2017/18 Carabao Cup Round 4
25th October, Wednesday, 2017
Stamford Bridge
19:45 Kick Off (UK time)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope we can get something from this seeing this and FA cup most likely only chance this season..Rooney has been shite so expect him to score that and Everton have a habit of knocking us out sometimes 

18 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Hope we can get something from this seeing this and FA cup most likely only chance this season..Rooney has been shite so expect him to score that and Everton have a habit of knocking us out sometimes 

It's a battle to see who will be the worst of the two. :ph34r:

49 minutes ago, Chelseabluerising said:

Hoping Ampadu, Musonda youngsters like them start and maybe Drinkwater start if possible 

I agree mate i hope michy starts after saving the day on Saturday

First Drinkwater sighting I hope. Would also get Zappa more minutes from the start of course. He looked dangerous immedietly yesterday and it's about time he started pushing into our best XI.

should be interesting! 2 of the 3 worst defenses around, the bin dippers being the other.

I dunno if we want to be involved in this competition anymore, just another useless competition to put strain on our limited resources.

2 hours ago, different level said:

Everton will most likely be without a manager for this one.

Which means the players will do their best to impress the new manager.

Looking forward to this game. After positive 4-2 win we have another chance to bolster our confidence and try some new options in midfield and other field areas. God knows we need them. This game is coming just in right time if you ask me.

9 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Thought Drinkwater is at least another 3 weeks away (despite being sighted in first team training)?

Doubt he'll be part of this game

Don't know what the fuck is going on there. More than likely to his agent -'we want him, tell him we'll pay him top dollar, and there will be an 'injury' to cover the fact he's just back up'. Good to see him get a run out with Kante.

"I think for the game against Everton, it is impossible to recover for [Danny] Drinkwater. [Victor] Moses needs more time and so does [N'Golo] Kante.

“But I think this could be a good opportunity to give a chance to the young player like Charly Musonda, also Kenedy, young players who I think deserve the chance. They are working very hard, they are improving and we can see the improvement against Everton which is a tough game. It is important for me, important for the club. We will do this.”

No Drinkwater yet.