the wes
Followers 7

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is 2020 and people still think Barkley will become good...

Scored a hattrick tonight and made an assist for Vitesse in their Europa League playoff match against Ado Den Haag. What a season this lad is having. I think that is double figures for both goals and

Posted Images

Having a massive game against Rennes.

Assist aside, that control from Chilwell's pass was something else... high ball surrounded by 2 players and he manages to keep possession by lobbing the ball around with perfect touches.

He can play anywhere - very rounded player. @DDA might be right about CM position, but I guess that depends on the system. Often he is actually a CM even if "on paper" his position is slightly higher on the pitch.

Underrated!

• Like 1

Another great game from him.

Just can't understand how this lad can get some stick by some of our fans (and England's fans), this guy is an absolute beast!  Honestly people not rating him are clueless about football.

• Like 3
Just now, Fernando said:

Don't worry he will be run to the ground and dip in form come January-February. Then we will hear the Lampard son comments. :D

Judging by Lampard's recent comments about Mount, he probably has a burner account or two on social media (no, not his IG account). He seems to be in tune with what's being said...

Not a good match from him. Lost many tackles and made some weird passes. One of them that almost cost us.
Positives were his one great shot in the second half and he had one good dribbling in the first half.
His pressing was not nearly as good as against other teams. Kante did not look great either, but Kova looked amazing

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

I thought Mount was one of our better players actually 
Mount won one tackle. Kovacic won 4 tackles, while Kante won three tackles. Kovacic had three interceptions, Mount 0 and Kante 1. Mount lost the ball 11 times, Kante 8 times and Kovacic 6 times. And like I pointed out in my post. One pass was very bad because it led to a spurs counter in the first half.

Stats back me up

5 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Mount won one tackle. Kovacic won 4 tackles, while Kante won three tackles. Kovacic had three interceptions, Mount 0 and Kante 1. Mount lost the ball 11 times, Kante 8 times and Kovacic 6 times. And like I pointed out in my post. One pass was very bad because it led to a spurs counter in the first half.

Stats back me up

Very selective stats that highlight the fact Kovacic and Kante have more to their defensive game. 

Felt Mount was the only midfielder looking to make things happen. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Very selective stats that highlight the fact Kovacic and Kante have more to their defensive game. 

Felt Mount was the only midfielder looking to make things happen. 

Agreed. Had a good competitive game and produced a fantastic shot from afar. Took a WC save from Lloris to stop that from going in.

Kepa would've let that one in 10 out of 10. :)

• Like 1