Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

2 minutes ago, CaptainConte said:

This is a Old Article but very significative

MADRID (SPAGNA) - «Mi sento in debito con Conte: prima o poi avrò la fortuna di essere allenato da lui». Nonostante alla Juventus non abbiano avuto modo di lavorare insieme, qualcosa è rimasto in sospeso tra Alvaro Morata e il tecnico salentino. questo quanto raccontato dal giocatore al Guardian: «Conte è stato l'allenatore che più ha puntato su di me, anche se non mi ha mai allenato. Ha scommesso su di me alla Juve ma andò via prima che arrivassi. Mi conosce meglio di quanto immagini e questo è importante, è una cosa che ti spinge a lavorare duro. Sono stato anche vicino a raggiungerlo al Chelsea quest'estate: vari allenatori della Premier mi hanno chiamato l'estate scorsa e mi sarebbe piaciuto andare in Inghilterra. Ho parlato personalmente con Pochettino e Conte ma il Real non ha voluto cedermi e ora sono qui».

Please translate to English if you are going to post things like this up please.

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Please translate to English if you are going to post things like this up please.

more or less:

Morata " I have a debt with Conte...He want me at the Juventus but I didn't have the pleasure to be train by him. He Know me better then more other managers that train me and One day I was play for his club. I was near to Chelsea last summer, I spoke with Conte and Pochettino but Real madrid dindn't want sold me. If I went away from Real, I want play in the Premier League "

8 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

This are the stats you need to know. Big game player.

DENTn_6W0AAB7WW.jpgUntitled.png.25cb5132e64e7141d871f8bf40710339.png

I Know Morata better then all in this forum.

Morata have great skill and great potential....but he isn't ready to play replace Diego Costa

Just now, CaptainConte said:

I Know Morata better then all in this forum.

Morata have great skill and great potential....but he isn't ready to play replace Diego Costa

"I know Morata better then all in this forum" lol and it's not even hard to replace Costa he only plays good in the first two months of the season. Morata is finally a striker who can change the game in a second he has also proved himself in the UCL.

3 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

"I know Morata better then all in this forum" lol and it's not even hard to replace Costa he only plays good in the first two months of the season. Morata is finally a striker who can change the game in a second he has also proved himself in the UCL.

I am a Juventus Fans.

I Saw Morata play for two seasons...I Know him.

Whether it's Morata or Belotti or whoever, I just hope we get Costa out ASAP and bed in the new striker as quickly as possible. It's probably the position more than any other where the player has to build chemistry with his new teammates.

Waiting until at or near the deadline and not allowing our next striker a lengthy preseason would be unbelievably stupid. If we indeed matched United's bid for Lukaku then we know they club has the money ready for a forward. No excuses.

4 minutes ago, CaptainConte said:

I am a Juventus Fans.

I Saw Morata play for two seasons...I Know him.

First of all what are you even doing here? Because you saw him for two season means nothing to me i know Morata since his debut for Real back in 2010.

9 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

First of all what are you even doing here? Because you saw him for two season means nothing to me i know Morata since his debut for Real back in 2010.

The real value of Alvaro was clear with the Juventus shirt...with the shirt of Real Madrid score also my Grandma..

He never replace Benzema who is the Ghost of the Benzema of 2/3 years Ago..

At Juventus I can se, Every match (someday also at the Juvenstus stadium), every moment...I am a Football maniac like the mister :D

Morata isn't already for big at high level in a continuos way..

Lukaku (the perfect Striker for the Conte football view) was extremely different by the spanish striker..all over the point of view..

Chelsea must buy a Striker accustumed to score.

10 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

He is Conte fan and on top of that he can give us different opinion since he is juve fan and knows more about that particular club than we do.

Belotti won't join us anytime soon if Torino don't step off their high horse and stop asking 100 million euros. 

Morata will be our new number 9, and I'm not even mad. He's not bad. 

Idiots on Chelsea tl like Carefreedaily will make you believe he's the Spanish Shane Long. The guy rates Vincent Janssen higher. Says enough. 

5 minutes ago, CaptainConte said:

The real value of Alvaro was clear with the Juventus shirt...with the shirt of Real Madrid score also my Grandma..

He never replace Benzema who is the Ghost of the Benzema of 2/3 years Ago..

At Juventus I can se, Every match (someday also at the Juvenstus stadium), every moment...I am a Football maniac like the mister :D

Morata isn't already for big at high level in a continuos way..

Lukaku (the perfect Striker for the Conte football view) was extremely different by the spanish striker..all over the point of view..

Chelsea must buy a Striker accustumed to score.

Benzema has not been benched because Zidane doesn't have the ball for that and we don't need a player who will chase his first touch and score a couple goals againts teams like Sunderland we a big game play like Morata.

16 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

So you saw every game of him in Juventus? 

15 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Cut the arrogant attitude, he's as welcome around here as anyone else. He will give us his opinion and we can discuss and raise points together.

Sky Sports News HQ understands Morata is keen on a switch to the Premier League having previously attracted interest from United.

Real value Morata at close to £70m, although manager Zinedine Zidane wants the former Juventus forward to remain at the Santiago Bernabeu.                        
Chelsea have made a move to sign Alvaro Morata from Real Madrid, according to Sky in Italy.

Just now, Chelsea4 said:

I'm a Italian who has some some of my family members live in Bosnia but i'm born in Italy and i obviously watch every game.

So in all the games he played what was the consensus? 

Because I didn't see much, the little that I did saw was that he often came as a sub.....

Furthermore I always thought his role was more of what Tevez did for Conte, is that true?