• Boga
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Morata (sub)
    • Musonda (sub)
    • Craig Pawson

1 minute ago, positivefootball said:

Good job Cahill. Total disaster. This has nothing to do with lack of transfers.

Cahill takes some of the blame, not don't put it all on him. 80% of the reason why we are 3-0 down is because of the board.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, it's the same fucking goal. Cross from deep to Vokes.
The same one that was offside.
The same as the second.
And still practically unmarked.
Glad I didn't travel over to watch this shit. I knew the board wouldn't get the squad in order. Conte should have been given whatever he wanted weeks ago.

Just now, communicate said:

2nd half since the game is over can we drop michy and play Morata. And least let him play. 

Now can we sign 25 more players please 

Fixed.

3 minutes ago, positivefootball said:

Good job Cahill. Total disaster. This has nothing to do with lack of transfers.

Would be the worst thing to blame it on one person. Let's don't run away from real problems. Never in 100 years we should be embarrassed playing with 10 men like that. Red cards are just consequences that there are big problems. Same like it was in Mourinho's 15/16 season.

I have to be the only one not impressed with Rudiger. Especially his so-called ball-playing ability. But whatever.

This is no fun at all. I wouldn't take a single Burnley player to don the Chelsea blue yet they're leading by three goals. Awful game.

This is Burnley. BURNLEY. Not Barcelona, Bayern Munich, fucking Burnley.

This is a disgrace. We were never this bad even under Hiddink in 15/16. I don't think I've ever been more embarrassed to be a Chelsea fan.

This is worse than when we were dicked 3-0 at Middlesbrough in 2006, worse than the 3-0 at home to Sunderland in 2011, worse than any result under Mourinho or Hiddink two years ago. Horrendous.

10 minutes ago, The Mak said:

Braced for the panic buys. 

Why couldn't we have just bought players earlier? Do we really need it to go to shit on the pitch before the board buys? Did we have to sell Matic before Bakoyoko was even fit? Could we not have waited until late August? Did we have to sell Chalobah before signing a replacement? 

Now we'll pay over the odds for average players, or worse. 

Barkley. Oxlade. Drinkwater. 

This is Chelsea. 

This is Fútbol. 

I've stopped watching I find it an insulting to watch defence is a shambles michy well I'll end there I think....

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

Hey guys, something to cheer you up - next stop Tottenham.

Time to call up a few of the under 16's with how thin our squad is. 

This is an absolute embarassment. I am absolutely shocked, also font give me this crap that this is not Cahill's fault, 11x11 this would NOT be happening. Conte's tacticts have been pathetic today, instead of pushing the team forward, he sent us back like a coward and this is the result.

CAHILL YOU BETTER NEVER PLAY FOR MY CLUB AGAIN YOU ABSLUTE FRAUD

2 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

This is Burnley. BURNLEY. Not Barcelona, Bayern Munich, fucking Burnley.

This is a disgrace. We were never this bad even under Hiddink in 15/16. I don't think I've ever been more embarrassed to be a Chelsea fan.

This is worse than when we were dicked 3-0 at Middlesbrough in 2006, worse than the 3-0 at home to Sunderland in 2011, worse than any result under Mourinho or Hiddink two years ago. Horrendous.

Our board have created a scenario were Antonio is suffering the biggest humiliation of his career. If something MASSIVE doesn't change before the transfer window ends, he is justified in walking before season end.