Blusan Alamb

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

naw m8

one (mine) is an opiion

the other (yours) to numpty shite

you literally said

43725c89b907a086a361e3ab1576a0c1.png

go try and buy Rudiger from us for less than £40-45m or so

even with the COVID-19 across the board reduction he is rated (and T-Mart is almost always far below market price)

cb2e792762e1f634dcc792fc0ee2f1a5.png

40m £ hahahahaahahahahahahah. Sure mate. 

If mine is numpty shite, yours is asenine bollocks. 

Can't defend if his life depended on it, and yet "we must not sell him" 😂😂

Sure buddy sure. Whatever floats your boat.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1322632/Chelsea-transfer-news-Kurt-Zouma-sell-centre-back/amp

Here is one of th articles which were floating around saying the only reason we were willing to offload zouma was because he was marketable, unlike Rudi. So welllllll...

Let's just drop this here. Don't wanna get In a back and forth again, specially about a dreg.

2 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

40m £ hahahahaahahahahahahah. Sure mate. 

If mine is numpty shite, yours is asenine bollocks. 

Can't defend if his life depended on it, and yet "we must not sell him" 😂😂

Sure buddy sure. Whatever floats your boat.

Let's just drop this here. Don't wanna get In a back and forth again, specially about a dreg.

you are a know-nothing troll

your posts are far too often bullshit and you have went after poster after poster since you came in here

you ridicule people yet than have the sadz when anyone punches back against yer tosh

15 minutes ago, Vesper said:

you are a know-nothing troll

your posts are far too often bullshit and you have went after poster after poster since you came in here

you ridicule people yet than have the sadz when anyone punches back against yer tosh

What the fuck. 

I posted in Ethan ampadu thread about giving ampadu a shot, you come here quote me with your drivel and then have the fucking gall of accusing me of going after someone?

Piss off. If you have a problem with me, then stop quoting me, like I do to you. Instead, you keep quoting and trying to incite a debate by your absolute drivelish posts which make 0 sense whatsoever. 

You can't admit when you are wrong, your opinions are bull crap and the best thing you do is try to AlWaYS paint the other poster in a bad light despite him/her not even instigating but just writing their own opinions.

Just like today, I had written that post days ago.

You quote me, I say I don't agree with you and then you call my opinion as "laughable" and now are playing the victim card? I mean serious what the fuck. Call someone's opinion as "laughable" and "bollocks" and then say that the other poster is "ridiculing" when they retaliate.

I have been on several Chelsea forums, several nba forums but have not seem some as shitty as you. And I can swear on that. High and mighty,ridicule others and then play the victim card. 

Again, got a problem with me, stop quoting me, like I ignore you.