Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Renato Sanches

LondonsFinest
Followers 0

Just now, jernej93 said:

I think he will sign for us this week :) Sanches-Bakayoko would be HUGE upgrade over Chalobah-Matić. 

What's gives you that impression may I ask?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

What's gives you that impression may I ask?

Just gut feeling, I don't know :) Might do something with Matić leaving or just me hoping for things to get better :D 

30 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Signing him on loan will be very good. But, looks like he will stay now, it seems Carlo has changed his mind.

Well we probably turned to Drinkwater so Sanches will stay......

Don't know why anyone bothered watching him against Liverpool. Ancelotti shut the door completely on him leaving, didn't he?

Bayern Munich fans tell Chelsea target Renato Sanches to leave after Liverpool display

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/01/bayern-munich-fans-tell-chelsea-target-renato-sanches-to-leave-after-liverpool-display-6822677/#ixzz4oYN8NHLC

Bayern Munich fans have turn on him please chelsea board sign this kid instead of drinkwater 🙏 

8 hours ago, the wes said:

Bayern Munich fans tell Chelsea target Renato Sanches to leave after Liverpool display

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/01/bayern-munich-fans-tell-chelsea-target-renato-sanches-to-leave-after-liverpool-display-6822677/#ixzz4oYN8NHLC

Bayern Munich fans have turn on him please chelsea board sign this kid instead of drinkwater 🙏 

What will it take for people to stop swallowing the hype and actually watch the player play? Bayern fans are not telling him to leave because they think he's a brilliant prospect; German media did not describe one of his performances as scarily bad, because he demonstrated his much talked about, but little seen, world class quality.

I have only watched him play in the Euros, the baby Euros and the Singapore friendly. If Sanches has demonstrated world class potential in those games, then it has gone right over my head because I didn't notice it.

In that game against Liverpool he started with low confidence missing some easy passes, but after some minutes he was pretty good imo. Dont know why they're hating. He was one of their few decent players there, with Ribery.

He's got huge potential.

13 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I'd still like this to happen.

Me too The talent there he needs just a good manager like conte to get outta him 

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic