Andy Carroll

Unionjack
Followers 1

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal are going to sign Aubameyang while we sign Andy Carroll. Unreal. 😂

The team in 6th with no chance to accomplish anything this season are showing more ambition than us. 

39 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I hear ya mate. It just does my nut in how we either buy players at the wrong time or we get them on form then they play like crap then sell them only to become very good again!!! Is it summet in the water at the Bridge?

5e8780ee3b855af88294cc26184f11a9.gif

Thanks Jack

Diafra Sakho is wants to leave West Ham because he feels undervalued compared to the club's other attacking players, according to Sky sources.

this could block the spammers selling Andy Carroll 😃 I can't see the the spammers letting two strikers go in the January window 

7 hours ago, Tautvix said:

I have been saying this for a few years now. We are not going to compete financially with top clubs soon and I think this time has come. If it wasn't for 2 EPL titles lately we would already be an Arsenal level team. I guess Roman stopped investing his own money and we are just spending what we earning but since our earning aren't impressive the future doesn't look too good. Maybe it's for the stadium but fuck the stadium then. In the years we have to pay money for the stadium we will become a small team.

This is a silly excuse we spent $200 million in the summer and we are worse off than we were last season. We are just a terribly run club at the moment. I blame Conte he has a history of wanting donkeys even at Juve the guy signed Bendtner and had forward like with that Vusic guy. As soon as he left Juve started signing quality players like Dybala, Higuain among-st other top signings. 

18 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

This is a silly excuse we spent $200 million in the summer and we are worse off than we were last season. We are just a terribly run club at the moment. I blame Conte he has a history of wanting donkeys even at Juve the guy signed Bendtner and had forward like with that Vusic guy. As soon as he left Juve started signing quality players like Dybala, Higuain among-st other top signings. 

Blame Conte when even he has confirmed the club decide on transfers over him.

With regards to the Juventus comment, he also signed the likes of Bonucci, Pogba, Pirlo and Vidal for peanuts to gain a little perspective.

Juventus weren't spending the money that they do now, yet he was still able to turn the club around from mid table the year before he joined to winning the league every season he was there.

That's it. Pretty sure Jose had the same issues especially when there were injuries.. Needed players.. Seemed to name players and yet nothing happened from it. I think Conte is resigned to getting who he's told he's getting 

Are there any good articles or posts dissecting the pros of this deal and how it would be good for us? Usually there are well opinionated analyses from both sides, or has everybody in this case just been like "wtf"?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

The only donkey around here is you and your wack posts. None of this has anything to do with Conte, it's been like this since 2013... if you look at our signings since then you will get a clear picture of who the donkey's are, donkey.

The Manchester clubs are getting linked with the likes of Sanchez, Arsenal will probably get Aubameyang and Liverpool are already looking to strengthen their attack and midfield even more. Meanwhile we want to sign Andy Carroll, although we have all kind of problems in our team right now. It wouldn´t surprise me if we don´t make the top 4 this year. We are in bad form for weeks and the constant talk of Conte walking out this summer isn´t helping at all. I doubt our board realise in what situation we are. 

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I'm not ready to slag him off just yet but the injuris scare the fuck out of me!

Why not have a go at Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

We like having oft-injured back up strikers.  What good is a back up if they're not fit when needed.  See:  Loic Remy

4 hours ago, Vybzkartel said:

LOL Bendter is a marotta boy like Anelka,ecc... At that time Juventus had no money and wasted the whole summer market in long negotiations that always failed. Conte left Juventus precisely because he asked for economic effort while the management thought, for example, to sell Vidal. The budget at the time for a player was of 18 million euros.Juventus today has a totally different budget Dybala has been bought by Palermo for almost 50 million euros.