Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

You know, if this 58 mil pounds are true, Chelsea is actually the transfers prices "balancer".

Bringing Kante for 35, Morata for 58, not spending too much and still winning major trophies, in this crazy times really puts some example for other clubs. Hope this number is true!

46 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Fucking get in -well pleased about this. An intelligent footballer, proven scorer, but without the tantrum baggage of Costa

And someone who has control and touch...

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT | 19/07/2017

Real Madrid C. F. and Chelsea FC have reached an agreement regarding the transfer of Álvaro Morata, subject to the player completing his medical. The club wishes to express its thanks for the dedication, professionalism and exemplary conduct displayed by the player over the years, spanning his time in our academy right through to his spell as a member of the first-team squad.

http://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2017/07/official-announcement-morata?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organico

Welcome to Chelsea Morata, hope to see him score many goals for us and help us achieve a lot more success in the future, things look very bright for Chelsea, cant wait for the new season to start. Those still complaining about Lukaku, just let it go, he´s a manc now, whats done is done, lets focus on who we have right now and Morata is the man who will lead the line, we will see who has the better season in the end. Cheers and KTBFFH :)

European football journalist Mina Rzouki on BBC Radio 5 live

If you offered me the choice between Morata and Lukaku, I wouldn't even think about it.

I would pay £20m or £30m more if I had to and I would bring in Morata.

That is because I would always prefer an intelligent player in my team. Even if he doesn't score as many goals, even if he doesn't do whatever he needs to.

If he is more intelligent then he can be moulded quicker, he can do what he needs to do. And Morata has Champions League experience. He was second top scorer for Real Madrid despite not starting.

He has done it at Juventus and he has done it at Real Madrid.

He understands, he has the pace, he is intelligent, he links up play, he can be a counter-attacking threat.

29 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

Good luck. Prove me wrong, please.

He is perfect for English football where there are more spaces and for CL.With Conte's work and in partnership with Hazard he will do well.

The stats

Morata's conversion rate last season was 27%, the highest of any striker to score 10 or more goals in La Liga in 2016-17; he scored 15 goals from 55 shots.

Morata's goals won Real Madrid 13 points in La Liga last season; only Cristiano Ronaldo won more for the side with 15.

52 minutes ago, Jason said:

Don't want to sound greedy but reckon we still need another striker. Morata and Batshuayi only don't really feel me with great confidence.

We need a wide forward that can fill in at CF. Sanchez would be perfect. 

2 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

A La Willian.

The shit from Spurs, they bought his flight
But Willian he saw the light
He got the call from Abramovich
And off he went to Stamford Bridge
He hates Tottenham, He hates Tottenham
He Hates Tottenham and He Hates Tottenham

:D