Ross Barkley

milllz

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Barkley would have been the new Oscar glad we didn't sign him RLC has the potential to be better than Barkley finger crossed RLC show that at c palace

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if neither of them become top players. I do like RLC reminds me a bit of Eider.

25 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

The whole thing is utterly bizarre. Did he or did he not have a medical?. Everton clearly want rid of him yet he doesn't want to join us waiting for Spurs in January maybe. Or he signs a pre contract with us in January moves on a free next Summer and pockets himself a massive slice of the 35 million quid we were going to pay for him.

Based on what I saw on all the deadline day analysis shows, the pundits were saying that either Ross would prefer to wait until he's fully fit before moving clubs (in this case January) or he would prefer a move to Tottenham where they have a core of english guys in the first team. 

3 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Based on what I saw on all the deadline day analysis shows, the pundits were saying that either Ross would prefer to wait until he's fully fit before moving clubs (in this case January) or he would prefer a move to Tottenham where they have a core of english guys in the first team.

Or he basically likes applying the pressure. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Robguima said:

Ox failed the medical too: some problem in the head. :P

Honestly, at this time, RLC looks like the better prospect. The fact he is playing so well away from Chelsea, does not look good for our coaching staff.

Ruben is playing no better at Palace than he's played here. Reports that he is derive from 'honeymoon' assessments. Let's hope that he keeps his place in the side, and that those increased number of minutes may, in time, help him to produce his best stuff more consistently. He isn't at that point yet however.

2 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Ruben is playing no better at Palace than he's played here. Reports that he is derive from 'honeymoon' assessments. Let's hope that he keeps his place in the side, and that those increased number of minutes may, in time, help him to produce his best stuff more consistently. He isn't at that point yet however.

Heh I wasn't really hyping rlc but rather saying Barkley never really did anything remarkably that much better. considering he had the minutes and support rlc never had.

4 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

In the Guardian there's a fans view of the transfer window this is what a Palace fan said.

Best buy: Sakho, given how well he did for us last season, though Loftus-Cheek has been a revelation