Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

3 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Brilliant 2nd half performance. Could've finished the game with 5 goals, really unlucky not to. Looks like he's passed the away at Stoke test ladies and gents...

But but it wasnt raining... :P

44A1D85C00000578-0-image-a-89_1506185365

Alvaro Morata is the opposite of Diego Costa... but striker could become the Spanish sensation that Chelsea were looking for in Fernando Torres

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4913160/Alvaro-Morata-unlike-Diego-Costa-like-Fernando-Torres.html

1 hour ago, different level said:

Damn, what a performance. His second goal (and our third) was among the best solo goals I've seen recently. A talented player and a super polite and nice guy as well. 

It really was different level ;)

When he started his run surrounded by 3 defenders i expected him to lose the ball immediately..then he drags it on to into the box and i was thinking jopefully at least a corner, no way he can score from that angle and when he did i shouted awake the whole block in joy and astonishment..what a goal.that was..it required the kind of pace and precise movement of the ball that only a fee players in the world can pull this off.

What a beastly performance that was. Could have had 5! But I'll take 3, and what amazing goals they were - especially the first 2, the last one was a classic poacher which also needs to be done. Both our strikers now scored hattricks in consecutive games, we're good to go :cig:

Real Madrid will be ruing that missed opportunity to keep him at the club, especially seeing how much they need a striker like him. What a weird decision by Real not to put him in the first team ahead of Benzema. Let us hope that means Kane will be a Real Madrid player next summer lol. 

I just can't wait to see the football he and Hazard will play together once they've had more time to gel. Eden and Diego had a great understanding between one another and Morata is a much better footballer than Diego is so this'll be fun.