Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 2-3 Bayern Munich


Jas
 Share
Followers 1

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, communicate said:

That also concern me, even if we lose 7-0, I don't care. It is the fact how easy they found space that worry me.

 

Other than Hazard and Andreas we pretty much playing with full team

Geezer, Rudi, Tiemoue, Pedro, Eden, Alvaro.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the work on our right sided attack, fantastic dummy by willian, brilliant cross by moses and Alonso.

Now let's bring MORATA on which I think the reason why we are watching this game

Link to post
Share on other sites

We are getting overrun in midfield because Fabregas is not that good in 2 man midfield, i'm sure we would look better with Baka. Also Boga looks great

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MefiX19 said:

We are getting overrun in midfield because Fabregas is not that good in 2 man midfield, i'm sure we would look better with Baka. Also Boga looks great

Fabregas might work in the 4-2-4 if we ever switch. But never Fabregas and Kante in this formation. 

Need Kanta and Bakayoko.....now we see why we need another Midfielder, because we only have Kante and Bakayoko. 

Then in the 4 Fabregas can play as 10 with Morata, Hazard, Pedro. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OhForAGreavsie said:

Geezer, Rudi, Tiemoue, Pedro, Eden, Alvaro.

You can say the same with Bayern no Robben, no Boateng, No Thiago, No Kimmich,No Alaba.

We are playing almost full team, this is not mix and match between youth team and first team. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
We can't keep playing 3-4-3 against good teams. We are just being outplayed. Also, Kante is a good player but when he is bad, he is really really bad.

Completely premature assessment.
We can't play 3-4-3 against top teams with Fabregas in the team... We talked about this a thousand times. Alonso was doing his best eye marking... Anyway, this is preseason, it's embarrassing, of course, but not the end of the world much less the moment to write off the system [emoji19]
Link to post
Share on other sites

We gave so much space for them, passing was lacking, getting desposessed and quickly exposed by Bayern fast transition.

We should be doing one on one marking for ribery, everytime he is free in our right.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Barbara said:


Completely premature assessment.
We can't play 3-4-3 against top teams with Fabregas in the team... We talked about this a thousand times. Alonso was doing his best eye marking... Anyway, this is preseason, it's embarrassing, of course, but not the end of the world much less the moment to write off the system emoji19.png

Agree, It is a shame that Baka is injured, I want to see how our 343 cope against team with good winger + overlapping fb.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, communicate said:

You can say the same with Bayern no Robben, no Boateng, No Thiago, No Kimmich,No Alaba.

We are playing almost full team, this is not mix and match between youth team and first team. 

But I would say, we are missing our entire starting attack (Pedro-Morata-Hazard), playing a player who cannot defend in the midfield and one of the vocal, organizational leaders in Luiz. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

As I expected and predicted several times here, a midfield of Kante and Cesc in a 2 is absolutely disastrous against great sides. They passed rings around them and Cesc has zero recovery speed if the ball is passed beyond him. We desperately need Bakayoko fit or we're fucked against anyone in the top 6 or so in the PL or anyone good in Europe.

This match is also the perfect advertisement for Conte to show the board on why we really need upgrades at both wing back positions. Agains, they're good enough for most of the domestic sides, but will get exposed badly against great teams.

We NEED to splash the cash even more because there's still a gulf in class between us and the very best. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kmk108 said:

But I would say, we are missing our entire starting attack (Pedro-Morata-Hazard), playing a player who cannot defend in the midfield and one of the vocal, organizational leaders in Luiz. 

It's like an example of what can happen with injuries and suspensions in the season coming. The squad needs strengthening quickly, we need more depth and quality, upgrades on Alonso, Moses are needed and Matic too.

Forget the score in this game for one second and just focus fully on the squad and it's miles from the top european teams which is where we need to be at.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Well, sadly we don't have enough quality on the bench that could dramatically change this situation, no?

See what morata can do I guess

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, communicate said:

You can say the same with Bayern no Robben, no Boateng, No Thiago, No Kimmich,No Alaba.

We are playing almost full team, this is not mix and match between youth team and first team. 

I already said that about Bayern.

By 'full' you mean not youngsters. OK I understand.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly pleased that more people can see how limited Fabregas is in this formation. And this is the formation - make no mistake about that. Kante and Bakayoko in front of Azpili, Luiz and Cahill and we're much more formidable. Or at the very least more organized and not giving away so much space which had led to their goals and opportunities. 

It also can't be stressed enough the difference having Boga out there is instead of Hazard. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I already said that about Bayern.

By 'full' you mean not youngsters. OK I understand.

Yes , special Juan say it perfectly. It is a realistic example not a just a friendly lineup

11 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

It's like an example of what can happen with injuries and suspensions in the season coming. The squad needs strengthening quickly, we need more depth and quality, upgrades on Alonso, Moses are needed and Matic too.

Forget the score in this game for one second and just focus fully on the squad and it's miles from the top european teams which is where we need to be at.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...