• Drinkwater (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are desperately missing someone who just takes the ball and blasts it. We are messing around around the opponent's box. Just try to shoot too ffs!

It's games like these against quality opposition where Alonso gets badly exposed defensively. Fine going forward but gets repeatedly roasted by the pace of Arsenal.

We REALLY need to stop allowing Özil to pick the ball up in space over and over again. Same spot on the pitch, too. Only a matter of time before he puts one on a plate for Alexis or Lacazette.

We were very dangerous in attack ourselves but are having one of our "couldn't score in a brothel" matches we're prone to. Morata missing yet another 1 on 1 with the keeper. He just panics when he gets into those positions. Very worrying for your £60m striker.

3 minutes ago, El P. said:

Hi, I am Eden Hazard, and this is Jackass!

Brilliant :lol:

I started watching the game from about 30th minute, and by 33rd minute I was thinking to myself why is Bakayoko playing? He's so scared, so out of his depth. He brings absolutely nothing to this team, if anything we're struggling largely because of him. He needs to go on loan or whatever, but BRING ON DRINKWATER! I would be more confident with him, Bakayoko is late to every situation, the game passes him by, at least Drinkwater is more proactive and affects the game.

Bakayoko just has so little positional discipline. That's his biggest downside. Has no clue where he should be defensively. He should be the one marking Özil when he continuously received the ball right in the middle of the pitch,

It was known he is not finest finisher and back someone at Real said he gets confidence issues when one on one, but just saw Morata scored 4 goals out of 40 attempts. Thats absolutely awful for top striker. Every quality striker is around 30% successful with their feet, Morata only 10%. 

These chances have to be burried or we will lose against every better opponent because it absolutely kills the drive when you see attackers miss chance after chance. And opponents obviously smell that lack of confidence in opposition too. 

Otherwise fantastic game but if we dont score, Arsenal definately will. 

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Bakayoko just has so little positional discipline. That's his biggest downside. Has no clue where he should be defensively. He should be the one marking Özil when he continuously received the ball right in the middle of the pitch,

Exactly, it's so clear he's a big fucking liability. Why can't Conte see that? For a ruthless winner he sure does his life more difficult with this choice.

Just now, manpe said:

I didn't see Morata's miss. How bad was it on a scale of 0-Torres?

I made diatribe on this.
Before one mentions Torres he should wash his mouth with soap.