Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Cut the arrogant attitude, he's as welcome around here as anyone else. He will give us his opinion and we can discuss and raise points together.

lol, what are his opinions? "I watch him every day and he is not good" that's a opinion? 

3 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

lol, what are his opinions? "I watch him every day and he is not good" that's a opinion? 

I NEVER said that Morata is not good...i said that isn't ready to replace a monster like D.Costa..

2 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Everyone's opinion is valid, maybe not correct but that's why we debate things. You started a post with "What are you doing here" That smacks of arrogance, and around here it won't happen.

Please feel free to continue with the attitude you think is suitable, but I can tell you now if you do, you won't be posting for a weeks if so.

1 minute ago, CaptainConte said:

I NEVER said that Morata is not good...i said that isn't ready to replace a monster like D.Costa..

Like i said before Costa is only good in the first two months of the season anyone will easily replace Costa.

3 minutes ago, CaptainConte said:

Well to be fair everyone agrees that there is no better striker out there then Costa. 

Costa is better then Morata, Lukaku, Belotti. 

But we have no option since Costa must leave, so we had to chose one of the 3. And seems like we are getting Morata. 

I would want Belotti, but Morata it is. 

Just now, Chelsea4 said:

Like i said before Costa is only good in the first two months of the season anyone will easily replace Costa.

Diego Costa is an ANIMAL of the box and he make a Beautiful work also with the team isn't in the possession of ball.

Is A Striker of a superior level of Morata..

4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Everyone's opinion is valid, maybe not correct but that's why we debate things. You started a post with "What are you doing here" That smacks of arrogance, and around here it won't happen.

Please feel free to continue with the attitude you think is suitable, but I can tell you now if you do, you won't be posting for a weeks if so.

What attitude? For me is weird that someone who supports another club does this but ok. What kind of a opinion i have watched him for two seasons?

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Well to be fair everyone agrees that there is no better striker out there then Costa. 

Costa is better then Morata, Lukaku, Belotti. 

But no option so we had to chose one of the 3. And seems like we are getting Morata. 

Lukaku and Belotti are more similar to Costa in my Opionon also witch characterics..

Morata is another thing...at Juventus last year Played some match like Wing..

2 minutes ago, CaptainConte said:

Diego Costa is an ANIMAL of the box and he make a Beautiful work also with the team isn't in the possession of ball.

Is A Striker of a superior level of Morata..

He is a animal literally but in terms of football he is limited. Tehnically he is bad,link up play is bad and the worst is there are times where he is not even bothered to play.

Just now, Chelsea4 said:

What attitude? For me is weird that someone who supports another club does this but ok. What kind of a opinio i have watched him for two seasons?

He's from Italy and likes Conte, Morata has played for Juventus and he's here with an opinion, what exactly do you have a problem with here?

3 minutes ago, CaptainConte said:

Lukaku and Belotti are more similar to Costa in my Opionon also witch characterics..

Morata is another thing...at Juventus last year Played some match like Wing..

Yes that is why I want Belotti. 

But one thing about Morata is that he might work great with a another striker. 

I have a little hope for Bats but more hope for Tammy. 

If Tammy does good in his loan, then Tammy and Morata next season might work great. 

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

He's from Italy and likes Conte, Morata has played for Juventus and he's here with an opinion, what exactly do you have a problem with here?

It's not a opinio for example i say he is good because os his tehnical ability but then he say i have watched him for two seasons and know better or something like that.

1 minute ago, Chelsea4 said:

It's not a opinio for example i say he is good because os his tehnical ability but then he say i have watched him for two seasons and know better or something like that.

He's gave his opinion, just like you have. This is the final words on the matter, this is taking this thread from the path it should be on. My message to you is debate sensibly, don't be arrogant and no matter who they or who they support respect their views and opinions.

BREAKING NEWS

Chelsea have made a move to sign Alvaro Morata from Real Madrid, according to Sky in Italy.

The Blues are set to miss out on the signing of Romelu Lukaku to Manchester United and have now turned their attentions to securing a deal for the Spain international.

At Juventus Played TWO alvaro Morata:

The Morata 2014 - 2015

The Morata 2015 - 2016

Morata 2014-2015 was a striker who could think only to score...he played in pair with Tevez. Carlitos made the 80% of the Offensive work, and Morata mark a lot of gol in the last 15 meters of the Box...he was very good to cut the defensive of other teams move on the line of the offside..

He have a great importance on the UCL journey of Juventus but 90% of his gol are in 1 vs 1 with goalkepeer.

In the 2015 - 2016 Changed all...Juventus bought Tevez and Llorente (who was very important like a Borther to Morata in the dressroom of Juventus stadium) and Buy Mario Mandzukic, Dybala e Simone Zaza (who then became the best friend of Alvaro Morata)

The Pair offensive of the Juventus lineup was Dybala-Mandzukic..Morata is the third striker...Allegri saw that he played bad in pair with Dybala but good in pair with Mandzukic and for this reason the mister proved to make Play Alvaro like offensive wing with good response.

Without dobut the Best game of ever of Alvaro Morata was Bayern-Juventus two years ago, when he didn't score but played a match like a top player..

But the great Problem of Alvaro is that he is very very discontinuos

15 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Yes that is why I want Belotti. 

But one thing about Morata is that he might work great with a another striker. 

I have a little hope for Bats but more hope for Tammy. 

If Tammy does good in his loan, then Tammy and Morata next season might work great. 

There was an interview with Thierry Henry about Belgium's attacking talent atm and I recall Henry saying something like: "Michy is a pure confidence player, if he's feeling the flow of the game, he's close to the best finisher in the team, he's capable of pulling off outrageous things you wouldn't expect".   Henry also said the same thing about Hazard...he was like if Eden ever becomes ruthless/selfish in front of goal, watch out opposition defenders. 

I feel as though If Michy is given a run of games and he gains confidence, he can get us 10+ goals this season.  

*Apologies for going off-topic*

I wouldn't mind Morata, but I would prefer Belotti as I feel he's got more upside in his overall game. 

I still favour Belotti personally but I think Morata will fit nicely in a fluid attacking sense. I think this gives Bats a lifeline more than any other striker, Morata has the skill and experience playing in a 2 man striker system. I am not entirely sold on him but he has the best pedigree (from a team/high level competition perspective) and the best technical skill. He also is the most versatile which is something Conte values, He can play in any system which will be helpful for other signings. I think in 2 years Belotti will be one of the best 9's out there but i have high hopes for Morata.

1 minute ago, akgw13 said:

I still favour Belotti personally but I think Morata will fit nicely in a fluid attacking sense. I think this gives Bats a lifeline more than any other striker, Morata has the skill and experience playing in a 2 man striker system. I am not entirely sold on him but he has the best pedigree (from a team/high level competition perspective) and the best technical skill. He also is the most versatile which is something Conte values, He can play in any system which will be helpful for other signings. I think in 2 years Belotti will be one of the best 9's out there but i have high hopes for Morata.

In my Opinion, Belotti and Morata have the same price.

Cairo Made the Clausola of 100 mln only because he was scare that Juventus bought him like Higuain..

But for 70/80 mln of euros, Cairo sold..