Blusan Alamb
Followers 2

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The boy's got balls of steel. He might look like a palm tree but he plays like a young Beckenbauer.

ONE DOWN!! CHO and Eden now!! Really hope the kid has some great games coming up True Blue Ampadu ready to keep learning and working https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2018/9/19/true-b

I'm a bit worried his versatility will be his downfall (relitevely speaking). I'd rather he focused on mastering CB (the position he has got the most potential in for me) instead of going around

Posted Images

Still incredible how he was loaned out when the squad is now begging for a natural old fashioned DM. 

He actually wanted to stay at Chelsea, but sadly Nagelsmann did not rate him at Leipzig. If he had actually played under Nagelsmann, Lampard would have probably kept him

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Played really well against Villa yesterday, Sheffield earnes a clean sheet playing with 10 men for 35 minutes.

Do you guys think TT will use him last season? Or Guehi? As I know he has also been doing great on loan.

41 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Played really well against Villa yesterday, Sheffield earnes a clean sheet playing with 10 men for 35 minutes.

Do you guys think TT will use him last season? Or Guehi? As I know he has also been doing great on loan.

Both decent talents. Can't see why not. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

They are both ready and perfect for a, back three. But I think Tuchel still prefers Toni and Azpi because they are more leaders 

11 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

They are both ready and perfect for a, back three. But I think Tuchel still prefers Toni and Azpi because they are more leaders 

Rüdi, Azpi and Thiago are all very charismatic players with leader skills, we don’t lack it. I hope young talented players like Guehi, Ampadu or Tomori will have chance at Chelsea. I like them all, I hope we can play it smart and build them in the team instead of buying new CB-s to replace Silva and Dave.

• Like 1