Ross Barkley

milllz

Doesn't really have a set position which is surely hurting his chances of a big club coming in for him for a big price. If we played with a central attacking #10 we'd probably have brought him in. In our current formation there isn't really a position for him unless Conte thought of him as a CM.

if a manager/coach wants a player then I`d rely on him believing he knows what he wants rather than what anybody else says regarding if we need him or not..

when we see players at other clubs playing in a certain way we believe that is all they are..not looking at what they have to play with and what their coach wants out of them,what they can become,. it`s the main reason I`m not a big fan of loaning players out,in some cases not even once let alone the blanket bombing approach we have implemented in modern times. we won the league last season,with a large part of it being from big contributions by players in positions and roles very few if any on here or anywhere believed they would be able to do..   

it`s not the NFL where the vast majority of players and coaches are products of the system they play in. the vast majority of this kind of football can play in various positions and roles within a team they can be reshaped a lot more easier.positions are more simpler to learn. 

2 minutes ago, mccg said:

dreamteamfc.com :D:D:D

Ross Barkley is facing six weeks out with a torn hamstring after scans confirmed fears of a lengthy lay-off.

The injury, understood to be a Grade Three tear, could put paid to his hopes of a move away from Everton this month with the 23-year-old facing a battle to be fully fit before October.

See ya January transfer window Rossy

On 10/08/2017 at 7:53 AM, Thor said:

Would people rather Barkley over Drinkwater? 

I feel as if he is really young and can still be turned into a good player. He has some great attributes already, and simply needs a world class manager and organisation to get the best out of him. 

Better to get a young home grown talent rather than a stop gap, right? 

I have to admit that I don't believe in tales of managers with magic wands. Personally I'd rather take my chances with Gandalf or Hermeone Granger. Next someone is going to tell me that Antonio has made Marcos & Victor better players. I hope no one will though because it irritates the heck out of me when people talk nonsense.

Marcos is the same as he ever was and so is Victor. This time next year Ross Barkley will be the same player too. If people think Barkley already has what it takes to help us then fair enough. Anyone, however, who imagines he might fly into Cobham as just an Everton reject, and land in Oz wearing spangly red boots, has taken too many trips down the Yellow Brick Road themselves.

24 minutes ago, Blusan Alamb said:

We could use the Diego Costa loan deal to get Barkley.

What??? We arent loaning Costa. We are selling to A.Madrid who are then loaning to Everton as they cant add him to their squad.