

No way. Barkley is a fantastic talent, he just doesn't have the right mentality to succeed. We should have gone for him earlier and transformed him into a winner. Unfortunately playing at Everton for soo long he has got use to playing like an Evertonian. Lol.

On 02/01/2017 at 2:24 PM, the wes said:

Ross Barkley would improve at a BETTER team like Chelsea', say Steven Gerrard and Steve McManaman

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/evertons-ross-barkley-would-improve-9549338.amp

Hes been hammered by his manager been made a scapegoat by the supporters so theres no wonder his confidence is missing. We all know how that got into our lot last year dont we.

I reckon with Conte behind him theres a chance the lad COULD just fulfill all the potential and hype thats been piled on top of him.

I'm Dutch, but there is one thing I like to see at Chelsea, and that's more English players. No, I'm not racist or something but right now we only have 1 Englishman in the starting XI and that's Cahill. Chalobah isn't starting material and so is RLC imo.

People bashing Barkley: watch him move to Spurs (linked with them) and reaching his full potential. Same with Dele Alli who's also a very good and young player. I really think Barkley can become a good player. Man's a baller. 

8 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

I'm Dutch, but there is one thing I like to see at Chelsea, and that's more English players. No, I'm not racist or something but right now we only have 1 Englishman in the starting XI and that's Cahill. Chalobah isn't starting material and so is RLC imo.

People bashing Barkley: watch him move to Spurs (linked with them) and reaching his full potential. Same with Dele Alli who's also a very good and young player. I really think Barkley can become a good player. Man's a baller. 

I don't give a fuck where the players come from I just want the best players at Chelsea. England is not producing the best talent so its logical that we don't have a lot in the starting XI

28 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Where do u put him in the 3-4-3 formation? For me his best position would be behind the striker in 4-2-3-1 formation 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Where do u put him in the 3-4-3 formation? For me his best position would be behind the striker in 4-2-3-1 formation 

3-5-2 as CAM, but that position might be the ideal position for Hazard in that formation so no place for Ross anytime soon.

45 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

3-5-2 as CAM, but that position might be the ideal position for Hazard in that formation so no place for Ross anytime soon.

352 doesn't use CAM position. Midfield trio consist of 2 box-box midfielders and 1 deep lying playmaker :) 

• 2 months later...

With us being linked with him again the last couple of days I wonder what Contes thought could be?

He seems yo have been put into several positions and is starting to get some sort of an act together. But with him playing like a swiss army knife and not a 1 serious position, I doint know where we would play him.

Rejuvenated Ross Barkley reaps benefits of Everton’s midfield makeover

England recall is on the cards for the midfielder after a recent upturn in form following Ronald Koeman’s reshaping of his side

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/12/rejuvenated-ross-barkley-reaps-benefits-everton-midfield-makeover

From Nainggolan to this guy. End me.

All I hear in the English is media is how Barkley has talent and mostly it stems from the fact that he's interpreted as a 'technical' and 'flair' player that makes things happen in the midfield, none of which are true. 

If you actually pay close attention to his game, you'll realize he does nothing but pointless side to side passes to other midfielders that do not advance the attack. He also doesn't contribute defensively. Stay well clear. He's actually worse than Oscar.