• Kante
    • Luiz
    • Bakayoko
    • Willian
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

30 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

get a new contract for this man, legend in the making :)

Yeah if he could defend like he attacks,:beer:  i'd send the concrete mix

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Even Conte allows himself to hope for more than glory. Such mad hope, but there it is: against PL's endless hordes, against all odds, we can do it. We can hold the PL title.We can win."

Great character demonstration,compliments

In my opinion, a game and result like this was more important to see than outplaying Spurs and beating them comfortably by 2 or 3 goals.

We all know what happened 2 years ago, and with the summer that we have had, last week, the media frenzy of trying to shoot us down, we needed to see a lot of character today.

John Terry is now gone and despite him not playing last season much, his influence cannot be underestimated. Add to this that our new captain (whatever people want to think about Cahill) was suspended and as a result, we had a team with no English players lining up. We also had four players in with no real Premier League experience, one being a 21 year old entrusted with being the centre back in the back 3.

The team stood up today, it wasn't pretty but its not like Spurs opened us up continuously and created clear cut chances throughout the game. We dug in, fought and reaped the rewards. 

I do believe we get Cahill, Fabregas and Hazard back, Bakayoko fit and buy a couple and we'll be well up there again this season.

If only we hadn't messed up against Burnley, we would have 6 points right now! :rant:

On a different note, we picked up only 3 points from Burnley (h) and Spurs (a) last season. Same again this time around.

Great win, great character from this inexperienced team and win against spuds at Wembley. The team performances wasn't so important after our 1st loss, the points were needed and the boys got them. Of course, again, against the odds :D KTBFFH!

54 minutes ago, Jason said:

On a different note, we only picked up 3 points from Burnley (h) and Spurs (a) last season. Same again this time around.

Exactly. I know it's ridiculous to say this, but we're still on a 90pt pace. Lmao

Chelsea have evened the board. The way I see it, If Chelsea win against Everton, and the board don't sign any donkeys the season can officially begin for Chelsea after the international break. 

just watched the extended highlights of the game, the ref is a fucking joke,  those 2 cunts Vertonghen and Dier should have both seen red for those challenges, no consistency from the refs whatsoever, there is clearly and agenda against us if the Burnley game is anything to go by. Thats two straight games we are undone by refs, fortunately for us none of our players got sent off against Spurs, but you can bet that if it were our players making those challenges the fucking ref would not have hesitated showing them red. FA are a bunch of scumbags

http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2017/08/20/bbc-match-of-the-day-2-week-02-full-show-3/

6 minutes ago, Miki-Liki said:

I hope Conte won't buy into this "campaign against Chelsea" rubbish.

he probably wont , but you cant deny the shit decisions by the referees, this is what im refering too, its clear for everyone to see

On another note, Harry Kane looks tremendous. 

I can't remember him being that quick prior to this season, but he was burning some of our quicker players for pace... Once he gets fed up of losing at the Spurs, this is one of the strikers we should be after. Really is the best striker in the premier league.