Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

Alvaro suffers the goalkeepers by his intelligence + his fucking coolness in the penalty area. Except that he's a sadochist when he tries to speak in English. Just take your time it will come little by little ( what is obvious and obvious, he's better than some who have stayed for years here without making an effort to learn the language)

He loves the champions league.

Now obviously he was always going to look better in european competitions than in the league. It's more similar to what he's used to be playing. But he always showed up for this competition wether it was for Juve or Real.

Best all round performance in the shirt so far. Wasn't bullied off the ball like he had been at times in the PL, held it extremely well at times and showed he has got the strength to hold off players like Godin and Lucas, which by no means necessary are push overs. He also has got excellent pace at times, he doesn't look quick but he has shown in the last few games he can shift. This is him only just getting started here, wait to he's had a few more months here he'll be completely used to the system and league, I can see him becoming a firm fans favourite here.

I am loving this player. He's not yet the exciting player that Ruud van Nistelrooy or Didier Drobga were, but I have a feeling that because he has the skill, adaptability, the manager, and he's one who is very emotionally level and intelligent, he has real potential to be our main man for years to come.

6 minutes ago, AChes1ofus said:

Cesc has a chance to link up with Baka and Golo and support Morata and Hazard?

I don't think it's safe to use Cesc against very strong teams anymore. He's way too slow and sloppy. I understand that he plays a big role in the squad's harmony, but he's our midfield's weakest element.

Does anyone know when to expect Drinkwater to be ready to play?

On 9/28/2017 at 1:40 AM, Cosmin said:

I don't think it's safe to use Cesc against very strong teams anymore. He's way too slow and sloppy. I understand that he plays a big role in the squad's harmony, but he's our midfield's weakest element.

Does anyone know when to expect Drinkwater to be ready to play?

He has been sloppy lately, but I think the big thing is that he is so slow and more predictable individually and within the Chelsea formations due to the fact that he continues to be one of the 3 biggest threats Chelsea have to offer. Fabregas, like Hazard could be a greater threat if Chelsea had more high skill players offering greater threats on attack. 

When we face ManCity, there's a good chance that we will see a stark contrast with deBruyne, Silva and both fullbacks/wingbacks offering much greater threat than what Chelsea have to offer an opponent any given weekend.

Shame we didn't try hard to buy Mendy instead of a quixotic quest just for Sandro.

Great performance! Constantly terrorizing the Atletico defense and he seemed stronger and more confident with the ball. He convincingly won the battle against Godin and showed some physical strenght in the process.

Perfect gameplan for Morata ... 2 up front all time, for me that is his strength when he plays alongside another player up front not along (he is trying to adapt to the single striker format but it isnt his strength) . Our 3-4-3 was crying out for change with Morata in and have to say very impress with the change that Conte put in.