Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

17 minutes ago, manpe said:

2 strikers isn't enough, we need 3 at least. I think Morata, Llorente and Bats would be sufficient for us to survive the domestic season. Wasn't Morata/Llorente the strike partnership he used at Juventus? I could be wrong, but I think it was.

Think he had tevez as Well don't quote me on that though lol

4 hours ago, Dingus said:

Clearly Conte saw someone a lot more different than you're describing.

The stuff people come up with....

"Come up with" Lukaku is tehnically terrible,first touch is terrible,passing is terrible managers makes mistakes so does Conte he will soon realise it.

22 minutes ago, manpe said:

2 strikers isn't enough, we need 3 at least. I think Morata, Llorente and Bats would be sufficient for us to survive the domestic season. Wasn't Morata/Llorente the strike partnership he used at Juventus? I could be wrong, but I think it was.

That's assuming Costa leaves.

I still think there's a good chance that there will be some form of reconciliation and he ends up staying.

Morata, Costa, Bats > Morata, Bats, Llorente

Morata looks like the weakest striker out of the 3 that have been headlining newspapers all month. I would rathrr Boletti or Lukaku ovet this guy. I really hope we are not going to settle for this guy to replace Costa.

Morata is the best fit for our team of the four top strikers "available" right now based on profile, I have zero doubts about that. He is fast, very good technique and passing while also having a high football IQ. 
The big concern is how he will adapt to the league, and how long each game he can last on his highest level. 

IF he manages to adapt, and improves his stamina, I think he will be a far more valuable player for us than Belotti or Lukaku. I just feel that £80m is a crazy price for him. 

Play Moses as our striker all season and he'll get 20ish goals. Play Morata as our striker all season and he'll get 20ish goals. 

Why pay 70m+ for the latter? Does he have that much to his game other than goals?

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

It's now like waiting for the staff in Asda to reduce the price of the good food and stick it in the 'WHOOPS' section:lol:

Our board are fucking pathetic

Look at the news all over the new now about bakayoko getting stupid now 

Its like fcuking black friday sales but it ain't ...i don't want a new tv unless its a better tv!

Alvaro Morata Loan deals do count

Chelsea 13/8
Manchester Utd 11/4
AC Milan 33/1
Everton 33/1
To Stay at Real Madrid (Does not include returning on loan following a permanent deal elsewhere) 1/1

Olivier Giroud Loan deals do count

4 hours ago, Leif said:

Play Moses as our striker all season and he'll get 20ish goals. Play Morata as our striker all season and he'll get 20ish goals. 

Why pay 70m+ for the latter? Does he have that much to his game other than goals?

He is exactly the striker thats not only about goals mate. 

I said it before and I still think, he would be better than Lukaku. But 90m is not even funny.

52 minutes ago, Adnane said:

Can't believe people would want Lukaku for a higher price over this fella 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vuus5ihfQE

Brilliant, brilliant signing if we do get him.

I've watched that video and hoesntly do not see what the fuss is about him. Good first touch and a bit of pace. His finishing is average for a so -called World class striker.

On 08/07/2017 at 1:21 PM, zekinjo said:

So, one week ago-->  Lukaku>Morata by most people here.

Today, one week later after he rejected us--> Morata>Lukaku.

Hilarious.

Are you sure it isn't that the people who always preferred Morata, a group which includes me, are simply having more to say now? Have you seen people making comments which contradict what they were saying last week? I haven't, but then I don't always remember who said what.